How Many Sealed Indictments are we at now?

How Many Sealed Indictments are we at now?

Attached: SOOON.jpg (1024x682, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/23/hillary-clinton-so-far-ahead-in-polls-that-doesnt-even-think-abo/
wibc.com/blogs/tony-katz/tony-katz-today/ex-dem-it-aide-imran-awan-poised-strike-deal-immunity-prosecution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How Many Sealed Indictments are we at now?
Last I heard it was something like 20k. But this was months ago, so who knows.

gimme the current numbers

Attached: tarmac.jpg (325x155, 9K)

It's over 40k last I looked.

beautiful

Attached: 1512749114851.jpg (1294x751, 384K)

I bet we hit 20 million before anything gets done

now you're just being a fag

Attached: 1518799928460.jpg (1213x682, 328K)

TRUST THE PLAN!!!!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>It's over 40k last I looked.
You don't say...

Attached: warhammer-happy_techpriest.jpg (246x205, 13K)

that's a big number

Attached: 1499010452402.jpg (1208x751, 554K)

For you

>that's a big number
...for you.

Attached: purge-everything.png (427x467, 197K)

Does it really matter? After Awan walked do you think anyone will ever do jail time? Fuck no. Trump is either the Manchurian candidate or a pussy. Take your pick

If I unsealed the indictments, would you die?

Attached: Just+when+you+thought+baneposting+is+dead+the+meme+comes+_1e60dcb1899c2423a8c39b24f3f55095.jpg (597x450, 228K)

why does he wear that mask

Attached: big a wave.jpg (2000x1127, 101K)

you remind me of this guy who hurt himself trying to suck his own cock

>still believing in muh indictments
jesus christ how fucking retarded can you people be? it's been almost a year of waiting on those with no resolution -- and, as an aside, most are based in california and texas.

i wonder... is there some sort of... people... in those locations? maybe... a sort of people... that trump is interested in doing something with................. really makes you think.....................................

Prove me wrong tree hugging faggot

i bet you have tender hands

Attached: 1501383143221.jpg (959x958, 92K)

>pleading guilty is the same as walking
what did he mean by this?

the shills act like awan got immunity.

He pleaded guilty to making a faulty statement on a bank loan. After trump went all in on him, really makes me wonder.

no, i don't. because here's the fundamental difference between you and me.

you want someone else to fix the problems you perceive in this world. you want the magic gibs man q to descend from the heavens and gibs you the fixes to everything you perceive as wrong in the world. gibs you freedom from the jews. gibs you a future for the white race.

(((you))) fundamentally want someone else to do everything for you. because you're an insipid coward who cannot do anything on their own. who would rather hide in their mother's basement and read blatantly fake stories on the internet about how you were right all along, and, no, believe me, you don't even have to do anything about it! the gibs will fix everything for you! keep sitting in your echo chamber and doing literally nothing for the world.

this is why these stupid fucking larps disgust me so much. it encourages absolute brainlets to do nothing because someone else will do it for them. but, that's what you want, isn't it? to just get a free ride.

Remove flag. I bet you're Israeli

I bet we hit 20 million before nothing gets done. fify

im not reading all that. come back when you know how to be breif

All apologizies

>He pleaded guilty to making a faulty statement on a bank loan.
Which is fucking tiny.
It's literally akin to just not knowing something you were asked. It doesn't even carry intent to make a faulty statement for your own benefit.

Its nothing. At all.

If he got immunity that would imply he rolled over on someone. He didn't he got a stupid fucking charge with no probation. Do you think before you type kike?

im glad you agree. no immunity for awan

I know it's fucked up. Im pist af

Remove flag you fuckin shill

>gibberish (marines arrest people?)
>meme flag
>one-line writing prompt
>inability or refusal to do basic research
Do not reply to shills.

I'd be happy with immunity retard. His charges were nothing

dont let it bother you son

Attached: 1500047314892.jpg (712x784, 181K)

This is what a blown out shill looks like

you need to see my flag but you cant

You're deceptive

Attached: 1385732737324.png (238x220, 32K)

flashback:

Hillary Clinton so far ahead in polls that she 'doesn't even think about' Donald Trump anymore

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/23/hillary-clinton-so-far-ahead-in-polls-that-doesnt-even-think-abo/

Attached: 1499171136042.jpg (701x526, 127K)

>After Awan walked do you think anyone will ever do jail time? Fuck no
This, sadly, does seem to be the case.

>If I unsealed the indictments, would you die?
LOL / Nope!
I'm so much of a nobody that you'd have to literally make up evidence to frame me for anything.

>why does he wear that mask
Because he's a Space Marine, it's part of his armor/uniform.

>the shills act like awan got immunity.
wibc.com/blogs/tony-katz/tony-katz-today/ex-dem-it-aide-imran-awan-poised-strike-deal-immunity-prosecution

I really wish we could see real Justice, even/especially to those with political connections who are "too big to fail".

Attached: warhammer-tone.jpg (1318x1536, 328K)

Hello Jow Forums! Uncle Doug here. You know, from Facebook. I heard this is where to get all of the latest Q information, since he is one of you. Now, I'm still trying to figure out how to use this website, but I think I've figured out how to post this question. How do I search for users here? I want to send Q a question. All of us need to keep sticking together and sticking to the plan. If you young apprentices just keep listening to ol' Uncle Doug, you'll learn how to take down the deep state and permanently save our greatest ally, Israel.

>crayon munchers capable of doing that
When will q cultists ever learn?

Attached: 1530404021712.gif (800x800, 247K)

why is obama dressed like a fag?

Attached: 1529239696733.jpg (615x615, 100K)

i think the sealed indictments are pedophiles who use TOR

that'd be good

your prolapse is showing, faggot.

Over 40,000 indictments in the most updated image I have.

Attached: 1520141341463.jpg (927x1200, 378K)

>it's been almost a year of waiting on those with no resolution
Courts take a long time to get anything done, which is nothing new. What did you expect?

Previous image. Bottom right shows average number of sealed indictments added per month.

The number of sealed indictments is increasing by approximately 5,000 per month.

Attached: 1525189589499.png (927x1200, 997K)

> increasing by approximately 5,000 per month.

Attached: 1529367007867.jpg (181x200, 11K)

It's 46k now. Q predicted this

this man is cocksucking faggot

you're letting him rent your head for free

op is a kike. he always uses that same flag and memes. types like he knows stuff (he doesn't)

stop being such a bitch you fag

Attached: scr.png (1024x768, 721K)

what the fuck is obama's problem

Attached: arthur davis 2.jpg (1407x1189, 475K)

He's a satan worshipper like most Demon-crats.

they are disgusting. so glad they are beiong indicted.

here's your you you mong

Tell me friendo,
How do you feel about Israel funding and creating ISIS or their constant air support in defense of these lowly terrorists??

Attached: 27094D3E-5B5D-443F-BA26-ED4FB521B89C.gif (400x299, 854K)

i hope Q posts again soon

Attached: gold.png (798x323, 467K)

Looks like bill burr

Cool fan fiction. Kek. I still have difficulty realizing the alphabets paid for this. MAGA

They flipped him dummy.

>THE RUSSIANS!
gets me every time

Howdy Pardner. First of all, you are wrong about Israel creating ISIS. Hillary created ISIS. See Q post 484. Second, Q doesn't talk about Israel. I'm sure they have their own swamp to drain, but what's wrong with bombing tyrants like Assad anyways? Maybe it helped ISIS, but Trump has single-handedly destroyed ISIS, so those terrorists aren't even around anymore.
- Uncle Doug

here's more. spicy dossier stuff

Attached: gold2.jpg (1200x276, 52K)

You mutts live in a fantasty world. Trump is a fucking kike shill and an overall buffon. Keep dreaming of your 1488D chess player.

Attached: amerimutt.png (276x183, 9K)

No one care what you sandniggers think, Muhammed.