Why don't white "people" stand up for themselves and always avoid confrontation?

Why don't white "people" stand up for themselves and always avoid confrontation?

Attached: 1496628636358.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNL352zLXgU
youtube.com/watch?v=wM53YAGP2Lg&index=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shekels

Attached: frito.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Because we have the foresight and abstract reasoning abilities to realize that it's illegal to attack somebody for insulting you unless they're a threat to your life, that and we generally don't value the opinions of other races enough to care about getting into a confrontation over insults.

Talk all the shit you want, if you pull a weapon you're getting shot and if you damage my property or harrass me you're going to jail because you're a stupid nigger and the cops are 100% going to side with the calm and rational white man over the screeching nigger insisting that they dindu nuffin.

Because of fear, mostly. You live in Brazil, so you wouldn’t understand. Come to Europe, and dare to say ONE word about Islam, refugees, anything that isn’t left-wing garbage and you’ll get hated, despised, loathed by everyone.

spbp

We plan ahead into the future and are less impulsive. We take calculated risks.

what about Russians? those are some scary white people

I've stood up for myself. I have shot three different niggers, two of them have died.

i dont know but there's nowhere on her body i wouldnt put my tongue

false premise. we will fight but it has to be worth it

I'm not going to jail on account of some random nigger. do away with laws against violence and you'd see a completely different picture. white people have a lot more to lose

>do away with laws against violence and you'd see a completely different picture.

this is not theoretical either. just look at our recent past. disrespect a man in the street and you risk being shot or lynched

Pretty much this. I find it easy to walk away if its more trouble than its worth. Outside that, I got some experience with the niggerfolk, and can easily bait them into a 'I never thought of it that way' moment by half agreeing with some of their (half valid at most usually) premises. The trick is, to repeat what they actually think and lay it out for them. They can't accomplish this themselves, then to poke holes in it. They'll almost think it was their idea all along. They aren't trained to not be retarded in their reasoning, regardless of whatever capacity they naturally may or may not have. The see the world as emotion. Womenlike and childlike even.

AJ Love is such a gorgeous semen demon

Attached: 1527944941791m.jpg (811x1024, 55K)

It's how we are and it's part of why we have a fucking advanced civilisation in the first place, which is why all you savage third world cunts want to be here with us.

ww2
nazi completly fucked up the white identity

>Why avoid confrontation
Because that's how civilization works.

Or at least that's how it works when you aren't trying to deal with non-civilized races.

This is the only correct answer. White people understand that there's no sense getting into a physical confrontation for the sake of pride when they have so much to lose. An assault charge or other legal consequences can harm their career and relationships. Blacks have nothing to lose, and so their pride and "muh dick" is the only thing they have, so they engage in tribal violence for dumb reasons that only dig them deeper into their troubles. Please see the following documentary for an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=sNL352zLXgU

>Why are white people civilized, it only created all of Western Civilization?
>The Post

bad parenting

>why don’t white people stand up for themselves
Because we will squish you like a bug, trust me it’s in your favour we have high tolerance to bullshit

Attached: 048055C4-EE27-478B-96F7-B77672A10E36.gif (360x250, 984K)

>Why do white people still act civil
It’s called standards mono

jail, prison, family's, careers, lives, goals, longevity, ...

because it would eventually lead to a race war where negros get hanged on the streets and the government would be forced to segregate the races. white people have been programmed to look the other way for a 100 years using public shaming

This. Niggers that confront me just get fucking laughed at. You niggers are dirt to me and I don't care about your opinion. No self respecting white person does. It's why when niggers call us "crackers" or "whitey" we laugh, just reminds us we are superior. When niggers get called nig nog names they fall apart and monkey rage because they know it's true.

because getting into fights over nothing doesnt matter when you have nothing to lose is easy. But when you grow up and become an adult fights are incredibly risky because you have a career, good credit score, car, house, & family, a life that you've invested time and money into that you dont want to lose to lawyers, the legal system, and plaintiffs because you let your ego take the wheel for 15 minutes to BTFOd a loudmouth shitbag in the self checkout line at WalMart

tl;dr everything to lose and very little to gain

3 reasons. Blacks are impulsive and ready to throw away there whole life over you calling them a nigger, society favors niggers in court, lose your job,

90% of the white race suffers from a mental illness called LOOKHOWMUCHOFAGOODPERSONIAM syndrome. It is a glitch of the mind that causes a human to act moral mindlessly even when it doesnt socially benefit them.

Niggers have sky high self esteem, calling them nigger doesnt make them sad its like calling a psychopath a pussy it just makes them want to slice you up.

whites have something to lose, especially on the current social climate. Nogs lose nothing, infact they win compassion

We can lose everything for doing that unlike "colored" people

>black man goes to jail
>rests up and catches up with his homies
>no job to miss
>lots of ass sex
>other black people think highly of you for going to jail

>white man goes to jail
>loses job
>loses job opportunity
>has to defend himself in court
>CPS called
>massive social fallout

Because when a white person defends themselves in a confrontation with another race, they get beaten down, fired from their job, vilified by the press, given a retarded nickname by Twitter, and charged with a hate crime.

If by "white" you mean amerimutt then they aren't white.

Attached: mutt angry.png (686x798, 33K)

>always

sage

Damn, americans are pathetic.

Attached: mutt imagination.png (600x487, 85K)

>Why don't white "people" stand up for themselves and always avoid confrontation?

Because white people collectively decided that punishment for transgressions should be handled by an impartial institution that in theory guarantees justice will be served. This prevents revenge spirals (i.e. Romeo & Juliet) that often plague societies without justice institutions.

Otherwise, we'd just form vigilante gangs like the KKK patrols / Black Panthers / Mexican village defense force.

"hate crime" laws

Because americans are WEAK
Watch the first minute and then the very end.

Attached: mutt mad.png (898x904, 971K)

OR
you could just not be pussies and duel like it is still done in the rest of the world.
Weaklings.

Because we've allowed ourselves to be so cucked that winning a confrontation leaves you worse off than the loser.

>sky high self esteem
Yea it appears that way because they are so brittle and scared. It’s all an act for their insecurity which is what girls love because they can manipulate and exploit while tantalizing their fetishes. It’s called over compensation

Dumbest comment I've read today here. It only shows how cucked you've become as a people. What happened to the whites who started purging a black town because a white woman alleged she was raped by a nigger from there?

They have no insecurity you need to realize these feral apes their brains are not advanced enough to experience negative emotions on par with us humans. Ever notice chimps and monkeys are constantly happy?

You must not know. Niggers act 50% harder than the average white male, but its emotional drama driven 'hardness'. Its for show. Ignore it and you take away their only artform of debate. Its like a peacock spreading its feathers. My guess is that if you rated the percentage of times a white male got into a screaming match with another wm and it resulted in a physical fight, vs. the percentage of bm and bm, whites would easily engage in fisticuffs at 1/3 if not twice a higher rate. They do go full chicken with the guns though. Just don't compete in his drug territory or fuck with the .1% that base their whole identity on being 'real'. Its like the term 'woke', nobody really knows what it means, but its a likely indicator they're retarded.

So don't fight in public you dumb mutt?
And don't fight till blood?
easy.

Attached: mutt hd.jpg (1024x844, 72K)

They are not acting you dumbass these are wild animals WILD FUCKING ANIMALS thats their natural behavior. A negro is acting when they appear to be civilized on the otherhand.

a felony doesnt ruin a blacks life because they are unemployed to begin with.

Quality. "don't fight till blood" are you 12? I already knew the commie was.

"Woke" Doesn't mean anything.
It's used here and everywhere else as filler.
>I bet there's fluoride in this water
>Woke bro.
What you're talking about is low life scum niggers, who are just as trash and retarded as our euro low tier people. Stay away from them in groups because they fight in groups they're as much of pussies as regular american "I will just shoot you with my edge, nothing personnel im just protecting my property".
What we are talking about is normal people who end up fighting for some reason.

Negros dont think ahead so they never register the concept of a felony in the first place. Stop thinking these beast act like humans.

Longest fuse, biggest explosion. Since forever.

The hero we don't deserve. 2 down, 1.999999998 billions remaining.

An actual shit eater, shit posting here.

depends what you mean by avoid confrontation. if i see some retarded asshole causing trouble and trying to engage me, im not going to get involved with him if he's not hurting anyone because i have a lot to lose, whereas he clearly doesn't.

on that note i do admire the way blacks tend to speak up against injustice. just my experience living in Toronto, usually when there is some kind of unfairness or injustice, a black guy will speak up first about it.

>I AM so TOUGH
>I kill random people FOR NO REASON AT ALL
>why? BeCaUsE im am CILIZEDGE

Attached: mutt gassed.png (649x839, 750K)

>Rape is the same thing as a nigger calling you a cracker

>I'm not going to jail
This is the only reason. The white man does not kill niggers because of the white police and white justice system.

A system made a long time ago by white men for white people. Never took into consideration the niggers.

You think that because you don't see actual niggers in the flesh and she looks "exotic" to you. You should know that it's the bad kind of exotic.

It's better to let people do something wrong and toil away in misery than to speak up and inform them of their wrongdoing.

Your point? Jihad, chimpouts, whatever. Do you honestly believe that the next time the maps of this planet are redrawn that whites won't be at the core of that process?

Fuck are you talking about edge lord?
We are talking drunk brawls and you're going off about some some end of the world ww3 shit with your fluoride brain. Wake up.

Attached: mutt blinker.png (808x506, 153K)

This. I stood up for myself when i was a kid against some maori cunts, all beating his ass got me was harassed by his friends and family (which was so large it even had ties to police here). Much smarter to just avoid confrontations 90% of the time.

There's a difference between kicking someone who you have already beat down and shaking hands after a fight.
Only got into 2 fights in my life.
Fought some rat cunt in highschool then just walked away, his friends started shaking my hand.
And in bootcamp was playing with makeshift blowndarts and got one of the squadies on the head. Had a small fight, but we parted friendly.
Why can't mutts do this?

Attached: mutt maga nigger.png (532x483, 18K)

That's fine as a respectable and honorable way to solve problems between two otherwise reasonable (white) people, and most Americans do get into a fistfight or two with their friends as kids, but I wouldn't fistfight a nigger for the same reasons I wouldn't fistfight my dog or a gorilla

Why are you O B S E S S E D faggot? Nothing about my post had anything to do with Americans.

Thank white people for: - that computer you’re typing on - the software that drives it - the internet & nearly all web applications - recorded music - motion pictures - tv - radio - camera - telephone - light bulb - the automobile - rocketry - satellites - spacecraft - airplanes - skyscrapers - telescope - printing press - eyeglasses - contact lenses - microwave oven - metallurgy (most discoveries) - materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics) - 95% of medical advancements - 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs - modern food preservatives - most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years - the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology - astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques) - sea navigation (most advancements) - discovery of DNA - microscope - laser technology and it’s myriad of uses - harnessing electricity - nuclear energy - wireless technology - air conditioning devices - refrigeration - modern agricultural techniques - modern democracy - modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it’s faults) Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that’s where. Negroes are mentally unable to comprehend ideas like: Invention, Gratitude, Contribution, and Achievement

>He thinks that niggers will concede a fight and revert to acting respectable afterwards
Agitation and violence are literally the natural state of black """people""". If you win a fistfight with a nigger you still lose because he's probably going to get his friends to do a drive-by on your house later.

You wouldn't attempt to engage in civil discourse or friendly negotiation with a wild gorilla running through your town, you'd call animal control or put a fucking bullet in it.

>doesnt commit assult on someone who is obviously fishing for a lawsuit
>laugh as said fishermen gets jailed for assult
"WOW YOUR A BUTCH I BET YOU ARE GOING TO GET RAPED AND LIKE IT

O B S E S S E D
Why did you post this? everybody fuckin knows that you nigger mutt.
Because I really hate how much of pussies they are. Always thought of americans as tough not afraid of anything as I was a kid, but then I found how weak and pathetic they are.
The best I can do for them is bully them back into being normal.

Attached: mutt is not a meme.png (778x250, 372K)

Attached: DQKkmH2UQAAPGli.jpg (600x399, 66K)

Back to /sg/ with you, hethen.
Thank white people for: - that computer you’re typing on - the software that drives it - the internet & nearly all web applications - recorded music - motion pictures - tv - radio - camera - telephone - light bulb - the automobile - rocketry - satellites - spacecraft - airplanes - skyscrapers - telescope - printing press - eyeglasses - contact lenses - microwave oven - metallurgy (most discoveries) - materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics) - 95% of medical advancements - 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs - modern food preservatives - most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years - the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology - astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques) - sea navigation (most advancements) - discovery of DNA - microscope - laser technology and it’s myriad of uses - harnessing electricity - nuclear energy - wireless technology - air conditioning devices - refrigeration - modern agricultural techniques - modern democracy - modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it’s faults) Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that’s where. Negroes are mentally unable to comprehend ideas like: Invention, Gratitude, Contribution, and Achievement

Reddit detected.
hello /tpg/ now fuck off from my chan.

Attached: reddit join.jpg (400x188, 10K)