America should orient itself on Germany regarding their gun problem

The argument that civilians need weapons is 300 years old, just like the 2nd amendment.

The fact that Americans even think that they could do anything against their government with their Walmart weapons is beyond laughable. There's no pro-gun argument that is valid today.

Attached: image.jpg (450x522, 232K)

I'm not so much worried about the government as I am niggers who feel like breaking into my house at night.

>SHALL NOT

What if I told that the government has familes?

schlomo go away

Ftfy

Attached: this-is-the-governmentany-questions2.jpg (413x586, 150K)

>give up your guns senpai, you cannot do anything to the goverment
>every revolution happens with people with guns taking over shit.

kys faggot you cannot even stop trucks of peace

>German flag
Disregarded Mohammad.

fuck off ahmed

Attached: drones argument.png (1775x811, 108K)

Attached: gun show.jpg (600x600, 118K)

Attached: muh tanks jets and drones 1.png (1802x4196, 2.13M)

>The fact that Americans even think that they could do anything against their government with their Walmart weapons is beyond laughable.
If they aren't very capable what is the harm in having them then?

Americans are allowed to shoot criminals trying to take their stuff you idiot. That’s an excellent, and only reason required, reason to own guns

either
>OP thinks that airplanes can sweep through houses in every neighborhood to enforce laws
or
>OP thinks the "government" wants to rule an enormous pile of ashes

Attached: suck government dick get hit.png (500x666, 209K)

American civilians, in the last 5 years alone, purchased more guns than every military on the planet owns put together. I feel sorry for them if they think they can win.

Do you really think they would go to your house personally? Just lawL.

They would bomb the shit out of your entire block, have fun trying to shoot down an F 35 with your little shotguns

There area few mistakes with this compilation, such as saying that insurgents used muskets, but OP is nonetheless BTFO.

Attached: muh tanks jets and drones 2.png (996x4268, 3.16M)

>think that they could do anything against their government
Who said anything about the government? liberals get the rope first, then all will work it's self out from there

Attached: 1530241438928.png (610x343, 378K)

Ask the Vietnamese what a gun can do schlomo.

Attached: AB21328F-377C-4D9B-8655-2E3BE57EB943.jpg (542x542, 106K)

People shooting each other

>Any questions?

Yes. How many people in the military do you think would fire on American citizens?

Attached: jews3.jpg (629x667, 174K)

Attached: 294728920.jpg (696x366, 61K)

Fuck off hans, go suck mohammed's dick like a good little german.

Germany should orient itself on Germany regarding their immigrant problem.

>They would bomb the shit out of your entire block,
And then get invaded by every allied country, yours included, on the planet for gross abuse of their civilian population. Try again, muhammed

>bending the knee to the monsters who killed my Anne

Go to Hell Kraut.

Sic Semper Tyrannus!

Attached: DD5F818F-78A4-4B99-B840-E70F3DEB58C7.png (654x1337, 782K)

A bunch of untrained cowardly civilians with Walmart shotguns, so scary. Besides most of your countrie is obese. They would just bombed your entire block

>Thinks one bullet can't do anything against the government

>Hasn't seen the Kennedy Assassination

Attached: gunsvenezuela.jpg (750x707, 75K)

The government has nukes

There's a gun for every person in America. If you don't think that 280,000,000 armed citizens could challenge the most powerful military in the worlds, you're sorely mistaken.

>But the military has planes! And helicopters! And tanks!

Right and those planes need to land and refuel. At bases that can be taken with armed infantry. All military hardware require support. Armed infantry can disable supply lines, capture fuel and ammo depots, power plants and critical infrastructure, carry out raids and ambushes and when they're all done that can just disappear back into the general population.

Look up asymmetric warfare. It's a thing. It's how some dirty rice farmers with WW2 era Russian rifles defeated America in Vietnam.

That only killed the inhabitant of the position of president

Attached: Napkin Math.png (1264x640, 128K)

They would just bombed the entire shit out of your block

Attached: WHATWOULDCIVILWARLOOKLIKE.png (1158x1393, 137K)

You're retarded, faggot

Attached: samefag.jpg (835x776, 119K)

>America should open its asshole to Muslims the way Germany did
GEE....

Attached: F1BA948D-44E0-4FFC-96F9-5FE95C974608.jpg (491x491, 58K)

Just lawl if you think I have the time, attention span and fucks to give that would allow me to read this.

Because the government is totally going to nuke their own soil right?

Attached: WHATWOULDCIVILWARLOOKLIKE2.png (1315x890, 555K)

That they can't use or Russia would invade because they've been waiting for the chance for 200 years now. Try again, muhammed

Attached: double think.jpg (400x400, 71K)

>They would bomb the shit out of your entire block,
As soon as they can kick the shit out of a bunch of goat fuckers driving around the desert aimlessly in Toyota trucks let us know. mmmkay

Attached: WHATWOULDCIVILWARLOOKLIKE3.png (1787x921, 145K)

I'm not laughing, I pity you.

They would rather do that than have civilians overtake the government

Attached: bewareusefulidiots.jpg (585x600, 139K)

Vietnan
Afghanistan

Attached: seems legit.jpg (460x276, 27K)

I'm sorry you had to see this. Most likely a proxyfaggot who wants to make us look bad.

Attached: _0001.jpg (932x817, 25K)

Your Canadian, what the fuck are you doing in here anyways

I getcha. After you disarm the criminals, cops and Feds (both are civilians) and I will be happy to talk about giving up my Rights willingly.
Until then eat shit. Since you are a kraut I assume that is what you pass your time doing anyway.

You don't have an attention span because you're retarded

Attached: tankvsIED.jpg (464x310, 35K)

Attached: alinsky1.jpg (600x419, 97K)

SHALL

nope
proof

Just want to help out Americans because they're not capable of solving their ongoing problem

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 220K)

Attached: gunstats.gif (713x1210, 104K)

Attached: 394884.jpg (736x525, 196K)

>Germany
Hitler took the jews guns before murdering them

You're - you can't even spell because you're a retarded faggot with AIDS

Attached: numberofgunsowned.jpg (630x675, 338K)

>They would just bombed the entire shit out of your block
We would bankrupt the fed in weeks

Attached: milliondollar bombs.jpg (581x515, 69K)

Attached: 2ndamendment.jpg (750x390, 272K)

If your civilians can purchase military grade assault guns then there is a problem.

If this is true, then I guess a few hundred pakis in some caves didn't really hold off the US Armed Forces for 15 years.

Attached: crew.jpg (900x593, 120K)

Canada's gun laws are less restrictive than pretty much all of Europe. What the fuck are YOU doing here?

Army can fight with another army, but not with millions individuals.

Attached: Bez názvu.png (614x609, 707K)

this /thread

Attached: dronestrike.png (872x886, 220K)

I've seen this retarded Kraut before.

Can't tell if this is some black propaganda to get us all whipped up.

Diaspora detected.

Attached: Blank+_053c248752aa21418617449ae09b8f63.jpg (800x560, 235K)

To rule over the ashes? You're a fucking retard.

>Germans BTFO

You guys are pussies. Your country is shit and it sucks. Your population is retarded and hates their own country.

Attached: 5D6D4656-BA24-4651-A779-47A28E4242AF.jpg (1406x725, 353K)

Trying to help out America solve their gun problem because they are not capable of doing it on their own.

I don't even know what the fuck that is

Read, shill.

Attached: image.png (1802x905, 203K)

Nice masturbator sissy hand. Is that your noodle leg on the right?

They would bombed the water probably so the other countries cannot get in, you're talking about Ally's retired. They don't need nukes to kill their own civilians, they just need to strike the water and electricity supply and Americans are done

>They would bomb the shit out of your entire block, have fun trying to shoot down an F 35 with your little shotguns
i dont think you realize that killing the population of the nation leaves the nation with literally nothing

>Gun problem
No such thing.

Attached: Murder Distribution vs Electoral College Map USA.gif (905x723, 486K)

America doesn’t want or need your help. Maybe help yourself with your baby beheading in train station problem

Was that the best come back you could come up with?

These are disingenuous and don't help the argument.

A lot of us are more concerned about gangs of "ordinary citizens" that wish to police us and stop our voices and the government winks and turns a blind eye.

>he doesn't own a gun

Attached: 1499876563812.jpg (300x389, 19K)

and your solution is to bend over backwards to the government and obey all of their whims, keep that stupid cuck mentality you guys have in Germany, that's why you people literally have no freedom of expression and freedom of thought while your stupid leaders fill your country with rapists and scum, and the funny thing is you're too much of a coward to do anything about it.

At least people here in America are willing to defend themselves no matter how formidable the government is, its called having courage and tenacity something which the average emasculated Germany male knows nothing about.

What the fuck happened in your schools then?

You're not capable of rational thought because you're a retarded faggot with AIDS

Attached: redcoats.jpg (429x616, 138K)

They don't have to kill them, they just have to make them in Mobile, like killing the water and electricity supply or drop a few EMP's to disable cars and shit. Americans are delusional if they think they can destroy the government with their little guns

>use nukes on own country
>other nuclear-armed think they might be next and in a panic initiate a first strike

Why are you Germans so fucking stupid when it comes to strategy?

Attached: 0C88458A-F957-45BE-8B2E-41281281E6CC.jpg (2147x2997, 1.05M)

>They would bombed the water probably so the other countries cannot get in, you're talking about Ally's retired. They don't need nukes to kill their own civilians, they just need to strike the water and electricity supply and Americans are done
To rule over the corpses? Consider suicide.

Attached: african neck tie.png (825x523, 466K)

sage & hide
The army will never hurt their own

Least I don't have to worry about getting shot when I go to school or the mall or something

No, they would just render the civilians unable to cause any damage or to just take the power and force away from them. So then they can control them again, the government could probably do it without killing anybody

You'll die of AIDS soon anyway, faggot shit-eater

Attached: 1991.jpg (750x752, 168K)

unsage

Wouldn't even have to use nukes in their own country they could just destroy their supply chains and then the civilians would be powerless and couldn't approach Washington

Stay mad.

Attached: countries-that-use-the-metric-system-countries-that-lose-wars-18205054.png (500x300, 62K)

>Mohammad doesnt know the U S military is right wing moslty individuals

Go eat some pork faggot.

This pretty much. Also I like firing my god damn guns.

>implying that the U.S. military would engage on U.S. citizens

this is liberal logic, everybody.

Military has to obey orders, watch the movie The Rock, where Marines steal bio chemical weapons to kill their own people for money