Hello, I'm a journalist, can I suck your dick for a scoop?

amgreatness.com/2018/07/06/unaccountable-big-media-personified/

of course she's not fired

Attached: watkins-1.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

>The Ali Watkins matter exposes everything that is wrong with the American media. A young reporter trades sex-for-scoops with a powerful man more than 30 years her senior and it’s excused as business-as-usual; the man, James Wolfe—who is responsible for safeguarding classified documents for the Senate Intelligence Committee—illegally leaks government secrets to her to slander Trump associates and boost the politically motivated Trump-Russia collusion hoax;
Today, Journalism is prostitution.
This is why you stone homosexuals and don't allow women to work. Cuz whores.

>nose piercing when you're on professional TV
how embarassing

#METOO

She blows for scoops?

Attached: CFC42D36-0412-4B86-B3EE-A8C0681661D0.jpg (640x426, 86K)

She is just doing the only thing she is good at.
You can't blame a fish for swimming or a dog for hunting.

Attached: 1446113560862.jpg (907x907, 461K)

>dog for hunting
>What is a Pomeranian?
B for effort

There is no normal outrage because the norm is didn't really hear much about it.

Instead they heard about child seperation, babies in cages, abolish ICE, I don't care do u? And Maxine Waters.

>What is a Pomeranian?
A fucking overgrown rat, not a dog.

Not even Trump can fix the complete fucking shit our country is in today. How anyone can look at the state of things today and not understand our country is doomed is beyond me, I guess ignorance really is bliss

Anyone seen Shifty lately ?

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: woof.jpg (1824x801, 149K)

bitch is my age
idk why but for some reason this story - out of all things - really illustrates the source of my resentment towards most of my peers

Attached: woolad.jpg (512x512, 84K)

She's an hero she did it to stop Drumpf.

Yeah I remember reading this a week or 2 ago. People care more about buzzfeed lists and celebrity circle jerks

Yeah, definitely didn't do it to larp as the next Glenn Greenwald. Complete altruist.

Attached: 1528996040116.png (968x796, 912K)

Why are modern media so fucking inept when it comes to hiding this shit?
if you retards think this is anything new you're sorely mistaken

Presstitutes

Attached: mediamentalillness.png (608x460, 57K)

what is this, a normie version of gamergate?

>Obama is the absentee father who abandoned his family
kek

Nice, we need to meme this

Obama was just the "father" who raped us while most of us were sleeping, so somehow he got away with it, and the ones that were awake are "racists" for calling out the fact that he raped us.

roasties gonna roast

>Wanting any sexual favors from THAT THING

Attached: 1523039007227.jpg (446x362, 23K)

someone from the western part of Poland?

I wonder how many hot CNN qt's have sucked dick and got nothing

I was thinking the same thing. It's all pussy privelege and MY SOGGY KNEEE!

GAMERGATE WAS A PREPARATION FOR THIS

Attached: kojak.jpg (806x544, 100K)

whorenalists

Just stone the whore

>mental defective nigger lover

kek

Attached: 1521761549950.png (181x201, 67K)

She was fucking really ugly old dudes.

Her pussy is probably torn to shreds!

the bigger whores are your politicians

Jesus christ how the Times handle this is fucking disgusting. They should be shot, not even kidding.
>Yes she slept with a senate member in charge of keeping classified secrets, and leaked national security secrets to the press repeatedly, but the REAL issue here goys is that when the FBI found out about this they SEIZED HER PHONE AND EMAILS!
>Whoring yourself out in order to leak government info is totally ethical says the Times
>Be concerned about the FBI wanting to stop leaks and investigate government officials sleeping with the enemy while selling info for sex

These people deserve to hang

Attached: 1476756733108.png (500x281, 155K)

>nigger is a father who abandons his children
>the white man reminds me of my daddy issues and my sick sexual fantasies of my dad raping me
Really made me think

In this shoddy analogy, the mother failed to secure a good father for her kids and failed again when she brings in a pedophile stepfather, just like a single mother would.

The mother is a complete loser, the children are fucking retards and the media is still fake news.

Attached: 1510159039926.png (349x63, 7K)

>Why are modern media so fucking inept

they arent 'inept' its being deliberately hyped to manufacture a crisis.

Attached: 1510780448508.png (734x1116, 268K)

Pommerina was a Nirvana song.

Blaming your step dad, because your mom is a filthy slut?...nah.

pretty much

wtf
utterly disgusting

All parties involved require immediate public torture/execution in order to set an example.

Chubby fatties usually give the best blowJ’s. I’ve experienced a few fattie BlowJ’s. Can say they are amazing. Especially cuz most of them swallow and then keep suckin til I’m dry. Then I open mouth kiss them.

Attached: D8156AF9-B573-4FC4-B90F-0A38CBAD4175.gif (400x242, 1.97M)

She can suck #METOO

Journalist have proven themselves to be just a sociopaths as lawyers. They just somehow hid it better than lawyers in the past. But, now we've all seen the screenshots of them trying to get people who are cowering in closets and hiding for their lives to give them an exclusive interview on the spot. We've seen them put a drunk guy and a coked up tom arnold on prime-time tv in hopes they spills some bombshell about trump.

Surely homosexuals would be less likely to sell state secrets to a woman

Really combating that whole "leftists want the state to replace their dad" narrative, huh.

why do women and cucks view the government and the media as their parents?

Attached: newyorktimesevilkikes.jpg (633x711, 87K)

first post best fucking post, also checked

Attached: 1529967049529.jpg (511x671, 33K)

To all the journalists lurking this thread:

Get your shit together because if civil war hits remember all your information is public; you'll be the first to be liquidated.

Add to it; we also know that it was you, the journalist, who caused the civil unrest.

It’s almost as though they want the profession to eat shit.

War, war never changes.

Attached: 10809C51-5340-4BB2-AF95-E94BFF579E68.jpg (640x280, 83K)

I can see a lot of dick sucking in their futures

journos have been promoting this

absolutely will be first to go on day of the rope.

SHE HAD MORE THAN ONE SCOOP?!!?!

Attached: 1513876811356.jpg (1145x761, 325K)

>Journalism is prostitution
BASED

Attached: 1530172731068.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Prostitution is way more honest than journalism.

I just don't get it lads, is her cooter out-of-this-world amazing or something? if you're a DC politician, you have no shortage of pussy, why go with this slut?

> She's an hero she did it to stop Drumpf.
You can all be heroes just like her. Just suck enough old man cock, and you too can stop Drumpth. Just whatever it takes right?