Smartest man on earth (highest recorded IQ) uses Facebook as a platform to BTFO niggers

It's time to start replacing our Somali ooga boo newcomers with vibrant Harambes.

Attached: biggest brained nibba.jpg (500x802, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-do-physicists-think-of-Christopher-Langans-Cognitive-Theoretic-Model-of-the-Universe-CTMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's probably how niggers got in our countries in the first place
we domesticated gorillas, and they turned out fucked up cause society is fucked up so they became niggers.
my theory

That or your asshole white ancestors brought them over as slaves.

I think that's what the French guy who wrote the book that inspired the Planet of the Apes film was probably thinking as vibrant Algerian migration picked up in France in the 1960s.

Attached: paris.jpg (1414x610, 381K)

Maybe your sackless ancestors were sold by THEIR own ancestors to foreigners.
Look in the mirror if you can stand it, your problems are your own doing.

He is based as fuck, /ourguy/ with 200iq

>Smartest man on earth banned from facebook
So facebook has a set limit on critical thinking allowed?

This guy is based af

Attached: langan on trump.png (775x596, 259K)

Rational white people come to the aide of minorities and psychotic jews, help that they don't want.

Gorillas would be far better neighbours than niggers.

No I am not jewish so my ancestors didn't have slaves. memeflaggot.

Regardless of who did it and exactly how, that turned out to be a big mistake in most respects.

He is fully aware of (((them.)))
I guess it'd be impossible not to be when you are the best person on earth at pattern recognition.

Attached: chris langan BTFOs jew chomsky.png (474x307, 24K)

gorilla neihbors would be rad.

>Hey jojo! I'll give you this bag of apples if you help me move my book shelf

>*signs* no prob senpai

Instead we have somaliniggers. Sad.

It could happen.

Attached: kanzi-lexigrams.jpg (198x198, 14K)

libshits BTFO

This. We need a caste system that includes gorillas.

Attached: BibpvlKEwikLQmo-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 122K)

Coming to the aid of those we have sympathy for is not rational, it is emotional.

Only jews ran slave ships, not white people.

I'm going to require some evidence for this one.

Attached: 1510246579548.png (1280x875, 1.47M)

I hate it when people call blacks animals
It's an insult to animals
Animals are way better

"Punchline: This is bullshit. The above condenses to something like:

“Look at how smart I am. Assuming the mind and physical reality are one, I have this strange idea that therefore the universe can continually re-invent itself in a way that transcends any idea of physical laws. Simplistic references to computer science and quantum mechanics make me sound smart [But I provide no way to test my ‘ideas’]”
quora.com/What-do-physicists-think-of-Christopher-Langans-Cognitive-Theoretic-Model-of-the-Universe-CTMU

anyone who is primarily known for their "high iq" rather than, say, an actual achievement is probably a fucking idiot

Oy vey

Attached: A5EC0C6A-5A7E-4C09-B232-A5139A363925.jpg (800x600, 96K)

"Where you guys going?"
"We're gonna watch Peanuts make "Arm Champs 2 " his bitch.
"Yeah Ted's gonna give him one of those big 2-packs of peanut butter from costco if he can do it with his foot"

Hahaha Based and magic.
Just beautiful,
Lets go peacefully integrate Sasquatch too. Hehe this'll be glorious.

"Vibrant Harambes" kek

>the smartest man in the america, and the world is a Native American
Is this, dare I say, white people and chinks btfo

>that sure is a nice, well thought out post you've got there

Attached: FB_IMG_1508652853017.jpg (720x724, 30K)

Pic related should be printed out and plastered all over black area public transport stations

wat

All high IQ individuals are right wing. It is the ideology based in logic.

You're right, we should ignore what he says and let vibrant ooga boos from Somalia flood into Europe!

Attached: this is a nigger.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Game recogonizes game.

Only those with diminished mental capacities can't fathom how smart our president is.

Well, he mostly just BTFOd Somalis but he's still right in general

Based

Sheeit I could have been a tenured college professor.

Worth to note that many Africans know less than 1000 words

I don't believe this. no less than 30% of African-American men have Male Y-DNA from Western Europe, did Jews just not bang their slave girls at all?

Jews stopped being an ethnicity centuries ago. It's a religion and religions have converts, like the ones pretending to be semites down in Israel today.

to clarify so I don't sound retarded, what I mean is that shouldn't a lot of those 30% also have some Jew DNA?

It is true that mose Ashkenazim are just Russian Larpers but Jew communities of yore were pretty inbred and cohesive, and genetically identifiable.

And yet they were still not descendants of the ones down in the middle east.

Last time I checked the highest IQ man on earth was some dude named "Robert", who lurks here, and one time he was playing jeopardy or some shit, when the million dollar question was "What's the most common password", he said Password, and they said it was 123456. They had a whole lawsuit over it, and his "girlfriend" has legal custody over him.
Nice try though.

>tfw no gorilla gf
why even live

Attached: 8957678678.jpg (580x414, 29K)

OP has 200 IQ, doubt Robert does.

what. literally just some guy named robert. no no no not einstein, newton or anyone like that just robert who lost the million dollar question on jeopardy. sounds like a fucking loser

Gorilla neighbors would lead to the gorilla fighting channel trump has always wanted!!

white people bought the slaves creating the demand for the jew to bring em fag

ROSEANNE DID NOTHING WRONG

>97 IQ Harvard student
lmaoooooo.

i doubted how smart he was when he said he had an IQ of 210 but im a believer now

You must've missed the 'achievement' part.

notice how none of those 2 things apply to most black people

im gonna do it, not today, not tomorrow, but definitely in the months coming. ill definitely tell you guys what news to check once ive done it

>ywn have a brotier gorilla neighbor to help out with heavy lifting in exchange for a beer or two
Y live?

Saved.

first slave owner was black

who they had babies with is different from who owned them

you can find one in detroit

>Affirmative Action

probably some adhd sperg

Sauce?

>when even Gorillas roll better stats than you

Attached: sheeit.png (442x558, 56K)

sauce?

>IQ meaning anything as an adult
Yeah keep giving them money to prove how dumb you are with their test.
However this is pretty funny.

Yet hes written no scientific papers or made any discovery or written any literature. Literally just like a trust fund babym

This is totally real

Attached: 2018-07-07_22h25_04.png (466x471, 353K)

>you will never elect a gorilla to high political office

Attached: 1330910201002.jpg (399x388, 42K)

Link to the kikebook please

Literally legacy admissions.

>'' smartest man ''
>literally has achieved nothing
>his greatest point of recognition besides a jew made test is facebook posts
>thinks hes entitled to a greater opinion

the state of Jow Forums

> Smartest man on earth
t. typical burger
He's a living meme. Besides his constant bullshit and his meme theories he doesn't have anything else.
He didn't invent anything useful.

Fucking based.

Bullshit about the Gorillas IQ, can it make a mud hut ? no.... even the basic 60 IQ human can do that

Probably a hard worker with exceptional circumstances (like great life and amazing parents) or kid with rich parents and exceptional circumstances (also great life and parents)

they bred blacks with irish to make more domesticated slaves

>can it make a mud hut ? no....
gee i fucking wonder why. maybe because they have adapted to their surroundings over many generations and mud huts arent imperative to their survival

slave ships were all jew owned, and all the slaves were purchased from blacks.

Less than 2% of whites owned slaves while 78% of Jews had slaves. The slave trade was kept in tact by Jews.

Attached: BlacksJews.jpg (758x397, 146K)

>Christopher Langan updated her profile picture
>her
kek

Citation needed. I've ONLY ever seen this BTFO consistently.

Couldn’t succeed in a university like that just on hard work and no smarts.

Dont do it you dumb fuck, its not true. Jews were in fact over represented but they werent 78 percent of slave owners. That image was probably made by jews to make us look bad. Be smarter and actually check sources so you dont look like a fool and make other countersemites look stupid

>anyone who is primarily known for their "high iq" rather than, say, an actual achievement is probably a fucking idiot

pretty rich coming from someone like you, who isn't known for either. Gtfo, nigger.

>“The cotton-plantations in many parts of the South were wholly in the hands of the Jews, and as a consequence slavery found its advocates among them.” - Jewish Encyclopedia (1906) Vol. 1, pg 266

It's so obvious at this point. You can look it up yourself.

Attached: JewsBlacks.png (1123x1122, 1M)

>You can look it up yourself.
YOu mean you don't have a cite. The plantations would be 'in the hands of the Jews' with nothing more than a bank loan, so that doesn't demonstrate anything.

You need to cite this shit if you're going to make such outlandish claims, a bit of hopeful word-linking and a prayer doesn't fly.

>kebab daddy

Gorilla vs nigger
Intellect
>
Strength
>
Speed
<
Lifespan
=
Which would you prefer as your neighbor?

>bring blacks to america against the wishes of the white majority to earn shekels and have slaves
>incite a war as punishment when the goyim try getting you to stop, lose
>sabotage all efforts to return them to their homelands
>brainwash blacks into thinking whitey was to blame all along serving your racial interests

Attached: happiestmerchant.jpg (184x184, 12K)

inb4 white women start fucking literal gorillas.

would unironically make life so much better to have gorilla neighbors, than niggers.

>cites multiple sources
>cognitive dissonance so ignores them

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

There is no source that lists that 78% of jews owned slaves. If you can find that statistic within the evidence, show me where.

Otherwise, I have to assume you're incapable of understanding what the fuck a citation actually is, and are thus mentally fucking retarded. I'm already convinced it's the latter.

>smartest man in the world
>shares this post on bergbook in this year of our lord 2018
Pardon me if I doubt his intelligence

Attached: 1530970208656.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Fine, im not familiar with the 78% figure. Jews readily admit they owned slaves at a grossly disproportionate rate in proportion to their population though. Yet you only ever see a blue eyed White devil torturing Blacks in your (((Hollywood))) movies, never a Jew.

he may not be the smartest man in the world, but he's smart enough to make people think he is ;)

Nigger

Attached: blackiq.jpg (600x405, 26K)

Go back to Africa you stupid monkey