Binland court gives green light on pedophilia

God save us all...

Attached: IMG_1101.jpg (750x677, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/supreme_court_denies_appeal_in_sexual_abuse_of_10-year-old/10188676
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslims, Mormons, and Elites are celebrating this victory.

Oops. It says as young as ten. These groups are probably pretty pissed Finland would exclude them.

First, Finland unleashes Elon Musk[[[inen]]] on us, now this? We must stop the Finns.

Logic such as this baffles me. Who cares what their culture is? If you are in Finland, obey Finland laws. If in the USA, obey American laws.

What if you come from a culture where murder is accepted? Should you be allowed to murder in Finland?

Pekka, grab the mosin

OMFG.

Attached: WTF.gif (270x222, 1000K)

Finns Finna Fire some judges?
Anders did nothing wrong

HAVA NAGILA!

>James, grab yer knoif
>Ah can't ma, i binned it
>God soif da kween

So everybody in that country but Finnish men are allowed to take young virgins

Incest is perfectly legal over there, so there's that.

Jesus is coming back soon

Attached: milestone.png (695x69, 10K)

You Finns know it's time to revolt now, right? That if you don't, you're sacrificing your children to these creatures?

I really wanted this to be satire.

It's not.

Attached: are ya ready kids.jpg (500x263, 26K)

Europe is lost. Come forth white man, America needs you.

Murder the judges and their families you fucking pussies. Make the Jewish judges fear for their lives for this sort of shit.

Wow literal fake news m8

Attached: 1526844282477.png (1000x850, 124K)

perkele

>Finland’s Supreme Court ruled that the appropriate charge was aggravated sexual abuse rather than rape and upheld the lower courts' three-year prison sentence.
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/supreme_court_denies_appeal_in_sexual_abuse_of_10-year-old/10188676

This.....

Please tell me it is.

The entire Anarcho-Tyranny conclusion that a lot of people have reached is disturbing. It seems like it really is the pathway that the elites have chosen in order to seize complete power.

Burn it to the fucking ground.

...is murder and wrong.

fuck off, Swede

>honor killings
Finland Yes!

People scoffed when I told them pedophilia was next up on the fag-acceptance agenda.

YOU BELIEVE ME NOW, NIGGERS?

It's called tolerance, you fucking bigots.

B-but goy, think about these yummy foreskins.

Gee what interesting wording.

Do you have the staircase of degeneracy meme? What's the next step? Necrophilia, if I recall...

>Binland

I believed you then

Attached: 1496913132663.jpg (600x500, 36K)

How does the Finland public feel about this?

Yep. I wonder if Finnish children will be excluded from Islamic rape since they don't come from a shitskin culture.

I agree. People shouldn't form mobs or adapt guerilla tactics to take out these sick fucks. People should go through the proper channels.

based. age of consent makes no fucking sense, anyway

>Yournewswire
It's a known clickbait fake news website. Besides the culprit was given the same sentence a rapist would get, not a "green light" you mutt retard

Fag.
This is an overt act of treachery against the Finish and people and should be punished with a slow and painful public death.

Europe is fucking disgusting.

Finland wtf

Attached: fuck.png (512x350, 18K)

>this many american retards not knowing this is 2 months old bait
>This many people bumping an obvious bait thread
TTETT

Attached: 1506183383301.png (192x154, 56K)

No, that is wrong. Even though civilized people will support them and cheer, even though the Islam lovers would retreat and white people would reclaim their country, it is wrong to kidnap them and display their bodies in public squares to the adulation of all white, civilized people.

the sand-nigger "culprit" was given three years

bingo, great analogy

oh it's this fake news again

sage

Nice mark of the beast Muhammad.

It is. The kiddie fiddler was imprisoned for two years for fiddling a minor - the exact same punishment you'd get if it were called rape.

If it's all about (((their culture))), why do they show a photo of little white children, then?

Attached: Demons.png (733x735, 1.14M)

>muh fake news
K, plebbit, in case you don't understand, in law there's something called precedent, you dumb niggers.

This is complete fake news. The actual case is infuriating but no sex with a child is "permitted". The retarded judge just ruled that it was "sexual abuse" instead of "rape" because there was no evidence of non-consent. And the judge didn't reference the culture/background of the perpetrator in any way.

>complete fake news
>actually happened
Is it TV? Social media? What makes degenerates so retarded?

sounds like fake news

Are you an imbecile? Every sentence in OP's pic is false.

It's not entirely fake, but grossly misinterpreted as usual. Plus it met with massive amounts of flak. Things aren't always as bleak as the (((((media))))) wants them to be.

You didn't answer the question, asswipe.

>All these flags that are not allowed on Jow Forums due to the GDPR saying this is fake news

Attached: 1529380322625.jpg (685x960, 82K)

>Your News Wire
Fake news. Nothing to see here.

I like to go on r/gonewild and down vote every post. Stupid attention thirsty sluts. I'm thinking about coming out as gay/autistic/MGTOW to my parents here soon.

>retard fins defending their fucked up laws
You deserve to become a caliphate, stupid niggers.

Well I'm from the southern US owning slaves is part of my culture. Time to go claim some property in Finland

Wait, so they just legalized it JUST for muslims?

Ahahahahaha

When will you faggots wake up and hang these traitors?

Kill yourself retard.

>Mormons
Lol you sure about that?

Fuck your pig god, Achmed.

Yep.

>because there was no evidence of non-consent.

Explain that some more.

The difficulty in understanding the Finn is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Finn than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Finn has no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

Attached: ry.jpg (400x321, 18K)

There was no violence used and no evidence of a threat of violence. Finnish law says there needs to be violence/threat of violence for it to be classified as "rape". The man was convicted of "gross sexual abuse of a child" instead.

nice copy pasta

Kek, this is fucking hilarious.

Gonna have to say that's just as bad.

So theres no such thing as statutory rape convictions in finland?

>honestly defending sex with underage children in any context
kill yourself

I'm not defending anything you fucking retard, I am explaining the reasoning of the court. Everyone thinks the law is retarded and the courts decision is retarded and the perpetrator should've been hanged instead of given a taxpayer-paid vacation in a prison.

Attached: 1325551567640.jpg (258x347, 47K)

so progressive.

I think it's worse, as the maximum sentence is 10 years. For rape it's 6 years.

Attached: 1529337980706.jpg (677x960, 67K)

Attached: 1529362468050.jpg (697x475, 118K)

Mathew, 10:34
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

It's true salmiakifag

ww3 in 10 years

Attached: qNoWU89.gif (500x391, 966K)

well at least I'll get to fuck cats soon

Attached: 1512505495966.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

Fuck this gay shit

Attached: IMG_0012.jpg (540x840, 63K)

So basically it is only a crime when Finnish men are pedos. When foreign men come in and take advantage of young Finnish women it is fine.

Lol. Just lol

Clive Martin is a fake account.

Is it just me, or the Justice branch of government in western countries is always given to much leeway?
Both Executive and Legislative answer directly to the people, but Justice doesn't answer to anybody directly which leads to these philosopher kings wannabes giving theoretical rules from their ivory towers.
Justices should be elected by the people just like President and Legislators.

Attached: 1428468677309.jpg (4500x4334, 1003K)

Actually, this is institutional racism. In this case, if it's a crime or not is based on your culture and therefore on you race.

The double standards are strong in scandinavia.
God willing, a race war will start soon.

>2 years at sleepaway camp for raping a 10 year old
Your justice system is completely unprepared for what's coming.

That's why trial by juries in America is standard. We might have a problem if a culture of leniency forms among judges but at least its better than the European system, where indoctrinated judges can bring charges to, find guilt in, and sentence a teenager for using pepper spray on a would-be rapist.

that explains why theres so many faggots in scandinavia

>towel head rapes child
>walks because "muh culture"
This is when you form a Lynch mob. If the system fails then it's up to the people to see that justice is done.

>looked up the article
>that's not at all what it said

Fake news. What actually happened was some sandmonkey had (((consensual))) sex with a ten year old girl. The prosecution wanted him to be convicted of rape, but the court instead convicted him of "aggravated sexual abuse" (because they claimed that the girl in question wasn't physically forced or overcome with fear, etc and therefore it didn't constitute rape) and sentenced him to three years of prison and a $3600 fine for it. No, Finland has not ruled fucking children legal. It's one case for one guy, no law has been changed.

But I agree that a sentence of three years for fucking a ten year old is outrageous and if I were Finnish I'd be raising hell over it.

Don't be a racist goy

Read the Declaration of Independence. Bill of Rights.
If the government no longer represent the people then time to war. You fucking faggot pussy.

Did slow in fire you demon. Pedophilia and sodomites should all get the rope!