imgur.com/a/btvKbrv
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs July 7
>OPCW report on April'gas attack':NO traces of nerve agents, such as sarin found. Various chlorinated organic chemicals were found in samples from 2 locations, nothing that was banned under the Chemical Weapons Convention
>Ceasefire in E Daraa
FSA to hand over weapons & reconcile or be bussed to Idlib along with HTS&Ahrar al-Sham
SAA will withdraw and be replaced by RU MP's in recently liberated towns of Musayfirah,Jizah, Kahil & Shawat al-Qamh
20k civis return to villages in Daraa following Soutern Syria Agreement
>Raqqa:IS cells attacked US-backed forces with IED's
>N Hama:HTS prepping for attack
>Idlib:IS cells attack HTS fighters killing 3. They also attacked FSA in Hezreh villaged with IED, injuring 4
>Israel bombs SAA positions near occupied Golan Heights
>Hmeymim Airbase comes under heavy attack. Drones originated from Jisr Al-Shughour District SW Idlib, controlled by HTS
>SAA reinforces N Latakia amid reports of imminent jihadist offensive
>SDF liberate 330km2 of the southern al-Hasakah countryside from IS between June24-July5
>Saudi-led coalition captures al-Tuhayat along western yemeni coast, houthis respond with “ballistic missile” strike on Jizan which was intercepted over city

Prev

Attached: late night 4.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
almasdarnews.com/article/massive-syrian-army-force-deploys-to-jordanian-border-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=kLN1eRA8m2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9rujCfYXhQc
youtube.com/watch?v=tnmXiS0EDgg
southfront.org/italy-refuses-to-continue-purchasing-f-35-fighters-mulls-walking-out-of-existing-contracts/
youtube.com/watch?v=YfC1FSqhfEU
southfront.org/syrian-army-captures-armoured-vehicles-supplied-by-u-s-military-operations-room-in-jordan-to-militants-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=JUbMWtUyIIE
youtube.com/watch?v=yx2piPUudlE
timesofisrael.com/new-minor-earthquake-felt-around-the-sea-of-galilee
twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1015684503338192898
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-middle-east-violence-israel-palestine-migration-bari-a8436306.html
twitter.com/ischark/status/1015691576553680896
totalsportek.com/football/russia-live-stream/
twitter.com/LBCI_News_EN/status/1015538790553870336
tvplayer.com/watch/itv
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/1015498811555237888
tv-sport-hd.com/TVR-1-Online.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARAB'D

Attached: DhhlzkoX0AAaG-d.jpg (1316x640, 160K)

>red pill must watch videos

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Thanks for baking, master baker

Attached: Aleppians_waiting_in_a_bread_line_during_the_Syrian_civil_war.jpg (1172x661, 138K)

No problem brother!

Attached: 87fe53bf2929e18bb2c107ee293675b4.jpg (584x329, 11K)

>Late night
Are you twelve?

What happen ? Why should I be mad?

thanks for bread m8

also, anyone know what is happening in this webm?

Attached: 1530849857390.webm (854x480, 856K)

Massive Syrian Army force deploys to Jordanian border (video)

almasdarnews.com/article/massive-syrian-army-force-deploys-to-jordanian-border-video/

kek.. russia's only hope is penalty kicks.

>also, anyone know what is happening in this webm?
Arabs like shooting guns into the air.

we will lose without a penalty

Attached: kwf_QGDZqE8.jpg (1280x960, 467K)

>/soccer general/

Lol no. We have no chance in penaltys against Croatia. Only counterattack only hardcore

Our only hope is that we somehow get that ball into the net. It's unreal what we missed.

>soccer
Go away.

Attached: {point Nasib} FSA burn in Jordan border.webm (636x360, 1.5M)

>handegg

r/sgay pepsi

Attached: 518502000.jpg (1087x1188, 169K)

I wish I had a companion like that

why.. why can't they play..

In Soviet Union all our football was in Ukraine and other south republics. In Russia was popular hockey and winter spotrs. When SU collapsed we were without football.

But where is football in Ukraine now?

This shits actually intense. They're fighting to the last breath.
A lot of bragging rights are on the table right now
but, Yemenis, and to an extent, the Houthis are supposed to be conservative with their weapons no? Since the blockade and all..
I thought maybe they're shooting at something specifically

post late night /sg/ music
youtube.com/watch?v=kLN1eRA8m2Y

Attached: commander-in-chief-of-the-syrian-armed-forces.jpg (375x395, 29K)

england vs france and bomb the final?

Good question. Even if youll give 3 titanium balls to hohol he will crush and loose them

Np mate! And no idk either, I guess we have to wait for Argentinabro to explain.. might be from yemen though

youtube.com/watch?v=9rujCfYXhQc

Location & details of regime & opposition military activity across #Daraa & #Quneitra yesterday 5-7-18

Attached: DhanwlYWAAArfqt.jpg (1906x1852, 483K)

>violations of South West Syria Deal
what fucking Deal? Any Factions that had deals with the Gov either broke their part of the bargain or already surrendered. The Gov doesn't have any deals with Al Nusrats and IsIs sympathizers.

youtube.com/watch?v=tnmXiS0EDgg

Attached: marisa2.png (733x733, 589K)

>ITALY REFUSES TO CONTINUE PURCHASING F-35 FIGHTERS, MULLS WALKING OUT OF EXISTING CONTRACTS

Italy will not purchase any more US-made F-35 stealth fighter jets and will review the existing order for 90 planes, Italian Defense Minister Elisabetta Trenta said in a television interview with La 7 broadcaster.

Trenta also rulled out any new coontracts on with the US for the purchase of F-35 warplanes. The defense minister emphasized that the order for 60 F-35A and 30 F-35B jets, which Italy concluded in 2012, may be placed under review.

>“We won’t buy any more F-35s. We are assessing what to do regarding the contracts already in place,” she said noting that strong financial penalties could mean that “scrapping the order could cost us more than maintaining it.”

>“In view of the existing contracts signed by the previous government, we are carrying out a careful assessment that exclusively considers the national interest.”

According to Trenta, the termination of the contract can negatively impact Italian workers involved in the production. She listed other merits of the deal such as “technological activity” and “important research” in a Facebook post accompanying the interview.

In 2012, Italy already downsized its initial order for 135 F-35 jets to 90. 10 of these 90 jets were received.

southfront.org/italy-refuses-to-continue-purchasing-f-35-fighters-mulls-walking-out-of-existing-contracts/

They probably have a surplus of regular rifle ammunition.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=YfC1FSqhfEU

Is that why all Russians wear that colorful Ukrainian clothing when cheering for their football team?

>They probably have a surplus of regular rifle ammunition.
With all the dead mercs, im not surprised

>$400 Billion jet that can barely fly

>SYRIAN ARMY CAPTURES ARMOURED VEHICLES SUPPLIED BY U.S. MILITARY OPERATIONS ROOM IN JORDAN TO MILITANTS

On July 7, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) released photos of several armored vehicles, which were captured by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) inside the Nasib border crossing in the western Daraa countryside.

Among the vehicles, four OT-64 SKOT amphibious armored personnel carriers (APCs), which was made by Poland and former Czechoslovakia. Despite that the SAA operated a number of these vehicles previously, experts believe that the ones found in Nasib had been supplied by the U.S. Military Operations Room (MOC) in Jordan to the Free Syrian Army (FSA).

CONT

Attached: d1.jpg (660x396, 58K)

On May 22 of 2017, Turkish photographers Alper Böler and Yörük Işık released photos of Danish cargo ship “Hanne Danica” carrying OT-64 SKOT APCs while passing the Bosporus en route to the Suez Canal. The ship likely headed from there to the Jordanian port of Aqaba. Later the APCs appeared with the FSA in Daraa.

southfront.org/syrian-army-captures-armoured-vehicles-supplied-by-u-s-military-operations-room-in-jordan-to-militants-photos/

Attached: capture_20180707224513.png (506x451, 307K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JUbMWtUyIIE
youtube.com/watch?v=yx2piPUudlE

Attached: jihad.gif (300x224, 3.78M)

>Ukrainian clothing
wat?

there are a lot of stray cats there, why don't you take care of one?

Attached: 518502001.jpg (1078x1072, 163K)

so I did a little digging on this elusive "South-West Syria Deescalation Deal" and all I found was this
>The source said the Russian Center offered the rebels reconciliation if they would agree to handover their heavy and medium weapons and join a neutral military police in their hometowns.
>The Russian Center offered to transport any unwilling rebels north to the Idlib and Aleppo governorates.
>Furthermore, any rebels that are willing to settle their cases with the government will be allowed to do so.
>The source added that the 12 hour ceasefire is only between the Russian forces and rebels – the Syrian Army is not currently participating in these meetings.

what the fuck are these retards on about, Rebs didn't abide by any of these terms, and even if they did, it was between Russia and them, for 12 hours in June.

They're talking about the original US-Russia deal lad. but it's effectively dead since the mutts said they won't intervene so whatever

wow
did you guys just see that loli croatian boy?
he look right at camera

oh my bad I mistook the helmet for something else. I saw a Russian wearing this but I thought it had flowers on the top, like for Ukrainian clothing

Attached: toddler.jpg (523x784, 420K)

>something is coming
>soon

aye

Fucking degenerate fag.

Its kokoshnik. From Bysantia.

>New minor earthquake felt around the Sea of Galilee

>Measuring 3.4 on Richter scale, tremor is the latest in string of quakes to hit northern Israel this week

timesofisrael.com/new-minor-earthquake-felt-around-the-sea-of-galilee

>Russian Snipers just murked off the Croat GK

#BREAKING: People of #Borazjan, #Bushehr province are protesting against #Iran's Islamic Regime due to lack of drinking water in their city. They are chanting: “Let #Syria Be, Do Something for Me”. #IranProtests #WeStandWithRezaPahlavi.

twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1015684503338192898

>#WeStandWithRezaPahlavi.

Attached: 1517807804841.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

wait british "russian" gas attack

Attached: ---.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

That smelly smell...

Attached: CIA.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

I think by default all the old de-escalation areas are dead in the water because it seemed that they only applied to SAA while the jihadists still kept on their thing. The SE syria deal was form july 2017 and I'm pretty sure there have been shooting on both sides ever since not to mention HTS who does not abide.. so not much of a deal..

>Pope Francis says ‘murderous indifference’ of great powers to blame for violence in Middle East

Pope Francis has blamed "murderous indifference" for the violence that continues to rage in Syria, Yemen, Iraq and other nations in the Middle East, driving thousands of people from their homes.

The head of the Catholic church said western powers had put profits before people in the region during a gathering of Orthodox patriarchs and Catholic leaders in the Italian port city of Bari.

And, along with releasing a dove of peace, he renewed his calls for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-middle-east-violence-israel-palestine-migration-bari-a8436306.html

Attached: pope.jpg (750x637, 209K)

He's right but he's also said so much stupid stuff that I can't stand behind him. I'm just glad that he has something sensible to say from time to time.

ah thanks for that, I forgot the word.

oy vey regime change is a legit agenda this year I guess

escaping

Attached: - (2).jpg (1071x1039, 97K)

Are Iranians this stupid or this is CIAniggers at work?

filthy jewish propaganda

Attached: the eliminator.jpg (540x207, 124K)

>yung gravy

stop posting

I agree. I never liked him to begin with but his statements were really annoys most of the times. I was watching this tv show, where some orthodox talking head was asked of catholics and orthodox could become one, and he said the only way this will happen is if cahtolics will embrace orthodoxism

>indifference

not really; the great powers have been funding and arming the local parties involved, as well as participating directly

>Akinfeev

>said western powers had put profits before people
well he is right here, and I think the indifference part is in regards to human deaths which is true

Because they're dirty

Putin BTFO

How many innocent civilians will he murder in Syria now?

Attached: shot0037.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

>profits

these are govts not corporations. while there are material interests involved, the conflict is primarily a struggle for control and survival. it's primal, existential, in the context of a greater war brewing between Israel and company, Russia vs NATO, etc.

human deaths come with war; some may be more callous than others, but what else do we expect? it is war, and this is just a drop in the bucket compared with what's coming

I agree. If he was for real, he'd accuse the secular western states for destroying Christianity everywhere and militantly slaughtering Middle Eastern Christians.

>I will ignore anything Russia doing in Syria be it military or humanitarian aid and I will ignore everything western powers did to worsen situation for common people in Syria.
>He's right
Come on, this nigger lover is beyond help. He is CNN tier of religion world.

>First batch of green buses to export militants unwilling to reconcile from Daraa to Idlib tomorrow
twitter.com/ischark/status/1015691576553680896

How does it feel to become a part of greater Ukraine in the future, Mongol?

Attached: 20265096_1114216348679863_454378776709953839_n-825x400.jpg (825x400, 43K)

s-shut up
I like it for my animus

>greater Ukraine

Attached: 1480782906341.jpg (433x419, 97K)

>Daraa to Idlib
>6 hourds in a bus
Quite the ride

Attached: 46.png (1020x616, 205K)

2-2 Holy shit

did russia score ? I hear screams

sooooouuuuukaaaaaa

Attached: dnevnik-domovogo-17.jpg (300x200, 8K)

Yes. Russian guy by name Fernandes scored.

Don't worry, they will stop for ice cream when they reach Al Nabk.

Yes suka blyad!!!!!!! 2-2

>He is CNN tier of religion world.
kek

Well, his statements are like.. People die, and money is God... I would except him to be more bold.. so far he's been virtue signaling every time

Kill the referee.

fucking rigged

pls post stream link i wanna watch the penalties

helppp

stop bumping with the shitgame

totalsportek.com/football/russia-live-stream/

Slow fucking day. Nothing notable in Afghanisan today. In Iraq, only one thing

Two #Filipinas kidnapped in #Iraq on #Baghdad-#Kirkuk road - Army commander, security sources

twitter.com/LBCI_News_EN/status/1015538790553870336

Hehe, glad to know they did not made a part of the evac deal that there will be no green busses

Attached: here here kitty.png (635x458, 539K)

heh,

Attached: nothing_personal_kid.png (1227x657, 895K)

proxy -> great britain -> make fake account
tvplayer.com/watch/itv

>Sources to “Nedaa Syria” have said that YPG are preparing for a large security operation against “Liwa Jund al-Haramain” which is part of MMC in Manbij. Kurdish commanders demanded that the fighters of the group join SDF immediately or suffer the same fate of “Liwa Thuwar Raqqa”.
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/1015498811555237888
SDF cleaning up so they can hand it over to SAA

Attached: 1529140616328.jpg (1280x1280, 940K)

Nice malware scam.

>2018 not using ublock origin

I probably should cave and find an alternative to Adblock, as it's pretty fucking awful now.

tv-sport-hd.com/TVR-1-Online.html

click SURSA 1.. it's flash.. should work.. it's in romanian... it's break now before the penalties

classy atleast

>SDF cleaning up so they can hand it over to SAA
kek, you think SDF will be absorbed by SAA?

Keep laughing, future colony.
We'll rape all shitskins and replace everyone living on the british isles.