God appeared to a couple of sandniggers 2000 years ago and told them secrets of the universe

God appeared to a couple of sandniggers 2000 years ago and told them secrets of the universe.

Then for no reason, he decided that he was never going to talk to anyone ever again. Except once in a while he'll appear on a grilled cheese sandwich or make a statue cry.

Everything these sandniggers tell you if the irrefutable word of God. If anything they say doesn't sound right to you, don't think about it too hard. That would be (((unfaithful))).

How retarded do you have to be to buy into this?

Attached: jesus toast.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

He told me Canadians are faggots.

He told me Canadians should be gassed for being fags.

Thus why they constructed this clever word called
‘Faith.’
So you’ll never be able to cross that bridge without it. You sound angry OP. How is your spiritual life in general my friend

She's just Canadian, pay no mind.

meme magic is real nigger

>never going to talk to anyone ever again
no, Mankind decided to persecute anyone who claimed to be capable of speaking with him in any way. You tell people you can speak with god, they will literally think you are crazy.

Why is it that you think we are all so indoctrinated to believe that there is no way god would ever speak with us but he talked to all kinds of niggas 2000 years ago.
There is a reason people think this way and you will never witness god if you are programmed to think this way. (the reasoning being pretty fucking obvious, you never listen if you think its beyond your reach)
God exists within all of us and manifests in many ways. We can't see god because we are a part of god and he is part of us (we share a part of ourselves). God speaks to us all of the time, open up your fucking mind and stop letting others tell you what is not possible

He told me Burgers were the most butt hurt when someone makes these threads
Do a Nietzsche one next

Really you ain't shit unless you got some kind of ethical system and Christianity is better than a jar of peanut butter and a night alone with Rover. What do you think about Aristotle and how to achieve the four cardinal virtues that he outlines in "Ethics"?

>Then for no reason, he decided that he was never going to talk to anyone ever again.
Straw man.

Attached: Straw man argument.jpg (480x484, 36K)

Canada is irrelevant, your opinion is irrelevant. Fuckin leafs...

i mean they probably ate some super psychoactive plant or something. same shit that goes on nowadays. pretty sure i met 3 'aliens' when i was tripping out on salvia some time ago. they appeared in black hooded garments and stood over me. then i turned into water and became super small as i seeped into the wood grain of the deck i was lying on

>Except once in a while he'll appear on a grilled cheese sandwich or make a statue cry.
My sides

Attached: 1511430543222.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Christ cucks delusional as always. Doesn't excuse you for being a faggot leaf.

Also, the concept of human free will is vanquished if you can recreate the exact same scenario multiple times over. Which you can with examples such as gravity and water experiments. The faith answer is there for absolute morons.

Chances are there is a God. But it makes not a single shred of sense as to why people would believe someone nailed the exact way to praise said God and go into fairytale land heaven after death by doing these EXACT steps in the sand nigger storytime known as the hoaly bibble.

Attached: jpeg.jpg (375x211, 37K)

Sounds like 3 dindus wanted to mug you but they left you alone after they saw you tweaking on the hell drug known as salvia

it was at a cabin deep in the woods. niggers dont go into the forest.
i also had a friend there who said all i did was lean back in an awkward sitting posture, stared at the sun and laughed for like 4 minutes

gave me a chuckle

Attached: 1529990097123.png (1229x1160, 60K)

It wasn't sand niggers it was Jews and they used their vile jew magic to seal him away. He tries to break out of their Jew prison dimension however he can, but cunts like you have the gall to mock him.

He's bound in Antarctica by terrible magics.

>he decided that he was never going to talk to anyone ever again
It seems you have a false premise, OP

This is how kikes control society currently. They roll some lucky 7's and cucks are literally tripping over their own shoelaces to be the first in line to bow to this failure of a kike religion.

Attached: 1524247127709.png (254x254, 96K)

>it wasn't sand niggers it was jews

Attached: 1530552505662.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Faith is illogical.

>Except once in a while he'll appear on a grilled cheese sandwich
I stared at the grilled cheese sandwich and saw Bob Marley. Pretty sure it's Bob Marley. How the hell do you see Jesus?

Attached: Bob Marley.jpg (500x310, 29K)

There is only one truth and one divine doctrine.

Jews are literally HIV and they are killing civilization.

Attached: 1517860290515.png (1280x965, 769K)

Sounds pretty fun, my friend. What Salvia strength was it? I remember having a friend tell me about him rolling x80 strength into a joint and he felt an earthquake, toppled over, and after the fall, the effect kept looping him in a twirling fall for like 5 spins and he kept hearing otherworldly voices saying garbled nonsense. And then he came to after 10 minutes.

post the sky videos

>op hasn't had a personal revelation of the glory of god

Attached: pepe1.gif (291x316, 912K)

so what did he wispered in your ear then?
that your wife should be dogged like the bitch in heat she is by a niggerdick?
that you should suck babydick after to have a taste of his blood and pain after you mutulated his sexual organs?
or that you should believe him and only him on penalty of some fantasy damnation in hell? and that it's your duty to lie and decieve non believers?

It's not to say he hasn't experienced God. It is to say that he hasn't experienced the exact pin point exact Christian God that millions of people claimed to have "experienced". A lot of things Christians will say is "Jesus WUZ looking over me during my 1% mortality rate surgery so praise jeebus I'm alive and well". Or another one that they like to cherry pick is cancer survivors being a result of "God and Jesus".

Now if I prayed to Jesus everyday and something good happens to me, how does this mean that some dead man from thousands of years ago did this? And not the expertise of other humans specializing in their own field?

Attached: Chief Rabbi.png (1000x768, 1.31M)

He talks with the Pope.

KorRoth appeared to a couple of Hebjorwens 2000 years ago and told them secrets of the know universe.

Then for no reason, KorRoth decided that he was never going to talk to anyone ever again. Except once in a while he'll appear on a radon villsanian grilled cheese sandwich or make a arcturian statue cry.

Everything these Hebjorwens tell you is the irrefutable word of KorRoth. If anything they say doesn't sound right to you, don't think about it too hard. That would not fall in line with the teachings of KorRoth and the Syngonian empire approved instructions holographs.

How much of a Corpanian do you have to be to buy into this?

Does Grug have a God?

>tfw after death i will never have to tolerate these insufferable people again because they will all be burning in hell or trapped in purgatory for eternity
feels good tbqh famalam

Attached: 1386967011244.png (400x400, 15K)