User was raised republican he's at least retarded

>dad raised him republican
>thinks he's smart

Just how retarded are these guys that have been life long republicans?

Attached: IMG_0896.jpg (1800x1350, 275K)

>implying the opinions of a girl who hangs out with niggers is important to me

Better than being raised by 2 faggot liberal dads who give each other aids and have a better chance of raping their adopted child than normal parents.

>>dad raised him republican
The only whites that have children in this country are republicans

Pretty bad, true god level is going from each polar radical side every other day.

at least he knew his dad.

Attached: 1529657334337.jpg (900x819, 126K)

Smug liberals are the worst

I was raised liberal actually. Both my parents are lifetime Democrat voters

>raised as republican
My own choices. My own belief and choices led me to republican. Maybe thinking for yourself is a foreign concept for you, but republican or democrat if someone chose a side simply because someone else did they can not even be considered human.

>A thread died for this cancer

>tfw not born into any political belief or religion

Republicans are tied for Jihadists for being Anti American values. They are moralless retards that only believe in empty rhetoric. They have no real values or principles and only care about themselves. At least Jihadis care about something greater than themselves even if it is retarded.

I would smack that bitch after punching your face

I used to think my dad was crazy and racist. Now I'm the crazy racist.

I guess I was talking about you too then, sweety.

Raised in a republican household become a libertarian

Attached: 1466530513950.png (845x546, 677K)

I was kidnapped by democrats, specifically because my real fathers family were republicans; it was great being raised in violence and addiction by filthy worthless fucks who blamed all their problems on the boogeyman, that republican family that valued hard work and education would've been a horrible environment for a kid to grow up in; thanks mom

At least you learned something

agreed, we're all a product of our environment in one way or the other, sometimes learning how not to live is just as important as learning how to

OP is an obvious faggot.

Attached: 0535DD99-CA41-4D35-9D08-80ADC6D88F8B.jpg (868x900, 118K)