How often do you reveal your power level in public

Let’s hear stories of when you revealed your power level in public and it didn’t go horribly wrong.

>be me
>26 y/o CPA
>go to lunch with coworker
>he’s your typical basedboy
>bald, beard, married to feminist, Bernie Sanders supporter, etc.
>lunch is finished, we are walking back to the office from the parking lot
>I make some joke about the difference between immigrants and conquerors
>he jokingly says “oh so you support the white male patriarchy?”
>see red
>couldn’t just let it go
>”you know what, YES. I do. And you’d have a hard time naming ANY useful invention that wasn’t made by us. We created EVERYTHING.”
>whathaveidone.jpg
>his look of horror and disgust
>he gets so offended we go into his office to google non-white inventions
>I get nervous because (((Google))) will surely kike this up
>he picks the first site that pops up
>”Top 10 African American inventions of ALL TIME”
>mfw #1 top invention of all time by a nigger is just peanuts that have been crushed up and spread on bread
>after talking and googling for 10 more minutes he actually conceded that the white male patriarchy is the driving force behind all human progress
>mfw Hitler was right and the great masses can be saved

Attached: 8F5F57BE-60D5-4D98-83F6-F4D387EBF9B9.jpg (511x349, 74K)

I reveal my "power level" quite often. It's interesting. I am calm, quiet, and respectful so I fly under the radar, which has the dual effect that I can drop red pills, and people do not seem to mind it.

I've justified Hitler's actions at my work to a room full of women, half of them die hard feminists. And there were no hard feelings.

Is this odd? I have a personality that disarms people. I would say I'm like the royal jester who can insult the king all he likes, and bring truth to power, while sidestepping all consequences because nobody takes me seriously.

And I'm quite fine with that.

I memorized a ton of pol type statistic and spew them out to whoever has to bad idea of discussing politics with me. The sheer look of terror in their faces when they realize their political views don't make any fucking sense. It's really fucking simple to short circuit normies because the average person is incredibly stupid and uninformed other that retarded shit they see on facebook.

>do you believe in climate change?
>of course
>what's your stance on immigration
>I fully support immigration
>does someone living in Africa, India or China pollute less or more than someone living in Canada?
>I'd say they pollute less than someone living here
>Trudeau wants to implement a carbon tax and he's also spending 150 million of import 1 million people from Africa, India and China to Canada.

I'll pretty much never openly state my own opinions because I'm too far gone down the rabbit hole for someone normal to understand where I'm coming from but I still do it in a subversive way.

Attached: Quebec_VS_Canada2.jpg (838x978, 385K)

and then everyone clapped

sure

Attached: 1521531746440.jpg (480x470, 44K)

I pretty much only go full Jow Forums with my brother and one of my brothers-in-law. But working in a blue collar industry I work around a lot of trump-tards so if they open up with something mildly racist like the border wall, or black gang rap crime culture, then i can steer the conversation to race crime rates, sterilizing black criminals, etc with no real pushback.
I've made a Mormon co-worker rethink his hard line stance on abortion because there are too many black single mothers birthing more fatherless criminals.

I have inhuman force of will and charisma.
I never hide it.

Nobody cares about your feelings faggot. Redpill your howorkers or gtfo

I care about his feels.
I want him to feel hate for the Jew.

You're either a woman or a chick in a man's body. Either way, shut the fuck up.

Part of the reason I love straya is that I have met 2 strayans here in the US, and they were two of the quickest people to reveal their power levels to me. Maybe thats because my power level oozes out of me so they felt comfortable. I remember really pissing a jew cunt boss of mine off when I was arguing that tray tray shouldnt have tried to flim flam the zim zam against some commiefornia infection that settled here. I could tell she was absolutely seething, it was a very liberal place and I had no awareness or care that those tards might not like it. Dont attack people like a nigger, dont get shot.

>Shut up
Are you sure you are not the female?

>this happened

These brainwashed faggots can't change their opinions or aknowledge their error unless they get personally btfo by one of the animals they love to defend.

Only around family. Workplace is full of women and non-whites. Tons of risk for no real reward other than triggering some people.

Wish I could get a moment alone with some white boys like you, but hasn't happened yet.

I reveal my powerlevel to women I sleep with all the time. Post-cointal women are just ideological sponges.

Fuckkng this

>be redpilled
>sleep around

it doesnt matter what you tell these degenerate rosties burgerfag, you are a part of the problem

But my supersoakers!

>make fun of Bernie to bern out in front of this super cute girl at work
>Dude gets emotional and storms off
>win cute girl
Had to break up with her when i figured out she’d been with 8 dudes and she was only 18.

Why are americans suck cringy faggots? No one cares about your stupid fucking made up story
>hur dur listen here basedboy, the west is the best, a small majority of europeans males made most inventions and I'm proud of it because I'm white too.
Just stfu and go start a family

>coworker and i always shit on the EU
>pretty acceptable stuff politically, not sure how far to take it
>i gradually shift the focus on immigrants and he happily goes along shitting on them
>work meeting, one black guy in the office
>i tell my friend the black guy isnt paying attention
>"of course he's not paying attention, this is about work"
>we laugh
How do I bring up the JQ?

>We created EVERYTHING
>We
>WE
>WEEEE
You haven't done shit 26y/o CPA, beside latch on to the past which you have no connection to just so you can post a made up story. Go actually contribute to society

>latch on to the past which you have no connection to
>user's father worked to maintain this nation, his father before him and so forth
>no connection to

>umm lol you are not your ancestors silly white boy dont bank off the achievements of others
>pay reparations for crimes committed by your colonial ancestors wyte boi, since you're no different than them

nooo dont have a community spirit noooooo social cohesion and history is for non-whites only nooooooo

Attached: 1a7ab10e3dbc4f519ff69e9087bb95f7.jpg (480x480, 35K)

He latch on to the great european men before him. You have no idea what his father and his grandfather did. They could have been junkies for all you know. How did they maintain anything if the west is such a shithole now compare to what it was? If he want's too feel proud he must earn it first. Start a family and be a good father. Help your community (whites or not, his choice) etc. Fake stories on Jow Forums doesn't mean anything

Kek

I'm usually pretty soft-spoken and I find discussion of politics in polite company to be off-putting and divisive.
I had a friend of mine from college come to my place recently and he literally, and I'm not making this up, literally broke down in tears saying "I don't think I could be black in this country, they have it so hard"

I have stopped talking to this person. I immediately lost all respect I had in him.

You literally ARE NOT your ancestors. You are the offspring. What they did for their children, and by implication you, doesn't mean one can claim you did it such by saying "we created EVERYTHING". Like I said, arguing with faggot basedboys who hate the west whilst you love it doesn't contribute anything. It doesn't maintain what your ancestors built. Jow Forums is an place of escape for losers who posts shit like this because they are losers. Men with families and who actually are trying to achieve something in life don't do this.
>Community spirit
Jow Forums isn't a community. Go start or help a charity for your fellows whites if you want that, or invite your white neighbors for a bbq or whatever. This here is pathetic

The side effects of the redpill are lessened if preceded by a white injection.

Logic is racist. Elenchitic dialectic is racist. Refuting the commonly held opinion based on its contradictions with other commonky held opinions is racist, user. Why do you hate the Jews?

> What are you looking at, human?

> the past which you have no connection
Wakanda forever.

> Jow Forums is an place of escape for losers who posts shit
And here you are.

>have massive influence
>staphhhh this means nothing and is pathetic
How about no schlomo

My band is full of chill guys but I'm pretty sure one lurks here or something. Another buddy made a joke about how blaming Jews for everything is silly and we don't do it much, and me and the other guy both said "yeah just every hour or so" lol.

I called this Filipino a nigger and he told this feminazi Mexican what I did. No fucks were given.

Story, now. I need your eloquence