FREE SPEECH BTFO

Attached: 1527827081020.png (572x563, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/#DesignRequirements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>social media
who cares

Free speech doesn’t exist in the West.

when you delete your user base, you win

That's what, 3000 a minute? How many people do they have doing just this all day?

>system to exert influence over the dumbest and most gullible 50% of society
>is completely compromised

Attached: 1530468274641.jpg (420x420, 47K)

they probably automate the deletion to AI

kek this

Attached: good one.jpg (528x487, 76K)

Twitter has just turned into nothing but a bunch of SJWs crying about Trump and ignorant niggers on their Obamaphones retweeting Shawn King.

Whoa that’s almost as efficient as the gas chambers at auschwitz!

Attached: 888A5FD5-BCC9-405C-986C-4F20A412F5F3.jpg (573x650, 110K)

Mine got suspended after I called one of our attorney generals a dumb goy. Cleared cookies, changed IP, changed email, tried to create a new account and was instantly banned so they have some AI bullshit autobanning people based on account characteristics and actions.

CIVIL WAR

CIVIL WAR

CIVIL WAR

CIVIL WAR

Attached: 1487097703243.gif (320x315, 1.93M)

It’s time to start reporting stuff
>you know what to do

Attached: 17CD3F44-DE19-4764-9483-EDD79264A8CF.png (333x471, 156K)

So only blue check marks now?

i love reporting jap drawings and get them banned.

Step one: Pretend to be black catlady by spoofing your meta data
Step two: post whatever you want and never get banned

git gud Jow Forums
8ch net /gnosticwarfare/

I was like 10 of them

Attached: 151230090243-banned-on-twitter-780x439.jpg (780x439, 74K)

Will Gab finally become relevant?

this is the state of Jow Forums in 2018

it's all so tiresome

i dont use this cancer

You could flip that back at them... just take that list and post creepy love on those, so creepy they ban it from the other side..

>but hateful speech on the basis of political affiliation is perfectly OK guys, we want to D&C you on the axis of illusory ideological boundaries... trying to keep this shit tight here guys, stay focused on arbitrary contrast not concrete ones

I lost like 15 accounts

Attached: 1498872833818.jpg (750x553, 68K)

>Freedumb doesn't exist
ftfy

>Thinks freedom of speech applies to a private company

It does, due to the bake the faggot cake ruling.

That shows a private company can refuse service. Twitter is doing the same thing.

Lol no. Fucking learn how to read you dumb nigger

Sometimes I just search "white people" and report every shithead talking shit about white people. Actually gotten a lot of accounts dinged or removed. And I have gotten pretty good at being racist without actually saying anything breaking the rules. probably spent

this

She looks like a literal brainlet.

I think they ban devices. I had an account for a while after having already been banned on a different account and the moment I logged into it from my desktop it was suspended.

>Sometimes I just search "white people" and report every shithead talking shit about white people. Actually gotten a lot of accounts dinged or removed.
That interesting. I wonder if the threats of lawsuits have gotten (((Twitter))) pretending to actually moderate themselves? I used to report dozens of Twats a day making statements that would qualify as a threat to the President (not ambiguous wishings for deaths) and Twatter not only didn't remove any of them, they usually said that no rules were broken.

>Implying I wouldn't smash this.

Go die faggot incel nigger

COOL SOURCE FAGGOT

If you're interested in a tech discussion of this, there's one from the tor project.
torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/#DesignRequirements
They have a browser designed to be unidentifiable. It might be usable without Tor.

Is she your imaginary waifu?

what a holocaust

Yup.

I have figured out it works really well if your reports are only for attacks against a group of people/ideology. They take those seriously for some reason

I don't have a twitter, but I was there reading some comments and saw this.
So, people just report anyone who disagrees as a bot and twitter bans them? This poster was clearly not exhibiting "bot behavior" but they still got him flagged as a bot

Attached: bottas.jpg (589x827, 122K)

Because bots argue about semantics....

But what even IS "semantics"

Technology is scary. Before long they'll be able to form their own opinions and be offended.

Implying leftists have enough self awareness to not be total fucking hypocrites.

True, true.

Attached: 6435ADA0-3606-4AC9-8F9C-FF94B33DBAC1.jpg (979x1024, 148K)

I am sure that they banned them using a completely objective, fair, and balanced way.In no way did they disproportionately target a certain group, belief, or ideology.

>they probably automate the deletion to AI

which the EU wants to mandate...

Twitter users should unionize

triggers stock collapse

Attached: ballon.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>leftists: "The right dehumanizes and groups people so they can attack them without empathy!"
>also the left "The altright nazi facist shitbag incel virgins are using bots to attack us!"

I got locked out of my account earlier today

For tweeting such hateful stuff as "behead those who insult anime avatars" and "i can't read, stupid" means something different from "i can't read stupid"

Oi vey the 70 gorillion

>mfw I report hundreds of trump bot accounts a day and get at least half of them shut down days later

Feels good man

Attached: 656151213427.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>tfw you're old enough to remember when people still had the intellect to differentiate between the internet and real life

At times I honestly feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone, where everything looks like earth, the people still look like people, and technology is still abundant, but on this planet the people are literally and unironically as thick as fucking cow shit and I have no X to travel back home.

Ayyyy, user, I love your autistic memes.
Come over to Kraut/pol/, I'll now check if it's up and if there is None I will bake on real quick.

what a Holocaust

>implying it was going to go any other way
You wanna know how I know you're retarded?

oy vey remember the 70 million

now its just a (((blue checkmark))) echo chamber. I just go on there and call the blue check marks kike scum and name the jew until i get banned then make another account

They fucking missed me, that's for sure.

They do.
I've had 5 twitter accounts suspended.
3 of them was suspended minutes after creation seemingly based on who I followed.
For reference the accounts I followed was:
>Donald Trump
>Julian Assange

Twitter simply target anything that they deem "right-wing", it's a deplatforming operation.
Getting a suspended account opened you need to link your phone number, I even did this once and it still got suspended.
I haven't spread "fake news" on the contrary and I mostly used the accounts for getting notification on Trump's tweets.

just went to check and see if i was banned and discovered this lol feels good man

Attached: twatter.jpg (927x399, 162K)

There has to be a boogeyman or else they just look like a bunch of crazy people yelling a no one. Even if that means fabricating an enemy or pushing some other group to oppose you.

Attached: 1527420672776.jpg (700x525, 84K)

Knew it was coming as soon as the "alt-right" term came out of left field and gained popular widespread usage. Why argue against your enemies facts when you can just picture them as faceless puppets to be attacked?

really surprised they havent deleted me.

Attached: dirty_juice.jpg (1042x1599, 463K)

grats

Attached: 1530742382094.png (552x524, 76K)

Twitter is a joke and obviously a CIA tool for cultural warfare. See: how twitter/facehook was used by the "directors of regime change" who have offices in the Pentagon to orchestrate and coordinate the arab spring. But it should've especially been a joke even to sleepy people ever since they threatened to ban the republican nominee for president because FUKK DRUMPF NEVER TRUMP ALSO FUCK WHITE PPL. As if it couldn't be more obvious the Saudi prince who owns twitter--who also supports radical wahabbi islam clerics, mind you, a literal terrorism financier--was using weaponized social media to try to disrupt Trump's campaign and supporter's ability to twatter. Luckily they can organize on their own without having to use some highly engineered, controlled, shill social media.

ALT-RIGHT BTFO, YOU DRUMPF TARDS DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THE JEWS CONTROLS YOUR MIND.

I found it funny that twitter would have been dead years ago without Donald around. Yet anyone that spouts rhetoric similar to the President is banned for having a differing opinion. However their hands are tied. They can't ban the president because without him no one would use their service.
The world is charmingly annoying at times.

>>implying it was going to go any other way
>You wanna know how I know you're retarded?
This has to be one of the dumbest posts on Jow Forums

>muh freeze peach" does not entitle you to hatespeech. you have been deplatformed, and your kind will continue to be deplatformed until we have a civil, progressive society.

twitter will become the liberal list soon, it will be useful for us

>only metric thats somehow gets you money is how much user accounts you have
>start banning massive amount of said users
>?????

thats sure a sustainable business model

Attached: bright.gif (320x180, 3.5M)

dump