Pets aren't humans. (((The Pet Jew)))

Stop treating pets/animals like people, they are disgusting animals that aren't sentient. We should treat animal lovers the same way we treat furries, jews and fags. Christ also is disgusted when he sees precious resources like money, time and energy like surgeries, cancer threatment wasted on disgusting animals.

Use your money on your white family and not on (((The Pet Jew))).

Pet humanization is a natural expression of the “pets as family” trend, whereby pet owners treat their pets like children and are highly receptive to products similar to the ones they use for themselves. Not coincidentally, many of the services and products entering the market today are directly reminiscent of human fare, no doubt appealing to the pet owner as much as the pet. Examples include veterinary procedures like chemotherapy, MRIs, and hip replacements; pet supplements like glucosamine and omega 3s; human-grade pet foods containing superfruits or touted as gluten free; designer pet supplies; and luxury services including boarding options more like hotel rooms.

Attached: 1530973250311.jpg (960x958, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgCtxeNIeig
youtube.com/watch?v=70ljz8iXdpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OWVhvoAeaFk
theconversation.com/the-science-behind-why-some-people-love-animals-and-others-couldnt-care-less-84138
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AlienAnimals
npr.org/sections/visibleman/2007/10/whyi_i_hate_animal_lovers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: fuckpets.jpg (640x920, 114K)

t. Muhammad

Gas all pets. Animal war now.

Gross sandniggers are wrong everywhere except in their hatred of pets.

ITS NOT FUNNY OR CUTE WHEN YOU DO DISGUSTING STUFF WITH YOUR PETS YOU ARE LAME LIKE SHIT.

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (1200x844, 119K)

Taking care of my aunt's stupid dog to save her some money on the kennel jew. Dogs are so annoying. Screw dogs they are so fucking stupid.

Took this nigger outside and he fucking stands perfectly fucking still for literally 5 minutes in the middle of the yard in the hot sun. I'm like wtf you dead nigga? Then just runs off like was never still and I'm like wtf.

Imagine spending thousands of dollars in pet aisle instead of in gun store. Amirite /k?

Nobody says nothing! So busy getting baited in slide threads no doubt. Legit thread about the PET JEW and nothing. Wtf??

STop STUPID xute fotos of gay pets and trying to be funny lol. wtf so cute want to pet it want to touch cute anigimal fucking nigger level brainlets need to stop posting cute fotos of niggermals.

Attached: stupid fuckking jokes.jpg (619x619, 41K)

LOL lug at u i post funny pic of hitler with animal.

LOL smug smug smug grin. I showed you huh natsoc.

Well, hitler had a lot of terrible ideas, like painting (((art))), destroying christianity, and exterminating 50% of all german males and getting 1/2 the females raped by niggers and slavs in a war he could never win allied with a italian monkey.

I dont know why I bother with pol. Never get responses to my threads.

Wtf, do I need to pay the thread JEW?

I fucking hate you stupid fucks.

Aunts tiny nigger brainlet dog attacks car driving by at 30 mph.

Almost smooshed.

SMFH.

how about starting a thread that isn't shit?

I'm in Austin and it pisses me off too. Such a huge distraction from actually doing something meaningful.

Instead of kids I frequently see couples with dogs in baby strollers or wrapped to their chest in one of those baby carrying scarves.

Such a waste.

Oh, and even worse when I have to deal with the poorly behaved ones or a family member gets bit. At least then the dog gets put down.

>Austin
They’re liberal faggots, man, do you REALLY want them to breed? Better they dress up a dog instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgCtxeNIeig

youtube.com/watch?v=70ljz8iXdpQ

Attached: the pet jew.jpg (403x525, 50K)

I have a German Shepherd. He lives outside. I like to walk him. Play fetch and have him walk alongside me when a nigger walks around my neighborhood, barking and growling while smiling at the nigger and asking him if there is anything "we" can help him with. I agree however that things like Maltese need to be culled out of existence.

Pets are not your friend.

As soon as you die you are just food to them.

Attached: pets arent your friends.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Who gives a shit you fucking Jew.

Found the Arab.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWVhvoAeaFk

Thats the best you got?

Best about what? I ain't watching your stupid video. Come and take my tactically trained dog from me while I shoot at you in the face.

Maybe just “found the retard” would have been more accurate. You have autism, son. Seek help.

Attached: 9C3B67C7-E29B-42C8-B198-937D4E290E4A.jpg (590x666, 218K)

theconversation.com/the-science-behind-why-some-people-love-animals-and-others-couldnt-care-less-84138

Non white detected

>animals aren't sentient

sen·tient
ˈsen(t)SH(ē)ənt/Submit
adjective
able to perceive or feel things

If you think animals aren't sentient then you are one dumb motherfucker. Hate to break it to you but they exhibit intelligence as well.

>tfw op is literally dumber than a fucking garden snake

Kys you absolute nigger tier waste of oxygen

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Op this is absolute pure kike sentiment you have expressed.

Saturn seperates us from nature. The Sun connects us withe nature. Your allegiance is with the cube.

Attached: 1526035552029.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

As I explore in my new book, there are two problems with these claims. First, there are a similar number of studies that suggest that pets have no or even a slight negative impact on health. Second, pet owners don’t live any longer than those who have never entertained the idea of having an animal about the house, which they should if the claims were true.

Pet are killing you!

>Stop treating pets/animals like people, they are disgusting animals.
Fuck off, mehmet. The only groups I see who treat animals like shit are muslims, jews, niggers, and chinks.

Having and caring for pets is implicitly white. I don't understand why you think caring for a dog is the same thing as pretending its human

Attached: pepe come on.jpg (1076x1052, 85K)

t.muzzie scared of dogs.

>that image
im fucking dead
absolute madman triggering the fuck out of these thots
thot patrol on duty

have a pic of my dogs op, faggot kike. reminder to never trust anyone who doesn't like dogs. reminder that anyone your dog doesn't trust you need to be very skeptical of.

Attached: 20170525_195440.jpg (706x768, 283K)

Animals that are bred and kept ariund humans will develop higher intelligence over many generations. This is the way of the Sun and the true kingdom of the people of light. This is also why factory farming is so horrible and against the heart of the people of light.

Attached: 1518115315436.png (500x389, 87K)

The very same genes which today predispose some people to take on their first cat or dog would have spread among those early farmers. Groups which included people with empathy for animals and an understanding of animal husbandry would have flourished at the expense of those without, who would have had to continue to rely on hunting to obtain meat. Why doesn’t everyone feel the same way? Probably because at some point in history the alternative strategies of stealing domestic animals or enslaving their human carers became viable.

You only like pets because your ancestors were ancient ranchers who kept animals which they then ate and prospered.

Then my viking ancestors went out and plundered your weak farmer ass and raped your plump defenseless women as your played with your tiny dick watching as I bred your woman with my viking dog hating seed.

You blaspheme against the gifts if the Sun.

Fuck off kike and take your shitskin jew god with you.

nigger detected

Jesus lad, you got some deep problems if pets bother you this much. Seek help

Repent while your still can.

Attached: repent.png (989x768, 414K)

I'd rather spit in his face, chaim.

Attached: 1467649567606.jpg (491x491, 27K)

>Pets aren't humans

Animals are superior to humans.

Attached: 1471968070030.gif (426x236, 3.81M)

>MY viking ancestors

>MY viking dog hating seed

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Amerimutt 87.jpg (654x571, 76K)

Gets are witchcraft.

>Viking ancestors
Paganfag detected.

Attached: 9639C0BF-432D-42BD-8B84-4D4DE928423E.jpg (825x968, 153K)

It was a bot net get there was like a hundred threads all at once with this same message. That's why it was deleted

Attached: 1519889345011.gif (300x186, 446K)

This is you.

Attached: gross.png (420x294, 42K)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AlienAnimals

here's an animal on this planet that's always looked harmless - rabbits or mice or squirrels or hamsters, it doesn't matter. One day, you'll be walking your corgi dog Mr. Flufferkins along and suddenly he'll look up at you and say, "Thank you, human, for this relaxing walk and all those times you've scratched my chin, but I'm afraid the Nogov 10th Brigade is coming here in five of your Earth minutes to get rid of this small blue planet and replace it with a transgalactic outlet mall. However, this is good news: you can spend your last five minutes secure in the knowledge that everyone will be getting cheaper outlets soon. Well, except the human race, of course, but these things have to be built. Goodbye." And then he disappears before your very eyes, along with every other corgi on the face of the Earth.

You've just encountered the Alien Animal. These aliens don't have green skin or rubber foreheads, they just look exactly like a specific type of animal. Maybe they make up the entire population of that animal on Earth or only part of them. Sometimes they're leaving Earth because they have knowledge about the impending end of the world and sometimes they just like watching television. Just relax and go with it.

If the alien doesn't naturally resemble an animal but has disguised itself as one through Voluntary Shapeshifting, then The Dog Is An Alien. If the alien looks like an animal but isn't on Earth posing as one, it's probably an Intelligent Gerbil.

True story.

There is an old British tale (there are different Scottish and English versions, probably some Irish too) about a man that comes across a funeral performed by cats on his way to home. The deceased is a cat in a crown holding a scepter (or the coffin is closed and the crown and scepter are painted over the coffin). When arriving home he tells the strange story to his wife, moment in which the house cat suddenly exclaims "The Old Tom/Tim/Pete/whatever is dead? Then I'm the King of the Cats!" and promptly runs out of the house.

There’s a final twist to this story: recent studies have shown that affection for pets goes hand-in-hand with concern for the natural world.

The pet jew is a gate way drug for lefty jew social/communism earth day faggotry.

Fuck pet lovers.

Attached: 1530720761739.jpg (1024x951, 58K)

>Be me
>Be struggling while working 50-60 hours a week with only $11.50 an hour night shift and 2-4 hours during the day
>Live on farm
>Sleep only 5-6 hours a night before getting up and working at barn and then try to sleep after two hours of farm work
>Dad's girlfriend works 10 hours a week and can't find a decent job
>Bitches over literally A DIME on the carpet
>Pays 250 a month for horses whenever she gets some cash from some stupid side "work"
plus vet bills, horse shoes that need replacing, food, and they get hay and grass around the farm.
>"Muh horses can't go anywhere!!! Dat's cruel!!! YOU have a computer that you paid 500 dollars for and that's your outlet. Horses are my outlet"
>Doesn't even ride the horses but a few times a year and our rent is 600 a month without them
>Nuclear facepalm because we are poor and she shoves all her responsibilities off on us.
>Dad white knights for her and can't save his money for shit despite making three times more than me.
>Nuclear facepalm at my failure of a home situation.

Attached: dumbwojak.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Concern for the natural world is the opposite of communism you mouth breather, the natural world is hierarchical.

How much of an evil piece of shit does someone have to be to not only see other species as of no value, but actively hate them and find them repulsive?

Mankind's father Death is exerting his presence on this Earth more every day. Soon he'll manifest directly.

I'm sorry you are a victim of the pet jew.

I see them as profits and resources to be exploited man has dominion over the animals. Devour the animals until they are gone.

Attached: cc-spotted-owl-helper.jpg (320x434, 52K)

kill her

We should treat you like the cunt you obviously are. Stop telling people what to do, you aren't the king or even the kings arsehole. Fuck off!

It's even more fucked up because of my Dad's loser girlfriend who gets whatever she wants. I've spent the better part of a decade getting cucked by women throughout high school and then running away from home because they fed me lies. I just fucking hate them. Every girl I've dated cares more about stupid fucking animals than actual humans. They are the ones who fall for the pet Jew and then we fucking pay for it. I got low on work and had to pay 250(350 one week) every two weeks because of that stupid bitch. She then tries to cry about hurting the horse's feelings about letting them go. She just had surgery on her neck and now her back is going out. All she'll do is cry about how no one takes care of anything when she doesn't even work a fucking job. She just watches Steve Wilkos and Maury all day while getting high. She doesn't even have a retirement plan and I gotta take care of her but my career needs to be put on the burner. Fuck pets. The only one worth it is a dog. Her dumb ass got a basset hound with a broken paw who hobbles everywhere and can't do shit. Yet she pays out the nose for that too.

How does one spot a subhuman?
By the way it views and treats animals.

Attached: 1520806295334.jpg (367x480, 69K)

Soon you will return to your father. And then he will be banished from this world.

>I'm sorry you are a victim of the pet jew.
No, he's the victim of a (((liberated))) woman.
Beat her up ffs. And tell your dad he's an embarrassment.

females couldn't act like that if they faced the penalty of death for fucking up nd being a dumb, selfish idiot.

I propose reinstating the possibility of killing females for things like this

I'd honestly like to have kids but I don't fucking see ho. my fucking bitch mother just yelled at me after I asked her to go to the store to get me some chicken soup. she has never had a job in her life and sits in front of the television all day. fucking cunt. I have a flu. jesus

females deserve to die if they act like this, men have taken care of them since th begginning of hmanity. they never actually evolved

I treat them well with tenderizer and a blend of 7 herbs and spices.

Again; If you're indifferent to an animal's suffering you're a subhuman.

>29 posts by this ID
>66 posts right now
Did your family dog shun you while you were growing up? They can be pretty intuitive when it comes to assessing people. It probably could tell you're a faggot.

They just don't care at all. Women have no fucking concern about anyone other then there own interests. That's why they're supposed to bear children and not fucking kill them. By killing them they admit that they do not wish to take responsibility for any life other then their own. A testament to their femininity gone wild.

Nice political thread you fucking moron. A thread died for this. It was probably a blacked tier thread, but still.

There are innocent children that are led down the self destructive paths promoted in that city. I just pray for those children that are of good stock but have been deceived or have parents that have been misled. But hey that's what happens when you replace God with talmudvision

Attached: 1499196179366.png (434x832, 190K)

Hating animals is the ultimate red pill.

Attached: been kidded last time.jpg (654x862, 124K)

npr.org/sections/visibleman/2007/10/whyi_i_hate_animal_lovers.html

Attached: heropitbull.png (480x733, 270K)

>being subhuman is the ultimate redpill
Sage.

Attached: U5dtNTW8gHS6AUy74iBKExbDdVJd1Lm_1680x8400.png (500x533, 126K)

I loled ty faggot

Reminder: animal husbandry and empathy are the exclusive realm of whites.

Get fucked non white niggers

All you empathy faggots with your animals.

Moral ambiguity slippery slopes soon you'll be like can-aids-iya getting sticky with maple furry pussi.

When you are with a pet you are still completely alone.

No matter how much you talk to an animal you are still alone.

Forever alone.

webm typical pet owner

Attached: 1526325736187.webm (850x480, 2.97M)

Thank dog pets are not fucking kids

Gas the cat jew before he gets you.

Attached: toxoplasmosis lifecycle.jpg (2561x2058, 289K)

I agree for the most part, but hamsters and some breeds of dogs are based.

thats a good meme

You talk shit, you are shit. Forever a big steaming pile of shit. Now fuck off you ugly little cunt.

People are going insane. One neighbor (female) of mine actually has rats at home. And they require daily medication since they are old. Wtf are you doing.

Hating you works much better you pointless ignorant cunt

In the United States, studies from mid to late 2000s estimated toxoplasmosis to be the second leading cause of deaths attributable to foodborne illness (an estimated 327 deaths), the fourth leading cause of hospitalizations attributable to foodborne illness (an estimated 4,428 hospitalizations), and a leading contributor to loss of quality-adjusted life years.32,33 Toxoplasma gondii infects an estimated 1.1 million persons each year in the United States.34 Chorioretinitis caused by infection with T. gondii develops in an estimated 21,000 persons each year, and symptomatic chorioretinitis, leading to vision loss, develops in more than 4,800 of these persons.34 Because symptoms in the eye recur over time and new lesions commonly develop, these calculations are likely to be minimum estimations of the incidence of symptomatic ocular toxoplasmosis. Ocular toxoplasmosis creates a significant burden on the healthcare system, with an estimated 250,000 visits to ophthalmologists for active or chronic disease over a two-year period.35

Serologic surveys over past decades indicate that rates of infection with T. gondii have decreased in the United States. A study comparing the population-based National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) during 1988–1994 with the NHANES during 1999–2004 showed a 36% decrease in the age-adjusted seroprevalence in the more recent study (14.1% to 9.0% in persons 12–49 years of age).30 Preliminary results from the NHANES 2009–2010 show further decreases (Jones J, unpublished data). Because in the older study (NHANES 1988–1994) all persons ≥ 12 years of age were tested, an estimate could be made for the overall population in this age range. The age-adjusted T. gondii antibody seroprevalence was 22.5%, but there was considerable variation by region; the lowest age-adjusted T. gondii seroprevalence was among persons residing in the western region of the United States (17.5%) and highest in the Northeast (29.2%).

Chronic infection with T. gondii has traditionally been considered asymptomatic in people with normal immune function.

Some evidence suggests latent infection may subtly influence a range of human behaviors and tendencies, and infection may alter the susceptibility to or intensity of a number of affective, psychiatric, or neurological disorders.[147] Research has linked toxoplasmosis with schizophrenia.[148]

Latent T. gondii infection in humans has been associated with a higher incidence of automobile accidents, potentially due to impaired psychomotor performance or enhanced risk-taking personality profiles.[147] Moreover, correlations have been found between positive antibody titers to T. gondii and OCD, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, suicide in people with mood disorders, and bipolar disorder.[147] Positive antibody titers to T. gondii have been shown to be not correlative with major depression or dysthymia.[149] Although there is a correlation between T. gondii infection and many psychological disorders, scientists are still trying to find the cause on a cellular level.

A 2016 study using the Dunedin cohort found that "there was little evidence that T. gondii was related to increased risk of psychiatric disorder, poor impulse control, personality aberrations or neurocognitive impairment".[150]

>read obituary
>mentions "furbabies"
>avoid funeral

Are u calling me a like?

Attached: 1530890018853.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

LOL the jews are censoring android keyboard

Dogs and cats have evolved to be good pets.

OP is going to get rats and catch plague or become bind and the dogs will eat him.

Kikes and niggers also hate pets.

Modern cats eat cat food from a can and are afraid of mice, a rat would kill them.

autism

You have obviously never owned a cat. Cats kill for fun.

Studies have demonstrated that antipsychotic drugs used in the treatment of schizophrenia appear to inhibit the replication of T. gondii tachyzoites in cell culture.[124]

Traffic accidents
In addition to a correlation with psychological disorders such as OCD, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder, T. gondii can also lead to infected people having a higher risk of being in a car accident than uninfected individuals.[62] A study in the Czech Republic found that latent toxoplasmosis patients were involved in accidents 2.65 times more often than people without toxoplasmosis infection.[62] The risk also increased with significantly higher amounts of T. gondii antibodies in the host cells.[62]

Limitations of correlation analysis
In most of the current studies where positive correlations have been found between T. gondii antibody titers and certain behavioral traits or neurological disorders, T. gondii seropositivity tests are conducted after the onset of the examined disease or behavioral trait; that is, it is often unclear whether infection with the parasite increases the chances of having a certain trait or disorder, or if having a certain trait or disorder increases the chances of becoming infected with the parasite.[154] Groups of individuals with certain behavioral traits or neurological disorders may share certain behavioral tendencies that increase the likelihood of exposure to and infection with T. gondii; as a result, it is difficult to confirm causal relationships between T. gondii infections and associated neurological disorders or behavioral traits.[154] Provided there is in fact a causal link between T. gondii and schizophrenia, studies have yet to determine why some individuals with latent toxoplasmosis develop schizophrenia while others do not, however, some plausible explanations include differing genetic susceptibility, parasite strain differences, and differences in the route of the acquired T. gondii infection.[155]

Attached: 1526307809771.png (1490x1208, 754K)

>conflates sapience with sentience
OP is a retard