Why do so many white people oppose Trump?

Democrats have branded themselves as the party of minorities, yet 50% of white people support it. Are they anti-themselves?

Attached: 3242324.png (554x318, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people-press.org/2016/09/13/2-party-affiliation-among-voters-1992-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"""""""White"""""""
>"""""""Male""""""""

>curly hair
>big ass nose
>that cuck fist pose
>white

>50% of white people support it
only 58% of eligible voters event went to the polls in 2016.

Yeah when you are indoctrinated in public schools with anti white propaganda this is the attitude many take.

oy vey!

Typical tricks there, schlomo.

>i’m a damn white person

people-press.org/2016/09/13/2-party-affiliation-among-voters-1992-2016/

supposed actual number is 39% are affiliated with the dems or lean democratice

Pretty sure its from a vid and the guy asks him if he's white and he get quiet and tries to dodge the question. Not sure where it is, but I remember it from a while ago.

one thing we can be sure of though that op is a shill faggot with 1 post only

i'd be all for a mechanic on a board called /noshill/ or something where an OP must participate in the thread every hour or it archives

Found it

Post the video of the guy calling this kike out.

(((white)))

He straight up calls him
Schlomo

he does get quiet, but he ends up mumbling a confession right AFTER the stupid bitch next to them speaks up trying to defend him for posing as a (((fellow white man))).
I"m suprised that this one survived the mass shoah-ing that's happened lately.

Attached: Trips_of_truth.png (506x86, 8K)

>Why do so many white people oppose Trump
>No source at all
Fuck off kike. You have no power here.

Attached: 8047-97425.jpg (250x241, 9K)

they are simpletons that trust the consolidated corporate media or they are in a position to profit from the misery of middle america.

We need to oppose all that is wrong with White societies because we're on the right side of history
#WeWhites
#FellowWhites

If so many people oppose Trump, why is his approval rating higher than Obama? Your fake bullshit doesn't hold water.

Attached: 897324-9857206.png (915x671, 238K)

that kind of consistency denotes a whole lot of guesstimation
in reality the government doesn't even know how many millions of humans are currently in the country. not even by 10 million persons. you'd have to organize the populace into battalions if you wanted anything like an accurate census or poll.

>democrats hate whites!!
>I know that because a random retard from a basket weaving forum online told me so!!

the absolute state of Jow Forumstards

Attached: 1517278353230.jpg (588x823, 161K)

nice fake poll moron

Attached: 1516555303614.jpg (588x823, 109K)

""""white""""

Our country is divided into so many camps looking for special treatment and entitlements that I don't know what unites us as a country anymore. Not ideals not blood that's obvious. All of these groups that demonize the white conservative gun owner will all expect the very people they vilify to do the killing and the dying if we ever get into another hot war. The purple hair dyed freaks will not show up to fight nor will the minorities. After every conflict there will be more dead white soldiers (true americans) Coupled with the mass immigration and I don't see how America comes out of this as the world power not even with the billions upon billions being poured into the military industrial complex

Scratch a "White person against Trump" and you will find a Jew or a faggot.

OP, this is why:
No matter how many anti-white speeches and policies they push forward, brainlets like the quoted memeflag will remain claiming it isn't true.

>durrrr It's a fake poll
>both Rasmussen and Harris-Harvard have the same results and can easily be googled
>durrrr Harvard is fake guize
Imagine being this fucking stupid and delusional

Attached: AYT580.jpg (367x451, 23K)

>a fucking talking ape

Attached: 1518632854701.png (485x443, 24K)

>Are they anti-themselves?
the US Coastal Elite are no more anti-wite than the Europoor Elite are anti-wite (sarcasam)

(((optics and sources))) if 50% of whites and 70%+ minorities supported democrats, republicans would never win a election/midterm anywhere, ever.

I'm whiter than you, filthy mutt.

e-gas

Attached: 1518593775508.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

Fucking lel he almost called him merchant

Wealthy, famous, and very corrupt white men and women and their brownshirt SJW followers, all had a LOT invested in Hillary Clinton bringing forth the Thousand Year Reich.

Promises were made to the elites and thousand of SJW brownshirt soldiers, who were sold anti-Trumpism under the promise that Hillary's election would lead to their own version of the Day of the Rope. Where the left would be able to kill ANYONE they didn't like or agree with.

Trump not only ruined their plans by getting elected, but Kennedy's betrayal have now made it so that even if and when Trump leaves office for whatever reason you imagine, that their plans of a Thousand Year Reich have been irrevocably damaged. Because the dream of a Thousand Year Reich requires that the Democrats flip the Supreme Court liberal and now thanks to Trump and Kennedy, the white liberal boomers who hate Trump will die never under a super conservative Supreme Court and the young SJW brownshirts will be in their 60s-70s by the time they get a second chance to even attempt to flip the court liberal

Pic related. The left's plans for irrevocable domination HINGED on flipping the Supreme Court permanently left. With the Supreme Court, they can pretty much kill any gerrymandering they don't like/don't benefit from, let alone provide the left with a one shit kill method of killing off ANY conservative legislation that Congress or state government that might remain Republican, try and pass to slow down or stop the Left's demonic agenda. Not to mention provide a means to stop any Republican President who might somehow get elected.

With the Supreme Court under leftist control, they would be able to make laws from the bench that can never be shot down (like forcing the legalization of gay marriage onto people who voted against them) and force other bullshit onto the masses, even if the masses explicitly vote against it. It would be the ultimate weapon for the left, and it's driving a lot of the current rabid anti-Trumpism from rich and poor white people who still dream of Hillary's Thousand Year Reich. Because of what the loss will mean to their evil dreams to bring about their own left wing fascist empire.

Attached: Kennedy broke liberals.jpg (1288x1448, 705K)

>force the legalization
>force
>legalization
>having rights is now a force

lmao, dumb statist

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Show the rest of the sign.

White doesn't actually mean white in the US, especially where government and polling is concerned. Jews and spics are routinely tallied as white.

white guilt

Hahhahahaha