I'm confused brehs

I live in a diverse city and I see "white passing" non-whites all the time.
>Pic related is an example

The definition of what is white and what isn't is blurring in my mind to the point I'm becoming a leftie.

What do

Attached: 1530981700597.jpg (1434x1429, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What do
kill yourself nigger demsoc shill

Why the fuck do you cunts call every thread I make shill? Is it out of habit or are you retards so autistic and paranoid that everything is a grand conspiracy against you?

Attached: images (1).jpg (450x327, 23K)

Fucking shills I swear

Being on the political left or right has nothing to do with being a racist.
It may have been sold to you as a package deal, but it really is not.
You can keep being right without being a racist. Just man up.

>every thread I make shill?
you may try with showing your real flag, shill

I want to be a racist though. I want to stay loyal to my race and only care about non-white women.

I retort in disgust whenever I see an obviously non-white woman. But when I see a mixed/white passing non-white woman I'm confused and don't know what to think.

I end up thinking if they look white... Then why are they subhuman?

Attached: images (2).jpg (347x424, 31K)

>>Pic related is an example
if you don't want to breed with that, you are a homosexual faggot to be quite honest

flag or gtfo

My proxy only works with meme flags and I'd rather not get into the FBI watchlist dumb cunts.
The problem is I do want to breed with that. But when I realise she isn't white, I feel disgusted at myself.

Attached: 1530982901777.jpg (1000x1429, 317K)

Use common sense instead some autistic purity rules. If they look white then consider them white.

breed with her and make her embrace your culture if it's that important to you
culture > genetics

we all have Neanderthal DNA remember

that girl is white tho. sage just in case.

When your children ask you why they can't have blonde hair and blue eyes, what will you tell them? They will know you are lying when you say they are equal or superior to blonde, blues.

Non-white Shitskin gutter rats, all of you. I can't wait for the race war to start.

I take an oath to brutally murder at least 100 non-white women and children. I will make them all suffer. I hate you shitskins so fucking much. Your time is nearing it's end. You gutter rats are in for a world of pain.

>The definition of what is white and what isn't is blurring in my mind to the point I'm becoming a leftie.
This is the worst shill attempt i've ever seen, as if the ability to distinguish between races is all there is to being right wing, fuck off shareblue.

top lel
I'm pure white and I'm married to a qt brown woman. Suck it ya pansy

>They will know you are lying when you say they are equal or superior to blonde, blues.
Stfu I haven't actually met many blond-haired men who weren't complete pussies and pretty boys. I have brown hair and blue eyes, nothing is wrong with brown/black-headed whites who have a "swarthy" heritage like Italians and so on.

faggot shill

Butthurt you got turned down by some multi-culti qts?
Killing women and children is nigger behavior and you're probably just lashing out at what you see are manifestations of you're repressed urges in the form of violence against blacks.

I live in New Mexico and I also have this problem. I don’t know what whiteness even means anymore. Most of the Latina women here seem at least 80% white and beyond that I can barely tell the difference between them. So this is what post racial America is like.

Attached: FE51C91D-0E93-4D7A-97AE-80FFE79901AF.jpg (750x1033, 438K)

Are your bambinos at least white passing user?

Watch and learn, or stop shilling, shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0

Your brown qt and her kin will be scalped. I've always wanted to try scalping a shitskin. It's on my bucket list.
Women and children these days are just as complicit when it comes to ethnic cleansing. All non-white women and children must be treated with extreme prejudice if we want to destroy the problem root deep.
You know exactly what I'm talking about. These bitches put on so much makeup to look european it's gross and confusing.

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-231445__01.jpg (1080x1303, 493K)

Yeah I’m also concerned that it might just be good makeup. Honestly green or blue eyes are the only way to be certain around these parts. It makes me slightly less anxious about the “browning of America” but still you’re right. I don’t know how much of this is makeup.

Attached: 01DDD7EC-0DA5-42CE-9A27-2C003C94F293.jpg (1024x1024, 207K)

That's not white.

>I want to stay loyal to my race and only care about non-white women.
Don't need to be a racist to do that.
If only the white chicks make you hard then thats just what you prefer.

>I want to be a racist though.
Now racism for the sake of being a racist, so you can identify with that social group, is downright stupid.

I agree with this. I honestly just want kids who look white so a white passing QT is no problem for me. I’m not spergy about DNA or any of that shit as long as she’s not dumb and has good character.

She’s white you fucking moron. Same with the OP girl. Take off the meme flag you paranoid fuck. FBI doesn’t give a fuck about you.

This is not brown, you fucking morons. I swear, some of you idiots need to take a fucking art class and learn the subtle differences between color.

>brown skin
>brown eyes
>brown hair
>white
No.

Her skin is white dumb fuck.

olive skin is not brown skin

America is mutt to the core. Mixed American-European mutts are just as fucked as other mutts.

because this is a useless thread and you have a meme flag, fuck off kike

>do
find high brig jump

Open bobs.

You could always commit suicide.

Why don't you stop making threads and fuck off, you stupid nigger

Because you are a meme flaggot posting obvious slide threads.

This. Married Latina, have 5 kids. All blonde too. Probably due to her ancestry being from Spain.

>not being able to tell ethnic makeup turns you left
Are you stupid or something

>brehs
Shill.
>I'm
Shill.
>Dear Fellow Racists
Shill.

Take off your meme flag

Dude thats a silicone doll hahhahahaha

Gas yourself, kike.