This is what you should do with all civilian guns: destroy them

This is what you should do with all civilian guns: destroy them

Take note, Americunts.

Attached: DhbeRC4X4AIAcJ5.jpg large.jpg (920x518, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wapenhandelpodevijn.be/semiautomaten1.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The world ends not with a bang, but with a whimper

Show your flag, fuckface.

Attached: Gun Control Flowchart.jpg (800x437, 71K)

what a stupid fucking idea!

Then melt them down and pour the molten steel into a EU fags gaping arsehole

Jeez, who gave the new guy at FN a cutting torch?

Nice memeflag, you homosexual.

How is the acid and the knives treating you?

Niggers are the problem.

Attached: 2016 Stats.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

And be at the mercy of niggers and criminals, no thanks

would a powerful electromagnetic trigger a loaded fire Armand if not why don't cops use electromagnets to yank weapons from suspects?

that way we can all suck the govts cock just like Op does

Magnetic force decreases exponentially over distance. Any magnet powerful enough to do what you suggest would weigh a fuckton, be a huge health hazard (having your hand stuck between it and some ferromagnetic object would likely result in amputation) and would be effective only within a range at which a baton, knife, tazer, handgun or normal grappling would be effective.

that sure will harm all the people who possess illegal guns.

I am taking note

Show your flag so we know what country to invade next.

You're all morons. You deserve to experience the atrocities that you have condemned your children and grandchildren to experience. They will never forgive you faggots.

No.

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 77K)

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID
kys nigger

I'm sorry that your handlers can't envision a world where they negotiate logically with their civilian counterparts, treating them as equals, rather than resorting to brute force.

that's not how take note works
illiterate nigger

No. That’s not what Americans are going to do with theirs you dipshit

Nope, right back into the mold for AR parts.

Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Fuck off, Shareblue

My scar 17 just got more valuable, thanks euros.

>Sage meme flag threads

(((1 Post by this ID)))
Stupid fucks.

I'm sure we can sell you idiots genuine German rectum styled forestocks if we stick enough rails on.

I'll go buy a few tomorrow. You should work in marketing.

Quipping back at someone we all know is pulling our chain is wrong for some reason.

Don't you have bigger things to worry about than trying to be the fun Jow Forumsice?

Why even respond? I hide meme flag posts without even looking at them most of the time.

Why? I just bought 8 more this last year.

Careful with that edge, it's probably illegal to possess it in Bongistan.

>Tfw only bought 5 guns this year.

Ok but I'm european, so it's fine then yes?

Attached: 155142.jpg (3024x4032, 3.2M)

You Belgium make such amazing guns.

Attached: 1522243695716.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Why would we do that faggot? So other faggots can come over here and steal our nation?

Liberals are embarrassing.

It takes about 100 psi to break the skin. Theres a point where metal objects get completely saturated by the magnetic field and won't put anymore force between itself and the magnet, so small objects won't blast through tissue, and large objects have too must surface area. Theres cases of mri machines launching oxygen tanks into someones skull and turning it into mush, but pens and small objects generally don't otherwise braces and stuff inside your body would be ripped out.

No, that's what you do with niggers.

Cool then when someone breaks into your house they have acquired the idiots armory.

The irony is that I bought CZ because most FN guns are forbidden for their calibers (FN 5.7 etc). Belgian gun companies seem to love going bankrupt in their own country...

wapenhandelpodevijn.be/semiautomaten1.html
And a SCAR is 5K so fuck that

Attached: 1501592121495.png (658x662, 44K)

It doesn't have to tear through the appendage to amputate it, just crush it so severely that the tissue dies. The barrel of a gun would be more than adequate for this.

That is fucked up, I'm sorry my Belgium friend. Whenever I shoot my Scar 17 I'll think about oyu.

>destroy civilian guns
and whats to stop me from 3D printing more? fucking retards

So close to "shekels."

Already bought 3 more ar15's and 2 AK47 and draco. good luck with rapefugee!

>Whenever I shoot my Scar 17 I'll think about oyu.

Attached: 1500712823465.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>1 post by this ID
really makes me think.

>(((1 Post by this ID)))
>Stupid fucks.
Jow Forums is filled by idiots that don't even know when they're being shilled.

If you had guns you could overthrow the crummy SJW welfare states you've established.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 3.09.04 PM.png (606x858, 1015K)

oh look another slide thread. This one thread sparks a whole ripple and has guns not only instantly banned but all magically disappear that aren't in the hands of the military and law enforcement

Attached: BaitFor(((Fish))).jpg (600x602, 20K)

>destroys civilian guns
>all americans are part of militia

Attached: Kvzq0SDd.jpg (400x400, 24K)

(((1 Post by this ID)))

you really think its the hunters and conservatives doing all the crime? Its inner city dindus. Just ban dindus from having guns and problem solved LOL

>destroy guns
>carboard box filled with mags, muzzle brakes, barrels and upper recievers

Legally in the United States,nothing that is visible in that bin of metal are even considered guns.
The lower recievers are what is legally considered the firearm and what is serialized.
So as an American, we could do pic related all we want and never destroy a single gun.

Memeflag dumbass.

Unironically this

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246

>SCAR
Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1212005676895.jpg (750x600, 98K)

pathetic cuck

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-190922.png (720x1280, 358K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-190956.png (720x1280, 391K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-191040.png (720x1280, 404K)

remember who wanted to ban guns

Attached: peoplewhothinkyoushouldownguns.jpg (553x462, 131K)

Idk what this has to do with OP's shit thread but thank you, I had a chuckle.

The U.S. population doesn't do it, why would swedes be any different?

Attached: nietschje.png (485x443, 21K)

Hello Chiam. Welcome to the board.

Attached: 1520714031944.jpg (809x1024, 104K)

American gun owners are cowards that only want to shoot poor people. They have 0 intent of standing up to the government. Guns should be destroyed because of criminals getting their hands on them. Now some brainwashed fuck will say "A good guy with a gun..." and post the 1 news story out of 10,000+ gun deaths where a fat fuck stopped a badguy with his gun.

>The lower recievers are what is legally considered the firearm and what is serialized.

>mfw here only barrel, barrel extension and bolt are considered weapons

but only for a few months until the shity new EU laws come into play...

>the shillary mud flag is the dildo version
kek

Of course something of value lost, John Browning himself trusted Belgium people to make good weapons. The Scar is amazing rifles

>Nigger deaths are relevant

Hey, can I dig through that box and take a few things? Looks like there might still be a couple good muzzle breaks in there.

See, it's not about standing up to the government, it's always some tiny dick racist who cares about guns.

DESTROY THEM

US Media made a big fucking smokescreen about 5.7mm being a cop-seeking round that went through any armour you could think of and whose only use was shooting LEO's, so the five-seven was rejected civilian market status, and the FBI backed out on the purchase.

The perfidious yank, eternal.

The FN SCAR is an overpriced optic destroying POS, but I agree about most other firearms.

Swedes didn't have guns in the first place, they were fucked from the start.
US hasn't been backed into a corner enough yet. Fags are running amok but nobody is really getting hurt, aside from the occasional antifa encounter which happens far less often than normal city muggings. When people lose all their assets because the government says shitskins should have them, the guns will come out. If your child is in imminent danger, the come out. If a nigger is threatening your life, the guns come out. If ATF shows up at your door to take your guns for no better reason than "we arbitrarily decided you shouldn't have them anymore", the guns come out and you get in a mexican standoff and become a local folk hero, win or lose. The crazy thing is, all this is made possible by having guns. Swedes didn't have any, so they couldn't do shit when the government made saving your daughter from mud rape gangs illegal. But here in America, a woman just shot a man for attempting to carjack her vehicle that still had her children strapped into the back seats, and isn't being punished for it. Guns are the great equalizer, and this is what liberals refuse to admit. If everyone has a gun, all people have equal ability to kill each other regardless of strength, size, sex, religion, race or loyalty. Liberals don't want equality. They want fascism that enforces their ideals and strips the freedom of anyone who disagrees with them.

Attached: coexist.jpg (1024x631, 47K)

Attached: 7E765FBD-1FD0-4D8D-8164-A2AB2D9B6581.jpg (513x697, 57K)

>US hasn't been backed into a corner enough yet
>56% and dropping at fast rate
hmmmmmm

Attached: hmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>brave man with gun makes fun of little girl on cartoon forum
Truly you are the master race... dumb faggots.

Shut your faggot mouth, Euroqueer. Aren't you late for your sandnigger dick-down appointment?

Attached: IMG_20180525_092619_626.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Get fucked and go find some website ending in .eu to post this faggotry.

But the economy is okay and 99.5% of the country's physical footprint has no niggers in it, they're literally all concentrated in cities. White flight will remain a functional solution for a very long time because the US is so fucking huge that there will be places to establish nigger-free communities until the earth's population reaches a breaking point anyway.

If your ally complains about your citizens being armed, than that nation is not your ally. Fellow burgers, it is time you come to understand this and quickly determine who your real allies are, and who are your enemies pretending to be your allies.

You left out the killing me step

The state should fear its people.

The European's failure to understand this is clear evidence of just how domesticated they have become.

Attached: jefferson - Governments must fear the people.png (403x221, 105K)

The US government has 0 fear of the people. None. People are scared shitless of the government. Remember when Obama was president? Can you remember that far back? How scared shitless republitards were that they would be put in camps, etc.?

People dont even go out and protest actual things anymore. When was the last real anti war protest? Protests are shut down nowadays before they even start unless its against some vague idea that has nothing to do with the government "the womens march".The constitution has been completely destroyed over the last 20 years my fellow burgers clap when people who protest it are shut down.

The CIA nigger glows in the dark.

>my emotional out of the ass remark
A tyrant starts as a populist who promises heaven and earth to his people. Once he gets absolute power he entrenches himself and finds a common enemy in order to justify the sacrifices he demands from the populace when in reality he made them all slaves. Just like Hitler who promised grandeur (and even achieved some by the pillaging of others) and then at some point even german kids and women were mobilized for heavy work.

>When was the last real anti war protest?
>protesting dead shitskins

>I support the (dead) troops

lol it's like burning books or other shit in protest, they just make more money replacing them

It was the troops choice to be there, they knew the risks.

>they knew the risks
WMDs, amirite?

>choice
hick town with "clean coal" jobs to support them. lmao

so what, you respond with redpills.

1 post by this ID

Attached: 54524896399.jpg (750x924, 106K)

Guns are necessary to the united states. The whole point of the united states was for working class Europeans to reign supreme in a new land with out monarchy's or dictators. The issue of guns is this

They let teens own them
They let niggers own them
They dont take the time to understand the philosohpy behind american gun ownership

Guns should be banned in public/ it should be illegal to walk around with a gun unless your a cop, you cant be a citizen and walk around with a holsterd gun in walmart thats insane. No one should be allowed to protest with them.

Americans are just becoming more retarded and treating a seriouse privilege - gun ownership as their human right to act goofy with and intimidate others , they are not treating guns as something that gives leverage to the citizens in case of a dictatorship takeover, or civil war.

Anyone that is Anti-Gun is beyond retarded, no matter how you want to make them illegal and take them away from everyone they exist, they can be made and will be on the black market for ever.

Noted: In your opinion, European civilian guns should be small and shiny.
That's nice, dear.

this supreme court pick will ensure that firearms rights in the US are protected and expanded for the next hundred years.

hughes will be struck down
states will be stripped of the power to ban firearms
no more sporting use clause

letters of marquee will be issued for new wars instead of sending in the army. the American private military is the future.

Attached: 1530745968583.gif (332x187, 1007K)

The supreme court pick that will continue to vote the same way as the guy that resigned?