Everyone knows child needs discipline why hitting yelling or spanking at them?

Everyone knows child needs discipline why hitting yelling or spanking at them?

Are not there batter ways to do this? like encourage them to work(at summer) or do individual and group sports? sanctions for good and bad behavior? Are not this things more effective? and also rising a voice is sometimes necessary

Attached: tumblr_n37ns0oEQf1r09wbpo1_400 s.gif (380x554, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MYCHpnMgTEM
youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spanking is nigger tier, but its badass because most of Jow Forums wish they had a dad to hit them instead of getting raised by their single mom

Attached: candle counting.jpg (1024x914, 138K)

Not spanking is why Europeans raise shitcunt kids.

How is babby formed?

nah. shitskins love to spank their children and they're worse.

It's only for their own good
youtu.be/MYCHpnMgTEM

Attached: images.jpg (442x332, 19K)

well if people are dumb enough to not be able to raise their kids without hitting them they were niggers to begin with

Ultimately, you should be using a combination of methods. Spanking has its uses, but it should not be your primary method of discipline, or you'll get diminishing returns.

>Look at those tits!

>raised by single mom
Yeah, my mom used to beat my dad before he left her. I should have gone to live with him instead.

>comparing humas with shitskins

Fuck off scum. Spanking is fine.

How to tel if pregananant

Yeah, that's why these man-children listen to Jordan Peterson.

Most never got a stern parent figure growing up and turned into human mush and need a strong daddy figure.

That's honestly what is going on there.

why does your mom beat your dad and why does your dad take it?
better act like them to show your superiority

it's from unwarranted discipline.
if the reasons for parental anger are irrelevant the
kid will do whatever cause they'll get beat anyway.

summer camps for kids

Attached: EN_00993209_2058[1].jpg (644x419, 58K)

Attached: get fucked.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

>better act like them to show your superiority

Attached: stop.gif (245x179, 999K)

Imagine if she has a dick hhhhgnnhhhh

>spanking is nigger tier

found the cuck who is to scared to discipline his kids, and he allows is kids walk over him.

Spanking is a last resort. Nothing two or three hours of forced labor can't cure. They'll hurt the same but it will be far more constructive

better beat small kids, if your kids walk over you you are a weak faggot and your kids will grow up knowing you are a weak faggot that could only diciplin them via violence because you have no authority other than physical maturity

are there batter ways yes obviously although force not necessarily pain is. neededyou're projecting most people on this hell hole of a website probably had fathers mine beat me with an extension cord violence honestly isn't needed to raise a child.

Attached: Batter_for_pancakes.jpg (1000x925, 581K)

you are the reason why kids get spoiled. You are probably those faggots who just take a little toy away and do nothing. You are what is wrong with this world.

I only spank my kids for things that will get them thrown in jail as an adult, or something that would seriously harm them. Something like running into traffic or stealing or destroying someone else's property gets them a spanking. It seems to be a reasonable distinction, since I very rarely have to spank any of the 4 of them.

amen. i find it creepy how modern people ever rarely talk to their neighbors sometimes people don't even know their neighbors name. Once in a blue moon people die and no one knows and they just rot in their houses alone

Attached: tumblr_p55444H9V91tq8vxho1_540.jpg (540x543, 68K)

In my family, I never faced physical punishment, outside of one time. I turned out okay. I'm a fuckup burnout, but I don't think my parents striking me would have made a difference. I was still harshly punished for poor behavior as a child, but I was I was only once hit. It's funny, I remember that incident with such clarity, but neither my parents nor my two siblings believe it ever happened. Anyway, I don't agree with physical punishment for a child. There are other ways about it. I am worried, because my wife seems to hold a different thinking, and she has a tendency to get angry and aggressive. Firstly, I don't want my future children to be struck, but secondly I worry that her short fuse might lead to unwarranted abuse.

yeah better rape your kids to teach them a lesson, pain is always great for character development, better snap some fingers so the little shit remembers he fucked up.
this is nigger tier behavior, if you can civilise your kids without hitting them you are already a faliure and might aswell trash your child because that little nigger will only be more fucked up without it.

>clean your room
>wash your benis

Hitting your children is proven to be directly linked with an insane amount of mental illness. It shows that you have no authority or recourse beyond physically attacking your children. Fucking pathetic

ThisIm not saying be a mindless brute. But when it comes to these situations it is perfectly fine to discipline them physically.

You don't teach your children by randomly losing your shit when your kid does something you don't like. That's teaching violence and power dynamics, not discipline.

You teach your children discipline by telling them BEFORE they misbehave exactly what you'll do to them is they misbehave, and faithfully executing that punishment if/when they break your rules. This shows that YOU have discipline.

Read this guys post and come back

user I'm sorry your parents spanked and beat you more than most but it's not their fault you came out of the womb a massive faggot

1) be normal

you can still avoid spanking them then, i doubt that happens every day and if your kids are young enough to still run into traffic they are probably still too dumb to understand what they are being beaten for.

STFU mutt
youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4

rekt

well I would still argue that if you hit them, they damn well will remember not do that.

yes obviously they will remember that but that just ignores the negative consequences, you can beat your child for everything and they will remember it. its just negative for their development.

There's a difference between spanking your child to reinforce that there are consequences for your misbehavior and swatting at your kids angrily because they're annoying you and you're not getting your way. Watch the average nigger with a kid; it's like watching a whiny kid try to babysit a younger whiny kid.
Kids should have a healthy level of fear of their parents (and authority in general) when effective parenting is at play.

>only 14 candles

Attached: 167EBA01-378B-4673-B195-CED0F264A176.png (811x767, 413K)

Attached: image.gif (244x184, 1.98M)

Hitting kids is weak, there's better ways to discipline children. My father never layed his hands on any of us, if we fucked up we had to do hard labour outside. He made me dig a massive hole during a Victorian winter when I was 9, but he never hit me. One time I was home late from school so he made me strangle our little food terrier. Sure I murdered and innocent little creature but that is beside the point. He showed me how to be a man, showed me the best spots in Belangalo, showed me how to be a good father