Tennessee woman fired after calling cops on black man wearing socks in neighborhood pool

Apologize. Right. Meow.

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/07/tennessee-woman-fired-after-calling-cops-on-black-man-wearing-socks-in-neighborhood-pool.html

Attached: B0AF69FC-69C0-419A-88B9-C97228944589.png (750x1334, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wfsb.com/story/38571357/family-identifies-teen-found-at-bottom-of-hartford-pool
huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/04/911-mcnuggets-call-latrea_n_171744.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't knew cats browse this place.

Did you just say meow?

meow is not the time for questions

is this the latest trend. Just bombard people with these phony stories of everyone calling police on blacks

>calling the cops on suspicious people is now racist and will get you fired

A Sonoco employee just got the axe for asking a woman of color for her ID at a community pool. So, I guess, just open up everything to everyone and stay home if you don't like it.

>being concerned about health safety in a public pool is grounds for termination
why can't they just take the damn socks off?

Do you really believe that? wfsb.com/story/38571357/family-identifies-teen-found-at-bottom-of-hartford-pool

>>>>>>>>>>concerned

Hmmm- why do people let it known that they're calling the cops on niggers?

>16-year-old Jaevon Whyte could not swim
Awesome. Niggers should die.

because its sensationalist fake news story so dumb liberals can get even more outraged and blacks can think everyone is out to kill them or arrest them at any second.

Allways call the cops on niggers
Don't let the (((media))) scare you from calling the cops on niggers.

Usually just announcing it will drive the niggro off.

Try it. Find a group of blacks and pretend to call the police on your cell and watch them scatter most times. Used to work 100% of the time but they aren't very scared of the police anymore.

This. How do they know who called the cops?

the goy meows the field while we sit in the shade

Yeah, sometimes these situations aren't great. But the honest truth is that black people always act suspiciously. A lot of times they might not intend to, but they always seem to walk everyone really slowly, look around as if they are casing a place. They never seem to walk with a purpose as other races do, they never seem focused on something, they are always slowly wandering about and looking left and right, as if they're wondering who might be watching. This is something you really start to notice when you live in a city.

>black people always act suspiciously
Because wh*te people are always scared of them and call the police on them any chance they get.

Does the word Now actually get filtered to Meow? Or are you just fucking with me?

Holy shit I've noticed this too. I've never seen a black person that doesn't walk around like he's trying too do something fishy.

because the story wouldn't work if [white devil] wasn't on camera, front and center, complaining about the oppressed black person

HOW DARE YOU SIR!!! HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU!!!

This seriously. this seems more manufactured than anything. It's (((their))) "reminder" about boogey man "racism" in America.

*rawr xD* ;3

WE WUZ KANGS WHO WORE SOX IN POOLZ N SHEEEIIIT

What I'm learning is to leave, go home, and then call the police anonymously

Exactly. Or they're stupid as fuck and carry all their loud weed on them and just smell like it the whole time and wonder why they get stopped and frisk.

White dude or asian dude has his weed smartly hidden out of sight and smell and rarely ever out, or it's out in a way that can easily dropped in case of cops. The black dude acts like a suspicious retard on purpose, like a cultural habit.

Can we just stop for a second and realize that media is trying to push or pull people in a certain direction with stories like these?

maybe they should just stop doing shit that gets the cops called on them

do i look like a cat to ya boy ?!

Attached: 4qdYu66_d.jpg (400x329, 15K)

>neighborhood pool

Excuse me?

(cat comes later)

Exactly, blacks never do anything wrong, and the crime stats are lies created by paranoid wh*toids that keep victimilizationing blacks via phone calls to cops.
#kangz

Exactly. Without looking i bet the is much more to it likely involving him acting very threatening in a manner toward her that would leave a white man open for attack from others the. I swear liberals subconsciously want to expose blacks as chimps by intentionally misrepresenting chimpouts so that sane people talk about it.

Its uncanny. Its impossible not to notice if you live in an area with a good amount of blacks. Even when, say, walking into a store, I notice they tend to slowly shuffle towards it, looking around at all the cars and stuff. Whereas whites and other races will just park and walk in. I know that blacks probably dont intend to look suspicious, they probably dont even realize it.

Its what made me kind of symaphetic to the starbucks situation. Its just suspiciuous, they probably slowly walked in, sat down while looking at everyone else and looking around. Meanwhile a white would just walk straight up to the counter, buy something and sit down talking to friends.

Public/neighborhood pools are like watering holes in Africa.

>neighborhood pool
wait what the fuck, the USA hood's have pools? How crazy you have to be to swim in there?

>hood
It was probably a pool in an apartment complex, where you have to live at that complex or be with someone that does to swim there.

>It was probably a pool in an apartment complex, where you have to live at that complex or be with someone that does to swim there.

the fat retarded white bitch was triggered because the black guy was wearing socks. "not proper pool attire".

I agree it's retarded to wear socks at a swimming pool, but damn.

You know why Habbo Hotel raids were so successful? It's because they were ironic.

Look at any pool in real life and there is usually like 10,000 niggers putting AIDS in the pool. In fact, I don't even use public pools at all anymore because of the niggers. It's so incredibly bad it looks like Ethiopia, and that's when I think of the meme and I lol so fucking much. There is no such thing as swimming without some disgusting nigger piss and sweat being on you, it's literally AIDS in the pool.

So why not have a bunch of niggers say they were blocking the AIDS right?

How does any of that relate to this story? Well, I imagine it would be hard to call the cops and have it not be a nigger, so this story picks the one in white socks. Isn't that great?

Man, what a story. I imagine she could have just called the cops and thousands would be standing there. Nope, it had to be the one in white socks to make it seem unique!

Attached: habbo raid.jpg (719x566, 139K)

No fucking way I'm swimming there... last time I swimmed in a pool like that I got nasty fungi on my feet... BTW, the apartment complex was full of spics and negros. Nobody in their right mind will swim in a public pool

Why is he wearing socks in the pool though?

>Why is he wearing socks in the pool though?

because stupid people are stupid. they were not making noise or being assholes. the fat retarded white bitch was the problem.

i'm going to go swimming with socks on see what all the fuss is about

>But the honest truth is that black people always act suspiciously

This is utter nonsense. What is happening is your paranoia is causing you to see suspicious behavior where it doesn't exist, leading you to make rash decisions like calling police on a group of people because of their race. You're no different from a woman calling the police on a single white man in a park where kids are playing.

>going to go swimming

If it's a public pool you have to be a nigger.

Attached: monkeys_swim.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>BTW, the apartment complex was full of spics and negros
There's your problem. Luckily I live where all the groids stay in their part of town and we don't really have a spic issue. The public pools here are very nice.

I've witnessed niggers wear authentic sports jerseys in the ocean at the beach before.

Do I look like a cat to you?

The only nice waterspot without a nigger in my experience is either a secluded weed grown area of a beach where niggers are scared to go or one you pay $$$ cash money for. It's like how when I pass a Dairy Queen on Friday nights and during the special hour there is 47 nigger standing in line. I'm like "see son, as somebody white you just need to spend more money to avoid the niggers. that's how you avoid the niggers, having more money!"

These same stores are empty whenever a cone isn't 5 dollars. Niggers ruin EVERYTHING.

She should have called the cops because he was a nigger in a pool.

>Meow.
fuck off black cat

niggers ruin everything

Sorry but I don't agree with you, pools should be consider a health problem. Didn't you watch that Malcolm in the middle episode where they go to a pool and there were bandaids floating in the pool?

Always call the cops anyway, if the nigger isn’t stealing or killing someone now it will be soon. Be proactive.

Never saw that episode but I've also never seen a bandaid in any public pool in my town. You must live in a really shitty area to have such a strong negative opinion about public pools. Either way, I prefer the beach myself. It is nice living 10 minutes from it.

"The Turner Diaries" predicted, 40 years ago, social shaming of whites for calling the cops on non-whites.

This whole muh whitey calling police on innocent black keeds for no reason thing is being pushed so hard recently, it's everywhere. And no one seems to catch on. This world is a fucking nightmare.

I'm never calling the cops on blacks in this apartment complex again. I called the cops on these blacks that are near me for whoop there it is-ing at 330am. I had to be up for work at 430am. I gave them the address and they asked me if I needed someone to come to my residence. I told them no and that they were just being loud. About 15mins later the cops roll up. The two fattest blackest women cops come to my house and start banging on my door with flash lights alerting everyone in the complex to who called the cops. My car got hit the next week by a hit and run during the night. My lease is up next month and I'm moving 3.5 hrs away just to escape niggers.

Omfg the water looks almost as brown as these niggers shit colored skins

Seems about white

I'm black and these stories are fake and set up. I think both the so-called, "Offenders" and their, "Victims" are actors. The racism presented in these videos, from the water Permit lady to the BBQ Cop is cartoonish. I've never had ANYTHING so silly and dramatic happen to me. Most racist people just don't talk to me at all, or hire me for jobs ect. If anything, they work behind the scenes to get me fired or certain opportunities are just never extended to me or made known. These videos are produced by an organization with an agenda.

Which is why we need to call the cops more than ever before. As a tax paying citizen it is your right.

It's called, "Situational Awareness" user. In case you haven't noticed, most people don't exactly like us.

It's pretty obvious. NPR did a story addressing this "disturbing phenomena." That's how you know a memo went out RE this new media narrative

Jow Forums Just denies any stereotypes revolving around whites, like you are all some kind of Gods.
Fucking asshole, you are just 1 little tier of monkey above the rest of us, in fact I bet our IQs can catch up with yours in a maximum of a millenium.

>wearing socks in neighborhood pool

That's disgusting and warrants the death penalty.

The pool should have been closed due to AIDS.

Attached: in ur anus.jpg (480x360, 150K)

Maybe wh*te people should stop calling the cops on them for doing things like walking through a neighborhood or owning a nice car.
>blacks never do anything wrong
If you want to believe that faulty strawman lieof yours, then by all means, go ahead.

When you start digging into their psyops, the motives, the tricky psychological ways to influence beliefs, seeing the scale of it and how well it works is sickening. And that's just the media, the very surface of it, too. I've never met a person irl who was aware of any of it. This is like being the only sane person in an insane asylum. I can't take this anymore.

Because only white women call the police for retarded reasons.
huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/04/911-mcnuggets-call-latrea_n_171744.html

Scratch that, meow or never.

>Video of the incident was posted to a Facebook page that identifies the woman as Jasmine Edwards and had gotten nearly 3 million views by Thursday afternoon.

Nope, double down

Guy who writes "swimmed" and has a Mexican flag also talks shit about spics.

>tfw I have my own pool and don't have to worry about Nigger AIDS.

Attached: 1200px-Backyardpool.jpg (1200x898, 378K)

Does image search of your photo.
That is not your pool.

>implying I ever said that's my pool
Stupid nigger, I ain't taking a picture of my pool and get doxed. Nice try though.

This is how they are slowly conditioning you into becoming the new sweden. Civil fucking war cant come fucking soon enough.

Sauce me

i'd assume that is part of the reason for this new wave of social engineering.
1. to teach blacks not to be afraid of whites calling the cops. society is on the side of the blacks.
2. to scare whites into not calling the cops. you will lose your job if you dare.

>These videos are produced by an organization with an agenda.

I wouldn't put it past anyone. Especially how they all seem to fit the narrative to the point of a script. Dumb Americans will do fucking anything for money too.

If you got fungi on your feet then it is not your feet that you should be worried about. If the water can host algae then it is full of piss, shit and other nasties while lacking the chlorine needed to kill all of that.

>You're no different from a woman calling the police on a single white man in a park where kids are playing.
There is nothing wrong with this if the man visibly does not have a child

>uses a fictional television program as proof of anything

Attached: Nazi3.jpg (486x960, 50K)