South vs North

Which one is better?

Attached: southnorth.jpg (1032x678, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_K13GJkGvDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I went to Rome it was legit no different than being in Iraq, everyone looked dark as fuck. Why Italians are considered white is beyond me.

South

When you think of "Tough Italian" you don't think of pansy pink pale gay nordcuck. You think of someone like a character on the Sopranos

Left is too dark though

>Iraq
It's where you are from?
Because very few westeners had been on Iraq.

probably just a Londoner

One of my mates is Iraqi.

I don't think even the average southern italian looks like that...Same goes for the avzrage Northern italian, you took two extremes...
this is a better representation of the italian population. (again, ON AVERAGE)..Well, at least in Toscani

Attached: Tuscan.jpg (1279x4410, 1.82M)

>failing to make a jewbaiting thread

the southern mogs the fuck out of the german looking fag. i mean he doesn't even have the strong features of a nord. he looks like a retarded fucktard with pipe thin arms

Attached: 1526592536618.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

Northern Italy guy. It's not even close.

The Southern Italy guy looks part North African, part Middle Eastern and possibly even part sub-Saharan African. He is a true mongrel shitskin.

South of course
northern scum should all be gassed

Attached: 1525100185719.png (2000x2248, 3.24M)

Go fuck yourself kraut stop the dividing and conquer, terroni and polentoni are all brothers fighting against the degeneracy you and our faggot cousin France are bringing to the world. Don't you have a rapefugee to suck off before he fucks your 8 yo daughter?

Why are italians such shitskins?

Attached: Pej5X8G.jpg (634x488, 124K)

Because at one time they were white before brown people came and fucked their shit up. Same with Greece.

Most Northern Italians are still white though.

Attached: 458284127-612x612.jpg (612x406, 72K)

That Sicilian girl.... Is cute, (not as pretty as prime Bellucci though)

Attached: Riccobono_2.jpg (562x600, 54K)

no Italian is white
whites, or whatever is left of them anyway, are inferior subhumans

Attached: 1530453377598.png (1112x990, 119K)

Yes. Most Italians are just tanned white with dark curly hair. Their eye color is very diverse, but, for the most part, italians have are darker complexion, but very european bone structure and large noses.

your image is true for North Italy. I was in Sicily and 25 % looked like Arabs with olive skin, black hair and dark brown eyes.
50 % with brown hair and hazel/green eyes.
and the rest 25 % with dark blonde hair+green/blue eyes

blue eyes were surprisingly common in South Italy but light blondes were non-existing

I went to Iraq as civilian contractor during the war. Rome looks a lot like Baghdad also smells ever so slightly better. More niggers in Rome than Baghdad though. Especially now with the "refugees" lurking around the termini trying to steal and rape constantly. When are itabros gonna sort those smelly cunts out? They smell like shit and make a mess everywhere. They are opening Augustus' mausoleum next year and to get there you will have to walk through feces and subhumans trying to rob you. Its not right.

These guys are italian too...
Are you also a shitskin then ? Look yourself in the mirror, how different are you from them ?

Attached: italian vs irish.jpg (1920x2368, 505K)

brb googling Piedmont right now
>me rikey

No, they were never White.

I'm half Iranian and I look like the fellow in OP's pic.

This isn’t true. How in the fuck can you compare Roman architecture to fucking Bagdad? Where is the fucking sand you putz?

The Siculo-Neapolitan depicted there is close to the standard for that people. An avarage Lombard does not however look like in that; we are fundamentally Celtic in our looks and not much different from the French.

A realistical comparision was proposed by Varg Vikernes in one of his last videos (pic related): the same Siculo-Neapolitan in OP with his Lombard trophy girlfriend. The only positive thing is that this counter-nature couple did not have an offspring.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-vs-lombard.png (852x475, 857K)

Can’t wait until Iran gets bombed.

north.
south is not italy anyway.
italy ends at the po river.
venessia nassion, teroni de merda roma ladrona.

lmao when you think of italians you think ferrari , romans , fascism, all come from the north.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS.
those people are literally tanned, like from the sun.
in italy going to the beach and being active and being tanned is a big deal.
so everyone, light hair or dark hair, will appear 2 shades darked than they really are.

that being said in the north majority of people are pure aryan, some are dark hair and dark eyes but pale skin, some are arab looking.
in the south is the opposite, with 30% white, 20% pale enough, the rest arab looking.

that being said the italian arab may look arab but its way smarter than real arabs.

>in the north majority of people are pure aryan, some are dark hair and dark eyes
"some" being the majority by non basement dweller standard
north Italians are mostly paleo-mediterranean i.e anatolia_neolithic like Iberians, and barely score more steppe admixture than even Basques

Attached: 1487458319392.png (2356x1600, 2.59M)

I'm a venetian independentist and i answer to your dumb question:
WHO CARES?
Remember (((who))) want us to be enemies

Saged

The Po Valley in the north is why Italy is an economy of note. The south is hard to develop, desu.

says the moor from poortugal

We are not brothers. Lombards are disappering from their historical lands and from history because the policies of the Siculo-Neapolitan dominated state called 'italy'.

The combined effect of the Siculo-Neapolitan colonization of settlement and rest-of-the-world invasion is genociding us at a speed that is astonishing even for the most pessimists among us.

Siculo-Neapolians are our butchers exactly like the Jews. The genoma of these two people overlaps and their anthropology is almost indistinguishable.

The hell with your damned 'italy'

Attached: siculo-neapolitans-equal-jews-3.png (1024x819, 283K)

Norway, please kill yourself. You never had an Empire. Your country never produced men who changed the world, like Italy. You are just a bullshit accessory nation.

>t. meme flag “white” supremacist loser faggot

>what were the Nordic invasions of Britain
>what foreign language contributed the most to (modern) English

lmao why did she even answer that

Romans invaded fucking England too, you retard. Even before the viking snow nogs.

Of course, Abu.

Attached: medmutts.png (1000x1300, 408K)

They would fuck like 90 % of the women worldwide
Look at the MED BVLLS

>german flag
>abu
irony at its finest
as I said, we are not white

>what are shifting goalposts

Forget about blond hair and eye colour percentages. These parameters do not describe even remotely the abysmal genetical divide between Lombards and Siculo-Neapolitans.

The simple fact is that the Lombards are genetically closer to a totally alien people like the Bulgarians than to the Siculo-Neapolitans.

So much for the lucdicrious (and for us, deadly) concept of an 'italian' people.

Attached: siculo-neapolitans-equal-jews.png (1500x1200, 316K)

>Nordic invasions of Britain
Angles, Saxons and Jutes settled in Britain from Denmark and Germany, not Norway.
>foreign language contributed most to (modern) English
French.
The Vikings who settled England were from Denmark. The Norwegians were in Scotland, Ireland and Wales instead of England.

>talks shit about Italy
>posts the Iranian football team
What did he mean by this?

I do agree the north south divide is very real, but that being said, that doesn't make north Italians germanic or some of the nonsense many subhumans here believe. North Italy is still very much part of med variation, even if on the western, more European side.

>doesn't make north Italians germanic
you're forgetting sudtirol

>The simple fact is that the Lombards are genetically closer to a totally alien people like the Bulgarians than to the Siculo-Neapolitans.
You fucking idiot, they are not
Stop this bullshit

Lombards are descendants of invaders. The very name is after a group of germanic barbarians. Italy is a med country.

>flag

I mean look here, the academic Bergamo sample is closer to Spaniards than even Bavarians

minority, not ethnically Italic

Attached: DSIMZvcXUAA-6qY.jpg (980x756, 100K)

>irony at its finest
Not really. Your people are what our people will look like in 100 years.

Attached: average_italian.jpg (542x666, 293K)

Basically Western-Meds with more Atlantic
Still Mediterranean, still nothing to do with anything above the Alps

I'm half Persian and I look whiter than that

The north is already browned after decades of terrone's immigration. They even elected a commie-populist retard government, can't wait to leave this shithole.

keep cherrypicking Özgul

Attached: 1433032011720.jpg (1276x1812, 728K)

Back to skull measurement, Sizzi

I was under the impression it was more Norwegians throughout the isles than Danes.

And it's Scandinavian, actually. More loan-words and syntax taken from Scandinavian languages than French.

Ethnic English people are probably among the whitest on Earth. Most of them are pale and ghostly.

Attached: ing.jpg (1096x616, 130K)

Logically it is close to anything in the ''Southern-sphere''
Iberians,Greeks,Frenchmen and Yugoslavs
Nothing Germanic about them

fuck off D&C faggot.

t.errone subhuman

>80% of them look inbred

checks out

i am lombardo-veneto
brutto frocio del cazzo

English is a Germanic language. Look at Old English, it's very similar to Norse. So it's not really "foreign" influence, more like the actual origin of English that is Scandinavian. English went from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_K13GJkGvDw
To the language it is today because the Normans brought heavy French influences to the language.
Norwegians focused more on Scotland, Ireland and Wales (though they got BTFO by the Welsh). Alfred the Great fought against Danes. The Norwegians only got fucked by the English at Stamford Bridge.

Attached: italy.png (371x410, 181K)

With human material like this 'independentist', it is no coincidence our people is on the brink of extinction.

Mass third world immigration in Lombardy serves exactly the purpose of making us accepting the Siculo-Neapolitan colonization of settlement.

There is no difference in being ethnically cleansed by Africans or by Siculo-Neapolitan. The end result is always the disappearence of our people. .

Attached: mafia-in-padania.png (1092x427, 448K)

>*laughs in siberian*

Attached: 1530108721664.png (1856x1402, 2.46M)

They really don't. Brits are descended from countless settlers from all over Europe, it's not really likely that we're anymore inbred than other Europeans. We've had heavy foreign genetic contributions throughout history.

how stupid do you have to be to not realize i am an italian immigrant?
didnt you see that i wrote in venetian dialect?
american de merda te si na merda e te dovarissi tegner ea boca sara parche no te ghe altro da fare che pensare ai negri de merda nee toe sita , cuaton mori stronso

can you even read your chart you stupid terrone?
if you look at the north it says 40% blue eyes, and 8% fair hair.
there might be an issue on how they are defining fair as well.
but i grew up in the whitest part so i might be a little bit biased i admit that.
i wouldnt say i wrote falsehood however, that map might be slightly inaccurate.

se ti te fossi veramente un leghista no te dirissi sto zenere de stronzade.
te dovarissi ricordarte prima de tuto chi che ze che voe "na italia unita"-.
se no ghe fazemo de manco de trasinarse sti teroni de merda no ghea faremo mai a combatere contro i negri.

the region where grew up has a higher rate of innovation, higher produtictivity per capite and higher level of industry than the silicon fucking valley, is behind only singapore.

absolutely true.
before i even heard of the jew 15 years ago i already knew that terroni were a plague and a parasite.

exactly, there is no fucking italian people.
100 years ago soldiers in the trenches couldnt fucking understant each other the language was so different.

Show you flag
I bet either French or Balkan

faggot stop posting here,you should be beheaded for your ignorance sub-human

>lombardo-veneto
South enough to be a terrone in my book. Besides, you got a a lot of terroni immigrants, the native northern terroni population has already been replaced by the southerners.

shut up,mongrel nation

>(((Brits are descended from countless settlers from all over Europe, it's not really likely that we're anymore inbred than other Europeans. We've had heavy foreign genetic contributions throughout history.)))

And you're getting more atm because there are too many White cucks.

>can you even read your chart you stupid terrone?
>if you look at the north it says 40% blue eyes, and 8% fair hair.
last time I checked 40% is less than 50%, aka the median, ergo, that makes dark hair and eyes the majority

faggots

fine never come back

Keep your weak defensive, Abdulrahman.

Attached: average_italian_family.jpg (638x425, 58K)

Attached: 1433032011742.jpg (442x594, 74K)

shut up,you can't talk with that mutt flag

Now that I read your post, you sound too butthurt to be lombardo-veneto, you're probably a sicilian subhuman.

faggot niggerlover,go away

faggot suck my northner cock

I refer to the historical concept of Lombardy which included the whole northern 'italy'. The Longobard heritage is mainly cultural and anthropological. From a genetic point of view Lombards are 97% Celtic and only 3% germanic (as for 'History and geography of the Human Genes' by Luca Cavalli-Sforza)

Attached: madison-grant-1865-1937-us-lawyer-conservationist-and-eugenicist-map.jpg (1300x1062, 338K)

sub-human your ignorance knows no limit

I'm talking about the niggers and sandniggers. Its like an infestation in Rome.

Stay mad calogero

Attached: average_italian.jpg (768x1038, 84K)

absolutely not true.
northern italians with blue eyes and fair hair are the same as germans genetically.

what the fuck would you know.
i come from northern italy and i grew up with germans tourists and there is no difference between white italians and white germans.

WHAT ARE GENETIC ENCLAVES?
WHAT IS THE HRE?
WHAT ARE THE GERMANIC INVASIONS?
much the same way you faggots keep bringing up the moors and how they fucked the soutthern genepool, in the same way the north was BLEACHED by 1500 years of germanic domination.

this is exactly on point.
genetically it makes no difference to northern italians wheter we be replaced by terroni or by niggers.
we have nothing to do with either of them.
italy should have never existed anyway.
fuck garibaldi pezzo di merda.

keep the butthurt flowing

Attached: 1433032011738.jpg (600x400, 68K)

keep posting here,incel

you mustubate to niggers lmao
your pc is full of them

I think that if we start hating and fight betwee north and south europe would become lost the day the war start
North and south are different but in this historical conditions we should cooperate
Mai sta leghista, li go votè solo a ste elesioni parchè i era el manco pexo, se ti te fusi par l'indipendensa te gavaresi dovuo smetar de esar leghista da 15 ani circa
Se ti te vol vedar qualcheduni che veramente el vol el ben de i veneti vate a vedare Loris Palmerini che l'è sta l'unico a far calcossa de bon e no fanfara a roba par 20 ani sensa portar nè indipendensa né federalismo e ciapandose i schei del'italia mafiosa che ghemo

>Homophobic med
Lol. Being a faggot is a important part of your culture.

Did you actually expect an amerimutt to know the difference? they can barely tell the difference between themselves which is why they all fuck their cousins.

JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW THREAD JEW

Attached: sage.jpg (799x534, 158K)

>absolutely not true.
>northern italians with blue eyes and fair hair are the same as germans genetically.
how to spot a genetically illiterate subhuman
find a single anthropologist/geneticist saying anything less than Italian genetic structure being the same since the iron age

Lombardy itself has a staggering 3% I1 Y-DNA, that's how "Germanic" it is

and let me tell you something: being called Germanic is about as much an attack of north Italian's prehistoric roots as being called an arab

Attached: 1512951787026.jpg (1990x2470, 932K)

>how stupid do you have to be to not realize im an italian immigrant?
nigga what. how would anyone come to that conclusion. fuckin autist

said the one with the computer full of niggers
LMAOOOOOOOOO

>tfw the only reason some italians look white is because their ancestors were mass raped by germans

Attached: OH NO NO.jpg (1000x994, 64K)