Welcome to Jow Forums, how redpilled are you?

Welcome to Jow Forums, how redpilled are you?

Attached: wISx2Jj91qhyzqyz10Muv1jbo1_500.jpg (500x357, 36K)

Im autistic

I drink whole milk and my stomach is fine.

It's impossible to like either conservative or liberal speakers since they're both usually zionist shills.

Enough to know to not bump this slide thread

my redpills are suppositories

i once said nigger in public

Not very, save me brothers

im quitting my kitchen job because they hired some dumb ass flip woman

My lord is Cernunnos. This redpill thing is bullshit.

This world belongs to Satan, help is commencing.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast

Without any milk

I can explain why white identity was a globalist term to destroy the ethnic european communities and religions for the ultimate goal of destroying mankind and replacing us, like DNA replaced RNA.

Attached: Dg9miU4VAAAcSTB.jpg (808x631, 121K)

I would Gustep to my grandma when I was thirteen without any outside influence

Gods and demons are real. Hitler was a divine warrior from another dimension. There is a cosmic war going on that has been raging for over 5000 years. Mankind came from the north pole, not africa. There's only one gender, the notion of duality (man-woman, hot-cold, high-low) is an illusion. Eternal life is a possibility and the holy graal can be found on earth. The jews are shapeshifters who worship the Lord of Darkness, this is why they have so much money and power. The ancient demi-gods (Aryans) who lived on the north pole had magical powers that let them traval into the Astral realm and achieve perfect happiness and bliss and know the secrets of the universe. The Lord of the Rings isn't fiction, it's a magical tome that tells the future. Humans are immortal spirits that live on another plane but we have been trapped in this physical plane by an evil god called the demiurge, our mission is to break free from his spell and travel back to our homeland where we belong.

Attached: the chad gnostic.jpg (1737x784, 636K)

This homeland is inside the hollow earth... There is an entrance in Antarctica. Hitler lives there with Odin and the chosen warriors of the Einherjar (Hitler flew into the hollow earth in a UFO after the end of the war). If we are to defeat the demiurge we need to join him there, he will lead us on the wild hunt (the final battle in the field of Harmageddon).

I dislike jews, not because they are evil-subversers who control the world and kill their host nations, but simply because my local jewish shop smellys funny and the guy in it doesnt talk to me after 23 years of patronage, yet has hour long conversations with random jews who're coming in for the first time, and will blatantly ignore me wanting to buy a pint of milk because he's talking to Morty about how their great-grandfathers could've played against eachother in the local county cricket tournaments 60 years ago

Attached: e71.png (274x290, 11K)

talking to people of your own race >>>>> talking to niggers

cut him some slack

major religions are still worshiping the sun, by different names. secret societies run the world

Attached: 1530631762338.jpg (458x640, 76K)

i have actually punched niggers in the head and fought pitched street fights by myself

I only fuck my sisters to keep the bloodline pure.

Most of this board is just satire and shitposting.

I looked up that JFK quote, and it's true, he really said that. He was beginning to expose to the public the inner circle of the Enemy which must not be named. That's why they killed him. See my previous posts also.

The zionists might not be entirely honest

t. 56%

Trump thinks the same thing but he's not going to come out and say it in a glorious speech and end up like JFK.

Friends close, enemies closer.

Attached: IMG_0593.jpg (480x512, 77K)

I'm jewish

Attached: 56 percent rabbi.jpg (755x1024, 103K)

Almost killed a gypsi once , called nigger at least 10 black I saw in my city plus the obligatory go back to africa

I'm a diagnosed autistic, my favorite genre is electro, and I've been running cardio and wet-fasting for years.

so redpilled im communist

I'm so redpilled, I know that OP is a fag.

>butthurt because someone wants to talk to their own kind instead of an outsider
I'll shoo away kikes all day, but being ignored by one won't make me angry. It's literally in your blood to be tribal, and the fact that you keep visiting his area of commerce shows me that you're a fgt who supports the kike.

wew lad

yeah in a country with no blacks, you're so tough

Attached: 1526187559175.jpg (720x570, 35K)

Attached: hurtbox.png (999x442, 169K)

obama is a tranny and michelle is a female

You have some high levels of sarcasm .

Interdimensional shapeshifting phychic vampire child-molesters

The jews are merely servants of a Galaxy spanning Reptilian empire

I dislike basic milk because I was given it every morning since I remember myself till I was 8 . It was goat milk and I can't stand it now I am 19 . But I can eat everyday sour milk ( Bulgarian yogurt) , kinda better than the pussified yogurt with slices of fruit .

The bible is real. All of it.