It’s growing more obvious that the South African government wants whites dead. Not gone, not lower than niggers. Dead

It’s growing more obvious that the South African government wants whites dead. Not gone, not lower than niggers. Dead.
Why haven’t we suited up and extermated the obvious desert commie menace, lads?

Attached: A9B7E424-CC57-4906-B62D-05320ECF2F43.jpg (499x354, 96K)

it would take a lot of organising to pull something like that off. not to mention how hard it would be to 'suit up' in such an anti-white shithole.

What evidence do you have for this claim?

You go ahead

Whitey go back to Europe

Luckily enough they will escape to Russia and the niggers will starve to death

Russia is only taking in 15,000 boers

If it gets any worse the Boers will bug out to Australia and then the niggers will all starve to death. At least the cannibals will eat well.

It's a start, Russia is interested in getting productive people

The entire western world needs to step up, think of the childrens.

Gas all niggers.

The boers have been ditching South Africa for the last 20 years. Quietly but they are doing it.

Welcome to the party, farm murders have been going on for a generation.

We should help the ones still there by evacuating or killing off their local savages. It won't happen though, not unless the west changes radically for the better and the smart ones peaced years ago.

The public statements of the post apartheid government and its officials of the last 20 years up to and including this year.

The current government has continuously made it harder for white South Africans to leave and more recently said they will officially seize all farmland owned by white South Africans without compensation and with violence if necessary.
not to mention that at government rallies they sing a song about killing whites.

here is the easiest plan:
>Evacuate all whites
>wait 5 years
>laugh at starving nigz
>...
>profit

Gotta design, build, and distribute the "suits" first user...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Attached: 1270038_91116_large.jpg (940x528, 79K)

Attached: 86e46c5cc4c79cac09b97eb45c81a81d--sci-fi-armor-mandalorian-armor.jpg (736x812, 113K)

What white people are you referring to, OP?

The people who think that 3% African, 2% Indian and 1% Malay ancestry on a DNA test is statistical noise?

Attached: mandalorian_by_livio27.jpg (700x915, 298K)

Russia (and every other white country) should take in 0 Boers.

Trump should take some boer fugees. The salt would be incredible.

No, he shouldn't. We don't need Boers polluting the American gene pool.

We also don't need to set a precedent for Central American (or even worse Somali) refugees to be let into the country.

>polluting the American gene pool
this guy again

Have a DNA test to share with us?

If you want to misprove what I say, you can provide your DNA test results on pol.

I notice you Saffers never provide your DNA test results when I ask you to.

>no don't take in white refugees they will pollute the gene pool, take in only darkies from Somalia instead
fuck off

Attached: 1440367814954.jpg (514x585, 156K)

Doofus. I was saying not to let South Africans in because thus might set a precedent to let in Somalis.

In other words I am against both Saffer and Somali immigration.

Have you not been to Minnesota in awhile? We have been letting in Somalis already for years.

I'm waiting for your DNA results. I notice you haven't provided them yet.

Gee, I wonder why. Is it because your results showed African, Indian and Malay blood?

Because you're pussies?

>Why haven’t we suited up and extermated the obvious desert commie menace, lads?
Because we're content larping

This would be a precedent to allow in even more Somalis.

It also would be a precedent to let in El Salvadorians who claim to be refugees fleeing violence in their home country.

Like Minnesota is a place you voluntarily go or something
--> implying one would therefore know "about" anything in/of the going on's of Minnesota

I get it, it's possible - Indian's and other Commonwealth turd world types have only been in any number for the past 70 years though.

More importantly Boers in SA have no reliable source of DNA testing. The fuck they gunna do ask a nig hospital if he's the dutchiest of the Boer?
Can't exactly pull off 23&me easily either, being so out of the way.
So what they fly to Europe/the US for a test?

>We also don't need to set a precedent for Central American (or even worse Somali) refugees to be let into the country.

Somali refugees are already in the country, where the fuck have you been.
Every African who gets refugee status granted can get to the US

Yeah, because Europe is safe from non-White invasion

Europe will not let them in.
FFS the Dutch will not let them back and the Boer are pure Dutch - Afrikaans is essientally a dutch dialect

the boers have always had it rough, and their final fight for freedom is almost here. but have faith, they will survive. God is watching over them.

Attached: if only you knew what siener knew.jpg (988x1024, 121K)

Europe won't let whites in, only brown fuckers are allowed to take refuge there anymore.

Would it be possible to set up an online dating service so they can move here for the purpose of (and attain citizenship through) marriage?

I would gladly enter a green card marriage with a Boer qt