I just got into an argument about race in sports...

I just got into an argument about race in sports. And my opponent made some muffled point about how socioeconomic factors play into sport choices. Then I thought of something: Black kids have less access to football fields, and basketball courts; less disposable income to spend on sportswear. If you only take household/personal income into account then you start seeing a negative correlation between prosperity and athletic excellence. They athletically excel, despite the fact that there are fewer of them in the talent pool, in addition to being presented to somewhat fewer athletic opportunities.

How do these egalitarians do all these mental gymnastics?

Attached: ed6b897ba0214f01b47805ab58e110fc--funny-pics-of-anything-stupid-funny.jpg (589x621, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov6O3WWGabE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A basketball is like 10$ lol

since they spend little time sitting on their ass, they spend a lot more time running and engaging in physical activities. Which in turn would explain why sitting down, studying and pursuing a proper education isn’t their forte

You need baskets, and courts. White kids have more of these.

What about rugby/football? The ghettos just must be chock full of football fields.

It's free if you steal it

They're control freaks who want social engineering to form everyone into a meaningless grey blob that they can ghettoize and control

>be white
>be good at sports and school
>make more money working a job and don’t have the risk of ending up brain dead

Any given American sport will have a bigger white talent pool. Yes, even basketball.

You've never seen a public basketball court?

Any concrete is a court. Have you never been in the city? Stupid fuck.

even if they got enough players for a game someone would do a drive by

And white kids have more of those courts. Explain the makeup of the NFL. There are no football fields in the ghetto.

Dumbass every nigger haven has basketball courts they live in concrete jungles. White kids are exposed to 20 different sports and then expected to get As in honors and go to college to be a doctor or engineer and have no time to drop out of high school and shoot hoops with their gang members when they're not pozzing each other

White kids don't go to the courts because they get taken over by niggers. Have you never been to a basketball court in a mixed race neighborhood? It's like a nigger block party.

>be baiting fag
>ignore counterpoint
>suck more Cox n dix

baseball, you need bat, balls, kleets, big ass feild, dominated by whites
basketball, need ball, a court (theres atleast one in every hood) and some friends, dominated by niggers and urban whites

Isn't a hoop a classic 'hood accessory though?

The point they make is that black kids don't spend time with family and form gang-like structures roaming the surrounding area - so of course they will get into physical activity while well-off kids will go into academic choices. So yes, there's a reverse correlation since sports don't need much investment while education needs parent to shell out for years.

Attached: 73687166-urban-basketball-outdoors-street-ball-in-the-hood.jpg (298x450, 32K)

Public Basketball courts are extremely common in urban areas, open fields not so much.

>baseball, you need bat, balls, kleets, big ass feild, dominated by whites

What is per capita?

Attached: baseball.jpg (519x376, 47K)

>how can i possibly play basketball without a net!?!?!?
Wh*Toid thoughts

The overrepresentations are running theme. Explain big ass field sports like football and baseball.

Attached: based-Jimmy-the-Greek.png (1044x148, 18K)

Bullshit. Blacks have access to more then you think. Those ghettos are flooded with money: new computers, new courts, new equipment, new everything.
Most small white communities have access to less of everything because taxes must be lower.
So these ghettos are bad because the people are, not the equipment. The equipment is all new until its broken, stolen or just left to rot in the libraries.
You should take a tour and see this for yourself.
You would be shocked at the access these ghetto kids have.

>implying you need more then a ball and a road to play football

Contrary to popular belief a lot of nogs in the NBA didn't grow up poor

this

And a big ass field.

no parks?
no parking lots?
no fields?

Even stuff like american football, isnt touch football a thing? so you don't needs pads and helmets

There's an episode of The Wire that illustrates this. The school in season 4 is impoverished and looks like it's a 3rd world nation, but then they check the basement and there are brand new computers and textbooks just sitting there collecting dust because they don't have the intelligence to utilize the new technology and books in the classroom. Really a subtle red pill, which the show was full of

youtube.com/watch?v=ov6O3WWGabE

There are still more white players with access to better fields and equipment.

>ayoo school's for faggots 'n shieeettt
>Tyrone we be playin' some hoops later?
>"hey kid you're good, come play on my team full time"
>"just make your crackhead ma sign this paper that promises golden mountains"
vs
>sorry Brad I can't play basketball, too much homework and chores
>"what do you mean you have an offer from a team? You're finishing your school mister!"

Using Reverse Google Image search for that pic gives you "How to start selling drugs" as the first result.

maybe playing on asphalt with no pads makes you tougher

Or maybe negroid thighs are structured differently.

maybe whites are natrually inclined to be pussies

Im naturally inclined to let your mother sit on my face and shit on me afterwards you dumb american faggot

Legendary Aussie bantz, everyone.

black kids in high school focus more on sports like football than academics usually. Even ghetto schools usually have a football team.

Dicks sporting goods sale used goods. Cleets, helmets, pads etc for a fraction of the price. Bought some cleets once for $13. Sage slide wash your dick