This is the new Führer lads, let's look at the evidence:

This is the new Führer lads, let's look at the evidence:

>Leads a popular street movement due to his CHARISMA and fantastic oratory skills!
>Locked up in prison for being a political dissident, sound familiar?

Oh yes that's him, the reincarnation of Hitler. That's the saviour of Europe right here. OHHHHHHHHHH TOMMY TOMMY, TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON! IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING! AHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 543.jpg (968x681, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jys7jbVccrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is a jew

I don't think so - he is virulently anti-racist. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying there are no parallels, but he is not Führer material.
>However
He is a stepping stone into the nationalist reawakening dawning over the West. I attended the FreeTommy rally in Sydney and it was great.

You're a Jew.

I like Tommy, but I don't think he goes far enough. UK needs its own eugenics party to take power and smash the welfare state, Tommy promises none of that.

>I don't think so

Attached: hidejewishthreads.png (919x737, 12K)

>Amazing oratory skills, rivaling and maybe even beating that of the Führer himself
>Cult of personality
>Insanely charismatic
>Patriotic
>Political dissident (Probably going to write a book called 'My Struggle' whilst in prison no doubt
I'm pretty sure this is it lads, he is the one, he was chosen.

Yep. He tweeted saying he was one but has now deleted it. Google "Tommy Robinson+I'm a jew, mate" without the quotation marks.

> the reincarnation of Hitler.
An insult to Hitler being reborn as a Bong

>is a jew
/thread

shill detected
>lmao he's a jew xddd
>yeah mudslime are mass raping white children but did you KNOW THIS GUY'S A JEW???
nobody takes you shills seriously and you stick out like a sore thumb

>ARE TOMMEH
lol

Attached: ARE TOMMEH.jpg (1536x2048, 704K)

The proofs in the pudding mate.

Attached: Jewboy.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

obvious photoshop

Attached: f6167e_4546700.jpg (960x727, 142K)

Attached: Oyyyy veeeey.jpg (692x569, 82K)

Why do you think brits (and I mean actual brits) are going to like more. Child raping pakis or jews? enemy of my enemy is my friend

Tommy is this alt-right, alt-lite thing I hear about, he's one of the sausage roll and football crowd. He doesn't really want to smash subhuman skulls with a jackboot like a proper big daddy should. And he has a squeaky voice lol.

Attached: 1519246520650.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

Oy

Attached: IMG_4947.png (640x378, 363K)

Vey

Attached: IMG_4948.png (840x911, 803K)

>look at these EVIL jews attacking our POOR muslims! (even though he's not jewish)

Attached: Daily-Mirror-front-page-2782014-Rotherham.jpg (615x766, 108K)

>lads
>tommy is a nazi
GCHQ please reflect on your life, and then kill your children, and then kill yourselves.

>virulently anti-racist
I think he's playing down for the public.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jys7jbVccrU

I suggest you look at the account that posted that video. It's very clearly a Muslim. You can't trust any of their drivel.

Attached: thick.gif (498x426, 3.16M)

>JIDF thread
But he likes Muslims and Niggers too!

Attached: IMG_4949.png (1106x845, 1.12M)

>thinking one person alone can solve your problems

How many times do you dipshits need to be told this is retarded? Communist strongmen were the only ones to get actual things done without getting shit canned. Hitler was a huge baby and his arrogance was what blinded him. God you guys are so dumb it hurts.

He's clearly just trying to keep a reputation. It's like when Trump says he loves Mexicans, he doesn't really mean it, and his voters obviously know he doesn't mean it.

i dont care if he's the fuhrer, a jew or a fling nigger space monkey he's sparked our movement and was working to expose muslim child sex trafficking and should be released NOW

Attached: ft_color_site.jpg (535x807, 77K)