Is accelerationism the true redpill...

Is accelerationism the true redpill? Is it best to just turn up the degeneracy to 11 so we can rebuild something better from the ashes sooner than later?

youtube.com/watch?v=UC6USOV4ewc

Attached: Tekashi-e1526316435503-827x620.jpg (827x620, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7k9rn_9-cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1529706768434.png (813x850, 343K)

No, you fucking idiot, that is not the best way to combat degeneracy. That's like saying we should accelerate white genocide so we can hurry up and gain our power back. How do you purposefully "accelerate" degeneracy anyway? Do you go around raping children or something? Go fuck yourself.

I disagree. You promote disgusting gender activists, get them as much exposure as possible. This wakes people up, and forces them to question their culture. Accelerationism is about rubbing toxic degeneracy in the noses of people who would otherwise crawl under a rock and ignore it.

The Roman Empire was under accelerationism for hundreds of years lmao. You people who think it's going to be within your lifetime is insane.

It's the end result of rules for radicals. Baiting your opposition into either acting more extreme or recoiling from extremity by pushing their rhetoric to the extreme.

Accelerationism is to counteract small, cultural creep. You make it fast and in-your-face to elicit a reactionary response. It works. It's how any former lefty here becomes trad and conservative.

TREYWAY

Attached: 1530222942114.jpg (512x640, 88K)

You won't be able to rebuild anything if everyone is infected with feminism and spreading it around through unrestrained sexual transmission

Attached: Feminist_BioWeapon.png (1706x2870, 2.07M)

>the average Jow Forums poster participates in accelerationism but is unaware and calls the idea of it retarded

As usual, I love the diversity of women in the video. Black females really are a thing of underrated booty, oh erm, I mean beauty.

I remember when trash hop hard 20% more vocabulary. When did they start letting these light skinned niggas in like this? Shit is gay as fuck.

this guy is a faggot

Weimar Republic.

Some a user had a great infographic outlining some of the degeneracy that went on there. I didn't save it but it's not exactly difficult knowledge to come by go look it up.

Attached: 1528764245554.gif (250x195, 801K)

THESE NIGGAS HEARD OF ME NEVER HEARD OF YOU GET THE FUCK UP OUT MY FUCKING FACE BEFORE I MURDER YOU

Not for us in Civilization, but we should -absolutely- encourage it amongst these acivilizational barbarians. We should reinforce our own, while they spin out of control.

The internal logic of "Leftism" or whatever you want to call it, will inevitable embody accelerationism. We should do everything in our power to further their decent into madness, and hasten the collapse. Just make sure we can withstand such a catastrophe, repel and rebuild.

Attached: 1530040926049.jpg (902x902, 285K)

Yes.

SCUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Nuke it from space...just to be sure.

LET YO NUTS DRAG NIGGA

Attached: flat800x800075f.u4.jpg (788x800, 149K)

I AIN'T STUPID

I don't think so. If you transform every person into a filthy degenerate what will be there to save? Plus the more degenerates the more cannon fodder you're giving to the enemy and the more demoralizing it becomes to fight your own people.
We're not talking about a normal war, where you give some ground to the enemy and make it look more evil. We're talking about literally giving up your own soldiers and brainwashing them to join the enemy ranks.

yes, yes it is OP. The faggot LARPers who make up the nationalist movement’s of the US, UK, Australia and Canada are 100% correct about this. However, my personal opinion is that “accelerationism” is defeatism by another name, glad to have a discussion abt this.

>moo lee aw nee
youtube.com/watch?v=X7k9rn_9-cg

Attached: IMG_1341.jpg (367x500, 48K)

this is all I have about the Weimar

Attached: jews-weimar-sexual-degeneracy.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)