Shill?

is she legit or a puppet?

Attached: crazy cathy.jpg (555x377, 113K)

>believing anything on major news outlets

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

sad unfulfilled childless female in the midst breakdown

Im gonna say 20% real 80% acting

would bang

Im pretty sure she is paid to be extra retarded.

Let’s put it this way, she does it for a paycheck. So at that point she’s no better than an actor

Literally who

total theatre.

literally who?

the liberal sherpa.

she ugly

>he doesn't watch Tucker Carlson
user I'm disappoint

Attached: 1525090594525.jpg (351x501, 68K)

Some “liberal” activist or spokesperson.
Tucker had her on his show within the past week. Honestly, it was not a very good show. Grabbing some random opinionsted black dude from the street would have been better. Or maybe some low level street drug dealer. The paycheck for appearing on Tuckers show, would probably have been as much as the drug dealer usually makes.

remember, the CIA has over 40 agents running for political positions

nah

This. Now that she's embraced the handle "liberal sherpa" she's gone balls deep. Gene Simmons is banished from Fox and he was their Goldenboy. If Cathy were as crazy as the character she portrays she'd be banned from the building too.
Same goes for Antwan, Fowler, Jehmu etc. NOBODY'S actually that stupid; not even niggers. They're over-the-top retarded because that's where the callbacks come from. We get to point, laugh, shake our heads and feel secure in our intellectual superiority. They get to cash a check.

Just let her phone home and she'll calm down.

She will defend absolutely any and all liberal cliches with a wide-eyed mania that doesn't ring true. She has a tendency to show a hint of embarrassment and often cracks a smile after saying something wild.

The roleplay this doe is capable of isn't a turn on for you?

Attached: 5165.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

This. Her smiles give her away.

Fuck yeah that's most of what I think about when I watch.

Probably wild in bed but you never know when she'll turn on you and call the cops.

She has 2 daughters.