B-b-b-but I'm a larping nazi

>b-b-b-but I'm a larping nazi

>b-b-b-but I'm against the establishment and fascist scum

THIS IS AMERICA

Attached: FB_IMG_1530978460155.jpg (500x522, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
thedailysheeple.com/we-are-all-hostages-of-corporate-profits_072018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

Attached: 718.jpg (1458x959, 557K)

THIS IS AMERICA

Attached: 55711243.jpg (409x612, 41K)

Hi rabbi...
Hows the genocide of the white race working out for you?

Attached: barbara lerner.jpg (474x388, 43K)

Attached: Clearlydoesntliftfaggoop.jpg (544x944, 76K)

>white men saving minorities, children and females

Sounds about right.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

What's going to be more funny is that when they release a movie about that disaster it'll be a non-white woman carrying a faggy (((white))) male. With other white males looting.

this is america

Attached: jews_democrats_funding.png (562x908, 515K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (191x263, 18K)

>creases in Nazi flag
still makes me laugh

Attached: D50FEBEC-08E9-4AC0-9BB5-905722E6D45B.gif (1020x766, 3.85M)

Get the Jewish dick out of your ass

Both are America, that's the cost of freedom.

Attached: GoGoi.jpg (700x911, 276K)

Jow Forums BTFO by based OP

The only business Nazis and Commies have on American soil is to make the grass grow. I don't care about your race or ideology; if you stomp on people, you don't belong here. Sic Semper Tyrannis.
>inb4 good goy
If purging the Jews leads to white people becoming the new Jews, then to blazes your faggot ethnostate.

Attached: 1530655167520.png (793x794, 273K)

We’re in the endgame of financialization and globalization, and it won’t be pretty for all the hostages of corporate profits.

Though you won’t read about it in the mainstream corporate media, the nation is now hostage to outsized corporate profits.

The economy and society at large are now totally dependent on soaring corporate profits and the speculative bubbles they fuel, and this renders us all hostages: “Make a move to limit corporate profits or speculative bubbles, and your pension fund gets a bullet in the head.”

Not just pension funds, of course; tax revenues will also be taken out and shot as most of the state and federal income taxes are paid by high-earners and those skimming capital gains from stock options and stock-based compensation packages.
thedailysheeple.com/we-are-all-hostages-of-corporate-profits_072018

>white man saving his asian wife and hapa baby

Fixed

Attached: f9ti6rx0iaw01.png (1425x1425, 2.87M)

Political and financial authorities have caved in to the implicit threat, lest their share of the corporate swag be tossed in the ditch. To appease public anger, various bureaucratic thickets have been created, but as you can easily see, corporate profits have not been affected.

The global downturn resulting from China’s tightening of credit in 2016 caused a remarkably under-reported panic in central banks, which pulled out all the stops to keep corporate profits high.

Subsidies, tax breaks and exclusions keep the profits flowing not just to corporate managers and owners but politicos, lobbyists and the entire food chain that serves the top of the wealth-power pyramid in America.

Notice the difference between normal and abnormal profits? The enormous speculative boom of the dot-com era doubled corporate profits in a mere decade, but those gains pale compared to the tripling in profits since the 2002 downturn:

Why is the latter better?
Why is white nationalism the solution for America?

Attached: Is_this_preferable.png (1180x1205, 1.37M)

When this bubble predictably popped, the central banks really panicked. If we strip away the hype and propaganda, we are left with a troubling reality: there is no engine of “growth” other than speculative bubbles based on cheap credit and soaring corporate profits.

We are now drifting through the troubled waters of the third phase, the phase of diminishing returns and stagnation: the tricks of increasing liquidity to fund stock by-backs and central; bank purchases of assets are no longer goosing profits or “growth.”

We’re in the endgame of financialization and globalization, and it won’t be pretty for all the hostages of corporate profits. Giving Amazon et al. more tax breaks won’t fix what’s broken, and neither will lavishing subsidies or taxpayer giveaways on global corporations that maintain the useful illusion of being based in America.

Economies dependent on bubbles for their survival self-destruct.

Their will never be a white ethnostate. That privilege ended when we decided to conquer the world. Now we must lift our non white brethren up so they too can achieve glory.
A man can change the stars, only if he aims to be among them

That's a genuinely beautiful sentiment, however, are the stars composed of people who believe that bald men harbour gold within?

What if we can't ascend our brethren, what do?

Don't catch you slipping, kike

Attached: IMG_0237.png (600x761, 336K)

News flash, the top and the bottom are the same people.

>in b4 good goy
Oh no, we know (((you're))) not a good goy.

Attached: IMG_0367.jpg (252x291, 28K)

>mutts dedicating their time in rescuing minorities
This is as american as it gets.

If we can't improve on our surroundings how can we improve ourselves? If we can't help our fellow man, what makes our race so dominant?

I know not what the stars are composed of, however I do know we are all composed of elements from the stars. So everything we have within once was amongst the stars. White/black/asian/arab/jew et, we all came from the heavens.

Attached: cnngoggles.jpg (872x699, 406K)

White men have not only improved our surroundings, we have mastered them.
Something which no other race has done.
We have consistently tried to help our fellow Manx but have been called colonisers and spat at.

Why should we continue to try, when we will get zero thanks for our actions.

Why shouldn't we group together and be thankful of our relatives, why shouldn't we become nationalist again?

White man's burden.

Kook

We have mastered them, with the help of others. I.e. The Chinese invented gunpowder which was refined for our muskets.

We have been revered as Colonizers because most of the countries have been colonized. We conquered these peoples under the guise of "liberating" or "bringing civilization" to the "savages".

While I don't disagree the necessity for colonialism, I can also sympathize with a conquered people not wanting to change their culture and be just like their enemy.

It's a thankless job, but we can be the hero the world needs.

The photo with a white dude helping a minority reminds me of the last time I saw a white guy on the Google doodle

I was like... hey, finally it's a white guy. Turns out it was a white guy who donated money to Africa or some crap.

Jesus the only thing worse than nazi larpers or commie larpers is fucking ancap larpers.

This is the master race of America.

Attached: American_White_Pride.jpg (810x524, 85K)