Why does Jow Forums keep falling for this trick?

Why does Jow Forums keep falling for this trick?
Nate Silver nailed how it works

Attached: natesilvertrump.jpg (646x752, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nate-silver-election-forecast_us_581e1c33e4b0d9ce6fbc6f7f
youtube.com/watch?v=KrahCm7UIa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be American get shot

Attached: Liberalism_Is.jpg (232x346, 25K)

Isn't this one of those
>"drumpf has literally a negative chance to win the elections because blumpf and shlumpf"

Do people actually take Nate Copper seriously after he was so wrong about Trump?

yes. He apparently created an algorithm that determined with 100% accuracy and according to it Trump was going to be blown the fuck out. Also he's a jew if you couldn't tell

Attached: 85765854.png (787x584, 405K)

Looks like more leftist projection to me. Sage.

no thats whataboutism

>trusting a failed sports gambler

If their statistics had any relevance wouldn’t they be rich by sports betting?

He was right, before the election he gave Trump a 1 in 3 chance and he won with an extremely thin margin. Remove 50k votes in key states and you have President Clinton.

Silver was actually one of the only pollsters giving Trump decent odds and was being mocked for it.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nate-silver-election-forecast_us_581e1c33e4b0d9ce6fbc6f7f

>There is one outlier, however, that is causing waves of panic among Democrats around the country, and injecting Trump backers with the hope that their guy might pull this thing off after all. Nate Silver’s 538 model is giving Donald Trump a heart-stopping 35 percent chance of winning as of this weekend.

Nate Silver is fucking retarded

Perhaps, but less so then the retards at Huffpo

>Nate "Trump is finished" Silver
ANYTIME NOW

Attached: nervous balding statician.jpg (341x183, 8K)

Nothing Nate Silver says has any value whatsoever

>if things happen differently, then the outcome is different, so it's like he was right
I fucking hate leafs so much

But this is true for both sides. 90 percent of the left believes Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election with zero proof.

Election night he had him at like 20

And 100% of Democrat voters believe anything if it's claimed to be part of a Russian conspiracy.

>20%
>decent odds
That was after an 11th hour re-write of a 90% prediction for Hillary.

This is the most frustrating part of dealing with this leftist retards these days. They anticipate the criticism you will leverage at them and throw it at you preemptively in an attempt to discredit it as valid criticism by claiming you're just mimicking their retorts.

Attached: 1525714525806.jpg (1221x739, 279K)

>accuse your enemy of what you are doing

Rephrase or use a breadcrumb trail and let them connect the dots, the cognitive dissonance will result in a 404 error in their brains.

>habituated to thinking
i can't find the formula for this in my stats book? ples halp no mek fun

Yeah no, if he did what Chris Hayes suggested here he would get crucified as the worst person imaginable whereas a Dem would get off easy in that scenario. It's why he's suggesting it at all.

Basically cognitive dissonance.

Attached: 1519338557572.jpg (510x281, 115K)

Which was still better than most other pollsters. I don't even like the guy, but his model was better than the others

>this model is the least shit
>therefore it is valid
Journalists need to shot and then thrown out of a plane.

Funny, one could say the same thing about Hillary and the Democrats. They are willing to believe all sorts of fictions about why she lost - the Russians stole the election, Trump voters are racist, states deliberately suppressed minority voters (which I wish actually *did* happen, but that's for another post), and so on. She will never say "Look, I said some bad things about America that I shouldn't have, and I did some things that were highly illegal, and I deeply regret it, because that's why I really lost."

Nate Quartz is an embarrassment

>Nate (((Silver)))
lost all relevancy. As a politician I would have him declared a persona non grata

No, he realized he was wrong and scrambled to save his reputation. THat's it. Then he went on and on about how his model wasn't wrong blah blah blah. Fucking Styxhexxenhammer pointed out what was wrong with his models three months before the election.

>better than the others
It was still junk in junk out and what he did was reputation saving, he even wrote a blog article trying to defend his arbitrary choices straight after the loss.

There was nothing statistical about his approach and the Left dogpiled him for it.

>his model was better than the others
Are we not talking about the same guy who claimed 100% no doubt Trump was gonna lose then went on some article to do some heavy damage control?
>My shit smells slightly better than yours!

>journalists
/thread
purge when?

probably the mediaexecs anyway, i'm sleepy

>get lied to constantly
>expect people are lieing
Shocking

>super duper math model
>a 50/50 coin flip
WHO WOULD WIN

And if you removed all the illegal votes in commiefornia then Trump would've won the popular vote

Attached: 1526390730265.jpg (1024x713, 212K)

Fuck off, nate

Nate still thinks he has self respect?
I am almost impressed.

>appearing on television with that combover talking about dignity/self-respect

Attached: 1515475504171.png (1120x800, 1000K)

This is interesting, because Nate Silver can't even predict what he's going to get for lunch on a given day. This motherfucker hasn't nailed anything other than other dudes in decades.

Wasn’t nate silver completely wrong on every election prediction tho?

It would explain why mutts constantly use the word liberal incorrectly.

/ourheeb/

Nate kike is a piece of shit and any of you reddit niggers deserve death and so do your mothers for having you

sage

Attached: 1521483501681.png (685x1000, 1015K)

Attached: 1478895169168.jpg (900x1090, 233K)

>And IF
>Then IF
>So IF
>And then IF
>Things would've been totally different IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
Why is every leaf in this fucking board a cock munching retard?

Nate is a fucking tard. Trump said what he wanted to do in the election cycle and he did it. Republicans only get in trouble when they pick cuck RINO's as their nominees who halfass the election cycle.

Trump comes out tomorrow and says he's for open borders and the entire Republican party will turn against him. Retards like Nate Silver are just butthurt they weren't able to get him impeached and removed in 6 months.

No man, you throw them out of the plane, THEN shoot them.
youtube.com/watch?v=KrahCm7UIa4

these faggots are such hypocrites

Remove the 3 million "Californians" from the popular vote and you would see the clear Trump landslide.

At last I truly see

Attached: duo.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>posting nate copper
If 2016 showed us anything it's how incompetent this man is

Attached: 1485549118698.jpg (900x1090, 515K)