Just a reminder that this fucking image exists

Just a reminder that this fucking image exists.

What are your thoughts Jow Forums?

Attached: demon..jpg (750x563, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8SldTN1KmY
broodofclowns.com/news-june-2018-has-been-lgbt-shame-month
dragqueenstoryhour.org/
youtu.be/RuZwBK39RQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P3y3ZIBN7fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this american culture?

it's leftist/gay American culture, sadly

we can see this person in japan. but usually its a joke. even kids understand

It will be soon enough.

What religion is this?

IIRC this was in canada

Michelle Obama Public Library, Long Beach, California
Not a joke

if you ask me; satanism

i should have realized right off the bat that this was california

It happened at Michael Obama's library. Coincidence?

I think not.

>What are your thoughts Jow Forums?
It makes me so mad I'm going to shitpost endlessly on Jow Forums.
The I'm going to vote for Republicans that won't do a damn thing about it.
Just like the rest of Jow Forums.

Attached: 2000vs2017.png (540x614, 491K)

>don't worry, it's just marriage, it's not like gay people will go into schools and teach children about being gay
>2018

My favorite

White people will put up with anything.

it's not your fault, California and leftists won't even listen or cooperate, so why bother?

It's a Chaos Cult

This image made me a Christian.

>it's not your fault, California and leftists won't even listen or cooperate, so why bother?
Yeah!
We can't change things via voting so we shouldn't lift a finger to do anything!
It's all too bothersome anyways.
It's much easier to whine like little children about it on Jow Forums.
At least that way I can delude myself into thinking that I'm memeing change due to the numbers of my posts.

Emperor protect us from these heretics and traitors while we prepare to purge their blight.

Attached: OFq5QWA.jpg (482x641, 94K)

I'm just bored homeboy chill out, go eat some tendies.

>Emperor protect us from these heretics and traitors while we prepare to purge their blight.
Yes. That will surely stop them.

Why don't you have a protest and hold up a sign saying "The Emperor of Humanity purges this heresy!"?

That places in the next Civil War. Pretty sure a whole slew of creepy demonic voices will echo from the flames.

Pretty sad that you try to hoist this demonic shit on us, we have enough problem niggerfaggot

>I'm just bored homeboy
So you're shitposting and you don't actually believe anything you say?
Just like the rest of Jow Forums?
Got it.

>chill out, go eat some tendies.
We shouldn't really care about this kinda shit anyways, right?

Burns in the next war* Ok phone just fuck my life up more senpai.

>Niggers read

Somewhat unrelated, but WTF is a TERF??

Attached: zj9444jfyvuz.jpg (1535x2148, 384K)

We're going to need a lot of rope.

>It's much easier to whine like little children about it on Jow Forums
he said while whining at some user. Nice irony

>he said while whining at some user. Nice irony
Criticism of your LARPing is not whining.

From what I understand it's an insult used by leftists towards other leftists who aren't SUPER KEEN on pretending that men are women. Some feminists draw a line in the biological sand (men aren't women) and are shamed by the rest for it. More delicious leftist infighting, encourage usage of the term tb h

>my larping
nigger what are you talking about, stop being such a joyless tryhard faggot

That creature looks like a the keeper of secrets

Don't an hero yet anons. You'll miss the worst which is yet to come.

Attached: nufam.jpg (852x1024, 606K)

Trans Exclusive Radical Feminist
Feminists that rightly see that tranny shit is actually just guys larping as women and making everyone look crazy. Plot twist, they are all crazy either way.

>nigger what are you talking about,
"ohh yeah we're going to stop these people by shitposting online! the day of the rope is coming soon and then they'll all pay! you'll see, the truth will come out in court and this guy will be found innocent!"

Nope. Not LARPing in the least.

> stop being such a joyless tryhard faggot
I should instead LARP and shitpost online endlessly like you instead right?

Reminder that not only is this allowed in schools, it's school sponsored.
On the other hand, bringing a Bible into a school or praying quietly to yourself can result in termination for school employees and suspension for students.

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=K8SldTN1KmY

I didn't mention any of the things you just mentioned, do you understand how IDs work? I'm not everyone ITT you dipshit ledditor

These people are very serious in our western countries and social pressure forces us to be accepting of them because they are special snowflakes like everyone of us.

>I didn't mention any of the things you just mentioned, do you understand how IDs work? I'm not everyone ITT you dipshit ledditor
You're let another typical Jow Forumsack. You get pissed when someone calls you out on your LARPing.

thx leaf

Weird to see that leftists have layers to their hierarchy since it's all BS

There is literally zero chance this kid isn't getting molested.

It was a library, not a school.
That means parents had to knowingly and willingly bring their children to this.

we must prepare

Attached: 1521739463761.jpg (1301x865, 468K)

Gays are demonic. This is living proof of it!
Look at that 'thing.' Looks like a friggin demon!

Psychopath, like I honestly believe many SJWs are

Why does it look like a demon?

Back in the old days, gays were tarred & feathered for doing this shit

Is that His Excellency?

Attached: 聖飢魔II.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

Cause gays are demonic

Not indefinitely we won’t

We have traveled and conquered to the ends of the earth, and gave Light to the World.

Our blood was forged in the frost of mother Europa, which became the archetype of all true life. We have suffered plagues, famines, fires, countless brother/cousin wars, and ruinous ideologies which sent us into the darkness countless times. And every time we fell, we found a way to rise up again.

Do not mistake our cuts for mortal wounds or our slumber for a sleeping corpse. It matters not how many will remain when it happens, we have turned the tide against greater calamities before.

Mother Earth will once again feel the marching feet of her greatest children on her surface, this time in true unity.

Attached: 0F28C872-0D0B-4BB0-8281-C4C75FD504EB.jpg (1920x1200, 487K)

lmao what larping? Nigger read my fucking posts, holy shit you are so stupid. I made one post about the thread, another response to an user, and mocking your dumb fucking brain. Where is the LARP? What am I LARPing? Do you even know what that means? Nigger come on

Typical degenerate burgers.

similar thing happened at the calgary public library

this

Attached: gaymanifesto .jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Don't feed the troll, leaf

And Obama still hasn't denied it was him.

And the Edmonton public library also had a day of drag

I want to attend a day of drag, where we tie these fucking pozzed faggot scum to the backs of trucks and drag them through the street until there’s nothing left

June 2018 Was LGBT Shame Month!
broodofclowns.com/news-june-2018-has-been-lgbt-shame-month

Many other battles to defend our children against gay encroachment are still ongoing, some as ridiculous as the mental health of a fictional Disney character. There is a push to make Disney's Elsa be a carpet muncher in the upcoming kids movie, Frozen 2. Rather than shoot down the perverse notion, aimed at indoctrinating children into the gay sexual lifestle, writer and co-director Jennifer Lee told hate site HuffPost that "we have tons of conversations about it" and "We’ll see where we go".

Consider that Disney's Marvel Entertainment has already confirmed that outwardly faggy characters will soon appear in their films. Kevin Feige, President of Marvel Studios, just told The Playlist on June 25th that it will be "Both [characters] you’ve seen and ones you haven’t seen." So, there will be some newly invented superfags, and you might wake up to find that your favorite formerly masculine comic book hero now enjoys the intimacy of other men.

Drag Queen Story Hour, the American child abuse tour, continues to flaunt their sexual sickness in front of children as young as four and five years old. Forbes, which has become a fag news outlet lately, published an article on June 20th claiming "drag queens are the perfect people to read out loud to little ones" because they capture the "gender fluidity of childhood". Today, in fact, the kinder-seeking queens are in Beloit, Wisconsin, a town of 36,000 people. The residents have shown some fight by writing and calling the library, but in the end, their town's kids will most likely get their dose of gay sex propaganda.

Here is the edmonton one

Attached: 1513614716957.jpg (767x1024, 68K)

Attached: IMG_299.gif (412x315, 710K)

>because they capture the "gender fluidity of childhood"
Jesus Christ that is so pernicious, I've read statements by obscene pedophiles (4-5yr victims) who said the same shit basically. "boy or girl doesn't matter, they're all the same down there at that age"

>tfw actual pedophile logic is used to justify this shit

>What are your thoughts Jow Forums?
Satan has gained a lot of power recently and is moving fast to destroy humanity. He and his demons are becoming more and more bold in exposing their true selves and their true intentions.

I pray every night to God to stop Satan and his demons.

Attached: Fulton Sheen - evil hour.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Homosexuals cannot reproduce, therefore they must recruit.

Attached: gay-abuse.png (482x807, 294K)

apocalypse soon

this is sodom and gomorrah

Yes.

dragqueenstoryhour.org/

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Trump should have started nuclear war with NK.

Far worse.

"I've tried to warn you"
"I've tried to love and care"
"I've tried to save you"
"I am your blank despair"

Where's your God now?
Your god has left us here
He will not come again
He will not come again

youtu.be/RuZwBK39RQQ

Attached: 1527726579170.jpg (700x780, 380K)

Leftism

I'm trying to understand how seeing that someone is gay 'indoctrinates one into the lifestyle'. Does that mean that if kids watch the movie, they'll start buying herbal tea, driving pickups, adn getting hunting dogs? Does it mean they'll suddenly play Dr. Quinn, Medicine Licker? What, PRECISELY, does it mean, and by what mechanism does that happen?

Drag Story Hour is 'sexual sickness'? It's clothes. CLOTHES. If there's any sex attached to it it's coming from the mind of the parents screeeching about, wait for it, sex.

You people literally create your own demons...in more ways than one.

At least under Islam this scene would never happen, and if it did, that demon would be put to the sword.

He’s part of a tabletop/roleplaying group called dungeons and queers.
He’s dressed up as a Slaanesh demonette.

Oh, it's happening in your town too, buttknuckle.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3y3ZIBN7fc

Attached: -5a3f9820c24bb0c1[1].jpg (960x656, 79K)

That image, tho. Demon in the flesh.

you can totally tell the husband gets pegged on a daily basis

How horrible. People are dressed in outlandish clothes.

And these same people complaining almost certainly have no sense of irony in watching wrestling.

>Eyeliner is how demons make themselves known.
Wait until you see the people who can draw other people on themselves with makeup. It's amazing.

judaism

ow horrible. People are dressed in outlandish clothes.

>And these same people complaining almost certainly have no sense of irony in watching wrestling.

Yes, it is just the clothing that is the problem. Other than that, they are outstanding people. They have no history of mental illness, stds, suicide and molestation. U Fucking moron.

Bullshit like that makes me appreciate true spiritualism even more.

How in the loving name of god would you know their history of mental illness (or if it's relevant), std's (no way it'd be relevant), suicide (again...no chance its relevant if it exists), and no molestor is getting near kids. They have things called background searches, you know, and these people go through them before they're allowed into schools and libraries.

How fucking irrational are you?

Attached: leap-of-faith-copy.png (1000x968, 434K)

VILE SPAWN OF SLAANESH

perfectly normal

Attached: 1530817050534.jpg (1970x1430, 2.15M)

Attached: 1511568238957.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Attached: 1530708443421.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Attached: 1531692595831.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Attached: joshua graham.jpg (480x792, 28K)

#PunchaTranny

>internet tough guy
Funny, no one ever says a word to me when I'm out.

During Helsinki pride they had trannies reading to kids at libraries.

the horror! How dare people read books to children! *gasp* *clutch pearl*

>star of david necklace.
Martian Magazine is 100% /ourcomic/

>napalm death
checks out

If you only knew...

Attached: statueofliberty5z0z9i.jpg (632x348, 16K)