What is this Parisian reading Jow Forums?

What is this Parisian reading Jow Forums?

Attached: based_parisian.jpg (3120x4160, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr-mhKreJqo
youtube.com/watch?v=-elPkwvgdxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit that looks depressing. How do u cope frenchfags

explain yourselves, did you faggots actually vote for ethnic replacement?

"Le contrat social ou Principes du droit politique" par Jean-Jacques Rousseau

what the fuck went wrong with this country?

Like the DC subway is any better

France might not be very cucked politically but it is extremely cucked geographically.
10% of them are now Muslim. There will be no peace in France's future. Once the EU falls, expect to happen to France what happened to post-colonial India/Pakistan.

paris metro is the most fucked thing ever. it's why all the Asians who go to Paris have culture shock and say its nothing like the movies. If you go on it in the morning its literally all black people lol

OMG THIS IS MODERN DAY SLAVERY

What the fuck.
Am i learning french just to go to France and speak to niggers?
You french faggots better get your shit together, i will be arriving in 2 years time i want to see mimes and baguettes in Paris again.

Attached: 1526314618008.jpg (1197x1123, 167K)

It's twice as stupid to make the same mistake 200+ years later after you've seen the result of this mistake in America. Europe is full on retarded. Have you never seen America's issues with these people? Why would you want to repeat those mistakes in your own countries?

They've already had the French Revolution, so they're already prepared for what's coming when their politicians start getting beheaded in the street

Nothing, niggers can't read.

>did you faggots actually vote for ethnic replacement?
The majority of them did.

French population - far right voters = # of faggots that voted for ethnic replacement

AHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA is this france what the fuck happened?

Actually it's much better. The buses on the other hand, fuck that.

It's a picture book but pictures are banned in Islam so it's just blank pages

you are stupid if you think that way

America isn't an ethnic homeland

Is that line 1 or 5?
Anyway yes there are plenty of shitskins in France, but (((they))) made it that way.
(((Their))) victory is absolute here, now they jail people just for suggesting that any jew has ever done something wrong.
The Revolution doomed Western Civilization.

jesus christ
"france"

>glad we got rid of nazi occupatio-

Attached: F0EE59F8-D7AA-4D50-BEA2-E1467F987D3B.jpg (785x1024, 219K)

Attached: 60F04A5A-B1CA-445F-A51B-4AC450E8B532.jpg (964x627, 110K)

This.

>line 1 or 5
Ligne 9 my guy

>geographically
*Demographically, sorry.

What way, realistically? Read the writing on the fucking wall my Britfriend or you'll be heading the same way.
Mass immigration of non-Western foreigners will lead to civil war and genocide.

You’re next romania. Your women have amazing asses!

Attached: 3cc.jpg (427x960, 44K)

oh right, I don't often take this one.

Mashallah this is wonderful. Islam literally BTFO whities.

Attached: 0b283aa9a01b3256060bc05cb8e01426213a577564893d75de99087ef13ed5b9.png (2552x1082, 2.66M)

Attached: paris france.webm (404x720, 2.95M)

dc metro is literally all whites

Paris is like 5% of France you hysteric bitch.

And jews

durka durka nigger jihad

yeah it's even worse in the south

‘Awaken the giant within’.... by Tony Robins.

A certified classic in Arabic translation, finally,

>How do u cope frenchfags
They pretend that they are not being genocided.

Attached: france then now.webm (360x246, 2.92M)

they invaded countries with negroes, so the negroes invaded theirs :^)

Damn look at that bitches neck

>not a sinlge white
Yikes

>No a single white person
This could pass for a subway in NY. I can smell this picture, it's revolting.

Attached: 1445253089243.jpg (720x542, 94K)

>humansaresucheasyprey.exe
>lay back and take a deep breath
>sigh..

Everyone always shits on Germany, but this invasion into France has been going on for many decades, almost unmentioned.
I remember being in Paris 10 years ago, every tourist spot you were swarmed by niggers trying to sell you shit.
And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the FN civic nationalist too? I remember pics with Le Pen with nigger kids.

Attached: 1499600097812.png (459x525, 71K)

A lovely European subway

why the racism?

When all the tourism to Paris starts to dry up because the people start to realize they are literally just visiting mogadishu will France finally start to rethink it's immigration policy? I've already read tons of stories of asians who were horribly disappointed with their visit to Paris because for some crazy reason they expected the city to be filled with noble frenchmen, not savage africans.

It's the suburbs of Paris who are 100% non-white and has been like this since 80's, still there are hundreds of beautiful places around France, Paris is just a big meme

maybe those asians just strayed into the bad parts of town. kek. That just reminded me of that chinese? travel guide which pointed out which areas of london were dangerous places they shouldn't go, and obviously they were all the black/paki areas and the media threw a hissy fit about it. the truth hurts.

That’s not a Parisian that’s a nigger. I’m impressed he can read. He almost looks human.

Attached: A2219939-A019-44E4-BEC4-4DD066121B42.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

austria is also surprisingly fucked. what he hell happened?
>tfw being poor prevented eastern europe to be destroyed by muslims

Attached: jewisraeli.png (814x596, 649K)

>Parisian
It looks like fucking Mozambique you baguette eating frog.

Melbournefag here; we are going to import Africans on mass too, because it has obviously worked out so well everywhere else its been done.
Currently at about 75,000, hoping for about half a million in a decade or two.

Yeah the Japs even have a trauma hotline for it.
*cries*
That's really fucking sad when you think about it.

the teachings of jeovah

Quick UKfag, if you show them what London looks like you can really make the French look dumb!

Funny thing is they were already importing niggers when you invaded them.

It's mostly just American and Asian tourists complaining about Paris not being frozen in time since the 1930s so it can remain a tourist theme park attraction for them when they visit Europe. They're shocked when it's just like any other major metropolitan city in the world, just like in their own countries (though American cities have just as many blacks and brown people and just replace ethnic minorities with migrant village peasants in China).

The only country that can really be permitted to be shocked are the Japanese, but their cities have been fake "potemkin villages" since the 90s economic crash anyway, so they don't have migrants, crime or real life experiences in a living breathing city. The rest of the world has no place to judge Paris or France when they look at their own cities.

Yes it is. Sons & Daughters of the American revolution. Everyone else is a fucking foreigner.

>a crowded street
Jow Forumss worst nightmare

500% more French under Nazi rule...

the Germans even made propaganda videos of the French's reliance on black soldiers and forcing blacks to fight for the French

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr-mhKreJqo

ENGLAND VS FRANCE FINAL

BASED CLASH OF AFRICAN POWERS

"amazing boobs i love it sweaty"

It's prophesied that the French themselves will 'burn Paris to the ground'.

He looks comfy :3

you think theyll stop at Paris? also take a look at Marseille

The art of the deal

Yeah, they started breeding'Rhineland bastards' didn't they?

I can't even imagine what most western major metropolitan areas are going to look like 40 years from now.

I would guess many will not exist.

The Metropolitan Paris area has had a population of 12,405,426 as of the January 2013 census. So what is it now 13 million? Compared to the population of France which is 65 million that's 20%

>tfw being poor prevented eastern europe to be destroyed by muslims

The Baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) have Russian bydlo trash to deal with that could overpopulate their countries soon and re-absorb them back into Russia Crimea-style in the coming decades. Central Europe (Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Serbia) have a quickly growing Roma gypsy minority to deal with, along with Albanians and now refugees sticking around. Ukraine and Belarus are 3rd world and have nothing to preserve.

Only Poland has really escaped unscathed with a problem growing minority, but they'll be globalised soon enough.

they cucked out

Well if we follow the 'American model' once whites hit that threshold of about 60% they just abandon the city.
But then again following the 'American model' isn't wise since you are upgrading from abandoning cities to abandoning entire states...

At least our niggers aren’t jihadists

Attached: 1522987976450.jpg (766x960, 80K)

yeah I retarded to expect paris to be filled with frenchmen and not africans selling retarded bracelets 15 years ago. I can't even imagine how bad it is now. Like you mentioned. If I visit tokyo, I expect to see a bunch of japs going about their daily business. If I visit Paris, the last thing I want to see is a bunch of african shysters trying to get me and my family to buy their garbage.

Black gangsta culture and MS-13/Los Zetas style cartels are America's equivalent of Jihadis, they're all terrorist their core.

>15 years ago
Have you seen the videos of the rotting subways and people sleeping on mattresses the street? Its even worse the California.

Poland has taken in millions of Ukrainians.

I've seen the videos, but I like to think that the main part of the city is still French. Although I really have my doubts. We didn't venture very far before we ran into those basically thugs, who threw a shitty bit of beads on the woman in the group and ordered us to pay for the bracelet we just apparently "bought". So I'm guessing that infestation has basically taken over the whole city at this point.

This. My dad is Californian, looks it too they have a look, and my mom is Texan, that scots Irish Germanic type thing common in Texas. I have a fiery hatred for taco niggers. They’re ruining Texas. Whole towns of Texans are being replaced by fat retarded spics. They are maybe culturally and ethnically the worst group of people on this planet. All the dudes are emotional women, and the women are pretty hot some of the time but age the worst out of any race. For all the burrito fucking brown shits reading this, you are not welcome in the white ethnistate. Fuck off and die. You’re an ugly, untalented, lazy, and disrespectful group of people who are lower than niggers in my book.

Can confirm

(((Who))) could be behind this?

Blacks converting to Islam is the most retarded thing ever. Arabs literally still enslave black people and were the biggest propagaters of African slavery

Tokyo was a China-tier shithole in the 60s and 70s filled with drunk Yakuza and peasants. If they had followed the same trajectory as the rest of the world to maintain economic growth rather than stagnate to keep their potemkin village and society in tact, they would've started importing Chinese and Filipino peasants en masse who would've just replaced the local Yakuza gangs and Tokyo would be as dirty and chaotic as Guangzhou or Manila, but at least it would've been a real city with real people.

Japan is great for tourism for weaabos though, as they've kept their entire country as a museum and retirement home, rather than allowing their cities to grow as real metropolises

JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST.
how do you fuck up this bad, frogs?

>This truck carries its own road around
Isn't that just fucking catterpillar treads?

god damn you are retarded.

Attached: 140806-nixonquiz-intro-editorial.jpg (2180x1768, 1.4M)

Windows reduces.
Darkness invades.
So peoples can spot on the light.
They can see now.
They can realise now.
They can fall now.

Perharps
They will re birth.

Alea iacta est

Attached: 46376.jpg (1200x1200, 283K)

It's got me thinking though. Australia doesn't have events comparable to the revolution or civil war.
We are just Britain's dumping ground and today: a whore country for sale to the highest bidder.

The only minorities you'll see in tokyo are tourists and the black people that sleazy club owners hire to intimidate tourists (but know as soon as they go after locals they're kicked out)

It's comfy as hell to visit

he's not reading anything, he's just pretending to.
Niggers can't read.

Sucks for the hiki males though with no future because no growth, I'm sure they're happy white Weeabos and fanny pack Boomers can come over and take pictures of the temples and English teachers can come and fuck their women. Maybe if they'd have allowed Chinese and Filipino immigration since the 70s as well, they'd have 2nd or even 3rd generation Japanese speaking minorities they could interact with and build a new culture with, have more options for females and increased economic growth so they could actually have a job and future. Instead they just have to hide in their rooms so they don't rock the boat for the 80 year old ex-Yakuza pensioners to die off

I visited Tokya, maybe about 10 years ago. I honestly can't recall seeing a single black person. There might have been a few but they were so small in number it didn't even register in my mind. The US, and Europe as a whole needs to copy Japans Immigration Policy. Basically just don't let anyone in.

Attached: 1473555238235.png (840x595, 759K)

Check'd
Koran obviously.
it's the only book those chimps are allowed to read.

Attached: 13343134_10153987280545129_6083444696027585354_n.jpg (480x527, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-elPkwvgdxo

>Muslim have a book in the hands
>it's the koran
every
single
time

it's the only book they are allowed to read.

Kill Whitey : the book