Does Jow Forums unironically have the smartest users on the internet?

Does Jow Forums unironically have the smartest users on the internet?

Attached: pol intellectuals.png (994x841, 953K)

except for the leafs, it’s true

no, but it has the most refined talking points from endless arguing which is why our content dominates and opposing parties simply copy (like leftypol)

Yes.
Both are true.

Unironically, Yes.

Official Jow Forums IQ test coming through.

Attached: index.png (267x189, 4K)

It has the smartest, but also the most retarded

case and point..... ??

no

inb4:
>flat eath
>global warming hoax
>college is dumb
>capitalism is magical perfection
>science is religion
>war is peace
>other retarded shit

Attached: dumb.gif (480x270, 1.23M)

>and
Whoops, there goes that idea.

I'm here now so it is absolutely true.

finally a decent cave thread

Yes, but also the most autistic, and a very large sample size of the mentally ill and conspiracy theorists.

Attached: 1516616521395.png (1202x910, 257K)

eh, I don't like being self congratulatory, I think the rest of the web has plenty of smart white people that are just mega demoralized and constantly drip fed establishment training

Its why you hear stories about some STEM reddit guy with tons of money and he's totally shocked his wife was cucking him when all the signs were there, because he's basically had the part of his brain near cut out from propaganda and oversocialization.

Jow Forums is just collective endless communication without society forcing you to think a certain way, and it then unleashes the potential most of its users (whoa re mainly white) had inside to begin with

Imagine what some high income tech field reddit fag could do with his life if he wasn't a painfully unself aware conformist and was confident/masculine

Attached: 26BE59B2-6030-4B52-811B-CAC4E0292371.jpg (400x321, 29K)

If you filter out the 100 IQ JIDF shills, then it's true.

Attached: 1530546772190.jpg (750x528, 81K)

cringy but true

smartest retards on the internet
i am 165 iq 30 year old boomer, but literally post like a stupid fucking high school kid because it makes me feel young.

Attached: (you).gif (568x318, 627K)

Freedom in America is why they became the richest country on the planet, and free speech is why we're the most informed on the internet.
When bloodsucking elites can't hold you down prosperity occurs.

oooof i know the answer to this question but i'm not telling you :^)

Talk for cave? Grug need new cave

Attached: download (2).png (300x168, 7K)

Being degreed doesn't make you intelligent; the cuck in your example was not intelligent.

Attached: pol mbti men.png (1197x1492, 439K)

About scientists being bluepilled, who you think are their bosses? Any research that doesn't follow a PC line of thinking starts being called pseudoscience while ((they)) are doing some shady shit that never gets attention from "scientific journalism".

College is dumb though

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Joe Grugan think having chief is stupid.

Attached: 1520297676074.png (485x443, 27K)

>I dont like being self congratulatory
Jow Forums sure does. This board gives itself credit for everything. Everyone wants to be a part of something so badly. It's beyond pathetic

Don't put words in my mouth autist, there are plenty of perfectly smart technically minded whites that are completely brainwashed goys because of social training. Don't think of yourself as some uberman, thats just fucking arrogant and does a dis service to your own race

yes, but that only is because it accepts the most truths

Attached: welcome to pol.png (1617x477, 101K)

i only hope that pol solves the thai cave as well

pol is an internet evolutionary beast

yes

>full of people who cant even function on their own
>most intelligent

>Yes.
Poe's law is the greatest weapon we have.

thats because being part of a web mobs makes it impossible to gauge your own impact so you need constant assurance your time here has value

Show me a more intelligent userbase anywhere.

This. I personally know several academics who are what we'd call race realists, but would never admit it in public. This place is just one of the few places on the internet where people can say what they truly think. If you have anything to lose in the public sphere, short of having fuck you money, you are oppressed for wrongthink.

The mods are fascists

Maybe, but that isn't saying a lot. There's a lot of Schizos who spout x-tier shit like World Trees, hollow earth, flat earth, space is a Jewish psyop, etc.

Encouraging circlejerking and ego inflation is good for exactly nothing

Attached: When you fuck up the harem route.jpg (1165x401, 55K)

The leaf is right, the lack of censorship and le upbote style systems mean that you will get ripped to shreds if you post bullshit. Only ideas and opinions capable of standing on their own merit and undergoing extreme scrutiny survive here

The poster in that pic, like many other posters on this board, is a complete idiot.
Now, that doesn't mean that a Jow Forumsack has a lower IQ than average, in fact, it very well may be greater than the average. But the typical browser isn't very bright, nonetheless.

That being said, I do think there is just slight truth to the presented statement in the pic, but not at all for some of the reasons listed. Nor would I ever be inclined to agree with that pseudo-intellectual elitism if pressed.

>Everyone wants to be a part of something so badly
thats because most of us grew up with no sense of community. human beings naturally want to be a part of something bigger than themselves. this is what leftists don't understand about patriotism and community.

No. On the contrary, it's been proven to be one of the least intelligent boards on Jow Forums.

You think intelligent people can be so delusional?

can we have a boomer grug pls

I thought this was about the thailand cave, fuck you

Jow Forums users land right in the middle on the bell curve regarding userbase
you can join a random irc chat and more or less everyone is just as retarded as here and the redpills are there as well, it is just that people dont larp as some glorious philosophers all day

Shill post.

Tactics used:
- Divide and conquer
- Gaslighting
- Strawmanning

>Does Jow Forums unironically have the smartest users on the internet?
Yes, and we simultaneously have the most severely retarded trolls.

Grug think chief is good, chief make cave good again

Attached: 1518645196898.jpg (484x443, 108K)

That's right. But Jow Forums isn't.

Attached: IQ_4chan.jpg (2000x2000, 494K)

Site is unironically autism tbqh

We've got people here who believe in satanic aliens living in the core of the earth that come up at night to suck your soul of your anus.

There are also some pretty smart people who just know a lot about one subject or the other. And there are a few all around critical thinkers.

But no I wouldn't say Jow Forums has the smartest users. The most hubristic users maybe.

Attached: 111523647444.png (609x420, 554K)

There's a lot less effortposters these days, but when they show up they're pretty gud.

I remember one thread there was a bunch of Petroleum engineers talking about muh Peak Oil and it was very insightful. Unfortunately most of the Catalogue is, "WMAF is the best pair, prove me wrong." garbage.

Show this to anyone who doesn't think Jow Forums is satire

90% of pol/ is ausitic and retarded, 5% schizophrenic and 4% semi-smart, while 1% is actually smart.

Attached: pol the hurt box.png (999x442, 169K)

Attached: The true terror of browsing pol.png (980x447, 403K)

Attached: The Descent into Hatred.jpg (750x1334, 260K)

Attached: IMG_20180707_112532_719.png (267x189, 10K)

lol what a total bullshit meme graph, pretty funny probably done by /lit/ trolls, which everybody knows are retarded faggots

anyway, "a double blinded study was conducted" hahahahaha sure it was bucko, sure it was

>>college is dumb
At this point it is.
>t. got a bachelors degree

At least ridicule us correctly. Its transdimensional child molesting shake shifting Jewish lizard people that want to drink our children's blood (after they have raped them) in an act of worship to their satanic god moloch

It's not that complicated and it's completely real

I go on Jow Forums because it's my personal life goal to talk to a crazier person than me everyday.

best way to get knowledge

Much more than 5% schizo desu they accuse people left and right of being ((them))

>Jow Forums are smartest
>Jow Forums are incels

Why can't smart people get laid (and reproduce for that matter)?

I forgot this is existed lol.

Define smart

I DIDN'T MENTION THAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT GLOWNIGGERS TO HEART ATTACK ME FOR KNOWING too much®

SO FUCKING THANKS FAGGOT YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILLED ME YOURSELF CAUSE NOW THEY KNOW I KNOW

Attached: 1311443558395.jpg (500x397, 57K)

Oof.

A little close to home there.

Attached: 1529836968774.jpg (700x526, 140K)

many G.A.T.E. kids here

found the 1% user

or you know, the ones the Jow Forums hivemind doesnt shoot down

They aren't part of the hyper-socialization, they could get laid if they learned to PUA but it wouldn't feel genuine to them

Jow Forums are the leaders of TOMORROW

lol why does the cave look like a nut sack xdddd

hello kike shill mr noseberg has deposited 0.02 shekels into your anus for this post

Jow Forums users
(that arent newfags)
are the climbing out of the cave stage

This website has a highly efficient set of rules, which are somehow followed relatively well by most users. It really works well for fostering debate, and finding truth. That does attract a lot of intellectuals, but we're not "the smartest". Even in raw averages, plenty of mensa style circlejerks would have higher IQs. Understanding the JQ isn't the be all and end all of intellect. It is true that many normie intellectuals are bluepilled as hell though, which will mean we get a disproportionately large amount of respect. Being truly wise is about more than high IQ, and thats what the chans will be remembered for.

mostest intelligentest

>tfw so tired you start skipping over words

Attached: 1457920982058.jpg (500x375, 44K)

dammit would have been a nice one

Yes, but we also have the stupidest users on the internet. Jow Forums has it all.

Also I miss when you could joke around on here and there was more of a community feel.

Thai Cave threads been the comfiest threads in a long time.

I definitely know that feel

this will happen desu fampai

But it is not a hivemind, or at least far less than any other place on the internet. The nature of the anonymous system prevents the typical likemindedness-snowballing that happens on reddit or facebook, there is endless argument here even over small matters, which you simply don't see elsewhere.

women lack the mental capacity to understand such things, they are compelled by emotion not logic. women are not equal to men and have been given too many rights. their purpose is to produce children, not philosophize.
when one cannot find a woman that matches his intellect he is discouraged very deeply.
he fails to see it is not their purpose to understand, so in essence men give to much value to women and become hesitant to talk to them when all they are really are breeding machines

The only people dumber than flat earthers are round earthers

grug no stuped

Attached: gruger.jpg (800x450, 35K)

this guy is correct but also a major faggot

Of course it's fake. Keep telling that to yourself
Go back in your cave, thai boy.

Attached: 1530405511152.jpg (470x470, 31K)

From the thumbnail i thought Jow Forums solved the Thai cave issue

>This board gives itself credit for everything.
This board talks about everything, and sometimes does psyops and when those are successful they give themselves credit for it.

Attached: 1530979556171.png (267x189, 20K)

Yes.

Attached: hornets' nest hiding place.jpg (605x289, 72K)

>t.took the retarded pill

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 54K)

>Being truly wise is about more than high IQ, and thats what the chans will be remembered for.
This. I'm certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer, though I'm above average, which I'd suspect most are on Jow Forums. Although I flinch at the idea of calling myself wise, I'd say knowing the JQ qualifies us as more savy than the average bear.
I know a lot of people that are way smarter than me, who are total and utter degenerates and eat up everything the jew serves them.

dont care if its real anyway...., i spend half a day on /wg/ and half on Jow Forums so i guess it averages at about 125 - 130