Redpill me on the Bataclan

Redpill me on the Bataclan.
Are the rumors about Frenchmen being subjected to torture based on truth or is it just speculation?

Attached: 1492323535486.jpg (929x1024, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html
theguardian.com/music/2016/mar/11/bataclan-eagles-of-death-metal-frontman-jesse-hughes-paris-attacks
metro.co.uk/2015/11/14/paris-attacks-timeline-of-how-the-night-of-terror-unfolded-5501001/
youtu.be/P6MOnehCOUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2016_Dhaka_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Human sacrifices by Saturn worshipping reptilians

you tell me, gunshot wounds dont make you bleed that much

I've seen conflicting claims. However, I'll say that when I've seen threads and posts like this, asking about the upstairs, and it's surprising how quickly nay-sayers chime in. Almost like an IDF against any talk about atrocities upstairs.

Imagine being this stupid

Attached: FBCC78D6-41C6-41E7-9287-4F0003D7217B.jpg (1242x2208, 404K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

in french:
assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

I'd say yes it happened.

came here to post this!

lol dumb American who thinks guns just "poke you" you bleed a fuckload you idiot. its how you die mostly. you probably think only fatal gunshot is a headshot.

>some were castrated and had their eyes gouged out
Mexico tier

rumours were true, government suppressed them
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

it's all very sadly true and they had plenty of time

some were beheaded

some were castrated and then had their balls put in their mouths and then beheaded

some women were raped with a knife

some were gutted and had their intestines taken out in front of their eyes

others were simply shot execution style

I think their intention was to torture all but they ran out of time and got sloppier

these were all being initially reported but the French press put a lot of effort into scrubbing it from the media

I agree with your post. Have seen the same conflicting reports and concern trolling.

>Are the rumors about Frenchmen being subjected to torture based on truth or is it just speculation?
it looks that way user, looks like it's been pulled well away from the public light too! bad times ahead!

Attached: 1530974786765.jpg (2000x1562, 402K)

the most interesting rumor about Bataclan was that security was handled by mahrebis, I believe one of the bouncers was Algerian. I think even one of the guys of the band who played their that night pointed this out and it was quickly swept under the rug

how the fuck did this not trigger the furor europeicus and begin the race war I wonder

>I wonder

Attached: 1530973991928.gif (1000x940, 183K)

I've legitimately never seen a shred of proof or a reasonable source for all the outlandish claims made

Use the official /pol image when referring to this event in the future. Not some censored normie shit.

Attached: 1521689039972m.jpg (1024x919, 119K)

>Jesse Hughes said six of the security team did not turn up at Paris venue on 13 November, and it ‘seems rather obvious that they had a reason’
theguardian.com/music/2016/mar/11/bataclan-eagles-of-death-metal-frontman-jesse-hughes-paris-attacks

>would they lie about torture and post-mortem mutilations?
just look at the 'French' team and tell me its not a society used to deceiving itself

Attached: welcome.png (575x767, 504K)

Attached: 1515714464011.png (636x391, 373K)

No according to pol they are all crisis actor and/or it was Mossad to implent gun control even though its in Paris.
And somehow George Soros and the Rothchilds did it to put a bank or abolish the white race or whatever dumb shit pol comes up with

Attached: 1518959442350.gif (2000x2515, 1.47M)

see kek

There where balls found in someone's mouth but it never officially was torture

0/10

Attached: 1521740808480.png (500x501, 80K)

when did Bataclan happen again? November 2015 right? right around the height of the refugee crisis yes?

seems pretty surreal when you think about it, people were marching in the streets with refugee welcome signs and this kind of shit goes down along with the Cologne rapes all in a three month window. absolutely surreal.

how can a burger know so little about guns ?

Attached: 1525729488143.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

>WIDELY reported rumours about the alleged torture of victims in the Bataclan theatre massacre last November have been debunked.
>The shocking claims made in testimony at a French inquiry in March resurfaced online following the Nice attack.
>Two second-hand witnesses suggested Islamic State terrorists who gunned down scores of people also gouged out the eyes and sliced up the genitalia of some of the victims.
>The investigation’s chair, conservative politician Georges Fenech, said he was concerned after seeing a letter from the father of one of the victims, who claimed his son had been disembowelled and castrated, with his testicles found in his mouth.
>He said the father had also confirmed a report that one of the investigators vomited on leaving the Bataclan after finding a victim decapitated and disembowelled.
>But French law-enforcement officials testified they had seen no evidence that victim injuries were caused by anything other than gunfire and shrapnel.
>One official, Michel Cadot, the prefect of police in Paris, stressed that no knives were recovered from the scene.
>“Some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies,” said investigator Christian Saint.

cont.

kek. Nice shitpost.

Attached: 1521688531018.jpg (557x854, 93K)

>The testimony was not covered up by the government, as some news outlets reported, and the inquiry’s minutes online show the rumours were denied by other witnesses.
>“The bodies have not been shown to the families because they are people who are decapitated, people who are bloated and people who have been disembowelled,” a police witness identified as Mr TP told officials, according to the transcript.
>When Fenech asked if the mutilations would have been videotaped by the terrorists, the witness answered, “It seems to me”, adding: “There are people decapitated, swollen and disembowelled. There are signs of sexual acts committed against women and knife cuts to genitalia. If I am not mistaken, some of the eyes of certain people have been removed.”
>The witness was later asked by Fenech how he had come to learn of the acts of barbarism and said he had heard the gruesome details from another investigator, who he found vomiting and crying after seeing the carnage upstairs.

>“After the assault, we were with our colleagues at the Saint-Pierre-Amelot corridor when I saw an investigator leaving in tears, who was just about to throw up,” said Mr TP.
>But he added that he had not seen anything to that effect himself. “I think, as I entered at the ground floor where there was no such thing, only people hit by bullets,” he said.
>And at a hearing later that month, also documented in the minutes, another witness said there was no forensic evidence to back up the claims.
>“It’s a rumour,” said Paris prosecutor François Molins. “Forensic doctors were categorical: there was no act of barbarism, no use, including knives. According to a witness, the testicles of a person would have been cut, but no findings have corroborated it.”
>No other witnesses mentioned seeing such gruesome acts of torture, and with 1000 people present on the night of the attacks in which 89 people were killed, it seems likely such brutality would have been reported

How long did they have?

It really isn't. No knives were recovered and there's no indication at all that mutilations were caused by anything other than explosions and gunshot wounds. Do some basic fucking research.

Guns do not cause blood to smear all over the floor you absolute brainlet. Depending on where you're shot you will not bleed out like that either. People were disemboweled and dragged around.

>be American
>get shot
>still don't understand how bullet wounds work

Attached: amerifat.jpg (680x429, 128K)

They had 45 minutes

Oh man thats rough

>>One official, Michel Cadot, the prefect of police in Paris, stressed that no knives were recovered from the scene.
That's retarded, the perpetrators weren't captured at the scene, why would they leave their knives?

Try this
metro.co.uk/2015/11/14/paris-attacks-timeline-of-how-the-night-of-terror-unfolded-5501001/

Or, maybe when someone is injured, they need to be dragged or crawl away to be helped.

Attached: 1521690492611.png (1700x1000, 67K)

>the perpetrators weren't captured at the scene, why would they leave their knives?
You're right, they weren't captured at the scene, they were killed there. And there were still no knives recovered. I think you're mixing them up with the other attacks that day.

>Starting at 22:15, the Brigade of Research and Intervention (BRI) arrived on the scene, followed by the elite tactical unit, RAID.[94] The assault on the theatre began at 00:20 and lasted three minutes.[94][95] Police launched the assault because of reports that the attackers had started killing hostages.[19][85][96] They initially estimated that 100 people had been killed,[72][86] but the toll was revised to 89.[14] Two attackers died by detonating their suicide vests.[19][85][86] Another was hit by police gunfire and his vest blew up when he fell.[19] Identification and removal of the bodies took 10 hours, a process made difficult because some audience members had left their identity papers in the theatre's cloakroom.[97]

shhh just listen to what the nice policeman said, don't question him, Islam is a religion of piece bbc said so

>shhh, just discount evidence and make things up because that's what thinking people do.

These people killed nearly 100 people in cold blood, I don't need to believe fairy tails to know that these monsters and the 'religion' that inspired them do not belong in civilised countries.

>I think you're mixing them up with the other attacks that day.
I suppose you're right.

It would have, it - should -have started a war against the irrational and the trators. But nlw France is just a sitting duck for another happening. Fight or lose civilians is the case now for the french government. Fuck isis.

yeah whatever, we both know you're running damage control for your fellow shitskins Mohamed

don't believe a single word that comes out of the French police's mouths

What is more likely a atheist fag of a music band lied . Or a whole police investigation lied for something what already was a brutal event

why wouldn't the French police lie? they were obviously running damage control

agents of the zog state always lie

They're not doing much to step away from the surrender monkey name. Are they more or equally cucked as the krauts on "refugees" euro bros?

Attached: 1516796825882.jpg (432x420, 28K)

>s-shut up Mohammed
Great comeback, much evidence.

It's not just the police, it's the doctors who carried out the autopsies, the prosecutors, the experts at the inquiry that was undertaken afterwards, witnesses from the night itself (there were 1000 people at the concert and none of them reported seeing torture or mutilations) and first responders. There is zero evidence that people were tortured and mutilated and the whole thing is based on the second hand (and widely contradicted by ACTUAL witnesses) testimony from two people. The whole event was awful enough without needing to make things up. I don't expect to get through your thick skull, but the evidence is in the thread for people who aren't retarded to use.

are you muslim running damage control for your shitskin brothers or just really dumb?

shrapnel doesn't magically cause cock and balls to end up in a person's mouth

you may lack critical thinking skills to believe the French police reports verbatim, but the rest of us with an iq above room temperature see right through it

the real red pill is that it didn't happen at all

Attached: truck of merchant.jpg (958x476, 239K)

Why can't we have a comfy happening like this anymore? It's been too long.

are you not interested in the truth you braindead murrican homo?

In the guro photo, pretty much everyone has their clothes on, if some were castrated they’d have no pants on.

That being said, gas all Muzzies still.

Good luck with presenting evidence here.

youtu.be/P6MOnehCOUw

Attached: 1521322647656.jpg (630x658, 226K)

This place is getting to you, wew lad.

Attached: earth_world_globe_climate_change_fire_embers_1000x523.jpg (1000x523, 686K)

theres concert in octobré where fuzzymuzzy is goin raprap his goonterrror shiz

In fact, he was even banned from the memorial concert because of these comments. Instead of having the band who was there play at the memorial, they booked (((sting)))

Fucking disgusting

One of the few times we've had a picture showing a crime scene from one of these Happenings. So many with nothing to show for them.

Nah the most interesting rumor is that you suck Jew cock like most of your fat retarded countrymen

Oy the Jews! The poor little Jews.

Yep, I'd forgotten that, all that happy clappy refugee shit.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
Honestly that just sounds like gunshot/blast wounds. For someone who has never seen trauma injuries like that before i suppose it could seem like signs of mutilation.

Autopsy reports state otherwise. Massive damage control from the authorities on that one.

The warriors of Allah castrated them, cut off their dicks, fed them their own dicks, gouged out their eyes, and ripped out their hearts.

I'm waiting for a St Martin-like catastrophe to do the same to Fr*nch.

i hope you'll be the first one to die if something happens :^)

Get shanked by a bikie you iraqi slime

no your a dumb NA nigga that thinks people don't bleed from gun shots. they where standing around for like a hour bleeding as well.

you get shot in the leg you bleed to death you get shot in the arm you bleed to death you get shot in the chest you bleed to death.

stop justifying your guns thinking they just cause flesh wounds your fucking retarded.

It's not speculations, it's even in a parliamentary report. People had their eyes gouged, one got his testicle cut, and other gruesome shit like that.

Did they kick puppies too? You lying French faggots. I can't wait for France to go majority Muslim so the world can Have Islamic nukes pointed at Israel.

I really hope u get castrated by a muzzie in the near future

What would be the Jewish reaction to multiculturalism directly threatening Israel like this? Who would they blame?

No it wasn't. Two people testified in the inquiry afterwards that they were told by two other people (a first responder and the father of a victim) that these things had occurred but that's it. No knives or similar bladed instruments were recovered from the scene and no first hand witnesses claimed to have witnessed torture or mutilation.

>implying this wasn't planned by (((them)))

How is the nation of France worse off because of a few dead hipster faggots? Did any French nationalists get killed? Didn't think so.

>not it wasn't except for those 2 occurences

>How is the nation of France worse off because of a few dead hipster faggots?
Contain yourself, Aussie. I didn't say shit about the well being of the nation of France. Is this one of those bots I've heard so much about?

Attached: 1334628464173.jpg (350x277, 17K)

Police lied about the Vegas shooting and always do damage control we all know damn well they covered it up because “muh optics”

>rumors
Mate. A government enquiry into the incident confirmed many cases of torture. From both eye witness accounts of survivors to documented injuries on bodies that were autopsied.

Fuck off muhamed go back to fucking your goat we’ll nuke Mecca before Israel

It's true though. Unless a bullet hits a major artery you don't bleed very much, even when fatally wounded. In Iraq/Afghan soldiers quite often did not realise they had been hit.
Source: I work with ex-soldiers

I know English isn't your first language so you'd benefit from reading that post again because that isn't what it says. One father claimed that his son was mutilated but the fact is that all the wounds suffered by victims were consistent with gunshot, shrapnel and blast injuries and not a single knife or bladed instrument was recovered from the scene. Not one. Furthermore, not one of the nine-hundred survivors of the concert reported any mutilations or torture and nor did any of the first responders. One policeman testified in the inquiry that a first responder had told him that people were being mutilated but after entering the building he saw no evidence of this whatsoever.

how big of a nigger do you have to be to act like it's ridiculous to think murderous terrorists would torture people? You guys deserve to be castrated and have your balls shoved into your mouth while abdul slits your throat.

I should mention that the father was obviously nowhere near the attack when it happened.

France is a multicultural nation. They don't even believe "race" is a legitimate concept and everyone is equal under the republic.

Therefore an attack on "France" IS an attack on multiculturalism. Dumb dumb racists cannot see past brown people killing white people and so they think it's an attack on them when in fact it is the opposite.

those photos of xxxtentacion's murder had no zero blood, too. it's almost like internal bleeding exists. don't tell Jow Forums that though.

Pakistan already has nukes pointed at Israel.

>itt butthurt leb

It's not absurd and it's happened in plenty of attacks carried out by Muslims such as the Dhaka restaurant attack.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2016_Dhaka_attack

It just didn't happen in this case.

Something tells me you don't have to imagine.

Fucking ludicrous. When you're playing Rambo do you stop to play with peoples dicks? This is the most retarded propaganda ever.

No it didn't. See:

Look at those drag marks

Why do muslims love to mutilate genitals? They already did that to those Israeli athletes in Munich 1972.

Oh look its a burger .... muh false flag

Also, none of the survivors have claimed that people were tortured or mutilated and there were nine-hundred of them. None. You've got your facts wrong.

when everyone's already escaped and you're locked in a building with people you've already shot and blown up, why is this so far-fetched? these people do this shit for terror, they want to incite fear, why wouldn't they torture people?

Ad hominem doesn't change facts, kike.

>Dumb dumb racists cannot see past brown people killing white people and so they think it's an attack on them when in fact it is the opposite.
Its hard to see past brown people killing white people when it happens so often.

Attached: 1464998782271.jpg (695x850, 76K)