Donald Trump is an embarrassing idiot

Look at this conversation between Trump and Xi Jingping and tell me that Trump doesn't come across as a complete fucking moron. He sounds like a toddler who doesn't know even basic history. You can tell that Xi is thinking to himself "What a retard"

youtube.com/watch?v=J0fABpNxLLc

Attached: trump.png (851x487, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sXAOTjNheVg
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i would love for him to be a secret genius but he just seems so fucking dumb.

Attached: image.png (800x800, 714K)

What part of that was wrong?

Seemed fine to me. Its showing interest in another culture he is not fully aware of.

It's normal boomer tourist talk, it's not unusual or dumb. People like when you're interested in them and their culture.

DURRRR HE SPEAKS DIFFERENT TO LIBERALS SO HE MUST BE STOOPID, LITERALLY SHAKING RN SWEETIE
stfu kraut you wouldnt know a genius if he rammed a truck of peace through your house

I thought Trump sounded a lot smarter than Xi

Mainlanders sound like fucking trash when they try to speak English.

pls show me any interview with his that doesnt make his sound like a retard. just one. pls a recent one and not from 20 years ago. he seemed way brighter back then, maybe he is just senile

here you go sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I don't know what retards like you are smoking to come to that conclusion. Maybe autism?

Kek first thing he says: Egypt is older. (We all know now whites started Egypt)

Kek second thing he says: "This is your original culture." China has lost almost all its culture. It is a shadow of what it was. epic megaburn.

Then oh yes we big strong dragon people. We make very good sewa wata you try

vaccines

Attached: 1530198004776.png (688x806, 815K)

pls instead of please doesnt make you sound like a retard?

well nobody is calling me a genius
nice arguments

Shouldn’t the German be in the baby beheading thread? More relevant to your situation.

Attached: 1526001743563.png (1118x1152, 1.15M)

nigger on nigger crime happens everywhere

how is he wrong exactly?
youtube.com/watch?v=sXAOTjNheVg

I'm not sure that nigger on nigger crime is a real thing. We don't call it a crime when a lion kills a gazelle.

>Donald Trump is an embarrassing idiot

Everyone except trump fanboys realized this a long time ago

So you’re ok with your new german citizens cutting heads off one year old children in public train stations?

At least Americans have cars but you poor fucks have to take the train everywhere. I visited Köln once and this german behavior sadly does not surprise me.

Not true. I like Trump. Lots in Hong Kong like him. We hate Xi.

Having a dumbass as head of state in USA does not benefit you in any way

So because a man speaks simply, he's an idiot? Nigger he fucking became president against the most corrupt fucking organizations the world has ever seen

W-wait a m-minute MAGA!

Attached: 1523807456784.jpg (1166x1011, 455K)

what?
what should i do? should i act like americans and larp about "muh killing all nonwhites"?
that would be super based, lets see if i can even pull some 3rd reich pics from wikipedia. based

At least he's willing to stand up for his country
Go back to work Pablo, rapefugees need their welfarebux

Nothing he said was wrong, Chinas original culture is the stereotypical ching chong shit

I like him. It’s not about helping HK or not. I just generally like the guy.

This is true. Mainland is a shithole

You should actively plot to kill Merkel.

We got a fresh nigger kraut here.
Thank white people for: - that computer you’re typing on - the software that drives it - the internet & nearly all web applications - recorded music - motion pictures - tv - radio - camera - telephone - light bulb - the automobile - rocketry - satellites - spacecraft - airplanes - skyscrapers - telescope - printing press - eyeglasses - contact lenses - microwave oven - metallurgy (most discoveries) - materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics) - 95% of medical advancements - 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs - modern food preservatives - most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years - the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology - astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques) - sea navigation (most advancements) - discovery of DNA - microscope - laser technology and it’s myriad of uses - harnessing electricity - nuclear energy - wireless technology - air conditioning devices - refrigeration - modern agricultural techniques - modern democracy - modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it’s faults) Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that’s where. Negroes are mentally unable to comprehend ideas like: Invention, Gratitude, Contribution, and Achievement

This sounds like a normal question. Basically, this culture that is being is shown, is it the original Han Chinese culture or is the current culture a product of some other influence.

The fuck are you bitching about, faggot?

I laughed hard at all these

Attached: LaughingStretchFace.jpg (317x267, 21K)

Does he make you mad?

See, that's why we like him.

Nobody cares about your opinion.
Job market is up
USD is up
Stocks are up
GDP is on track for record breaking pace
Terrorisim is down
Military action is down
Given all those facts, your shitty opinion is worthless.

You're alright bong, you can come here when your country becomes a caliphate. I'll buy you your first Luger

This is true. I would have voted for him just to make the American Left cry like babies. German babies cry often as well but it’s usually from being beheaded.

See pic related

Attached: 007DD95C-944C-41DA-B6F0-3D2832995464.jpg (1150x1086, 313K)

I watch China Uncensored, is it true that inland away from the cities China is basically farmland and whatnot?

the guy eats dog

he's wrong about Egypt because the Babylonian and Assyrian civilizations are older but who cares. The real question here is, why is Xi so disrespectfully keeping his hands in pockets?

Attached: 1519561084652.jpg (317x330, 13K)

Trump is unique like all white men.

Chinese must always copy and steal from white men because they have no imagination, unoriginal

China is really fucking scared of Donald the Strong.

OP is the typical liberal pussy, whining like the little nigger loving queer he is.

Attached: fb_img_1479852174683_5ccb978913e19cca34c6d8f271e3ef1f0621cae4.jpg (552x520, 17K)

>"What a retard"
exactly my thougs when i read your post

Yes. China has countryside. But their cities are shitholes. Guangzhou. Shanghai. BJ. All fucking polluted dumps.

Trump is a talented, well-meaning moron with good instincts. This has been clear from the first month of his campaign, I don't know how it could take anyone this long to figure it out. He's a buffoon and the best President in 90 years.

More like USA China and Russia are ALLIES working to take the NWO down.

Polluted, yes, but also not full of the constant smell of nigger piss a the genetic dregs of society like almost any major western city. If they can take care of the air pollution, plenty of major Chinese cities will be pretty nice.

post yfw the CCP will collapse and be taken down in your lifetime

No. They still won’t. Fine they don’t have niggers. But the traffic is insane. Everyone has to have car. There’s too many people per square meter. Nothing short of a neutron bomb in every major Chinese city would make them pleasant place to live

YES

HE SHOULD HAVE SPIT IN HIS FACE AND PULLED A STONE COLD STUNNER

>that pic
A harrowingly accurate representation of the USA in its current state. An old, white, dying boomer desperately clinging to his last bastion of hope, a cheeto dictator with racist tendencies and probably autism as well.

Attached: 1506268862501.jpg (1024x738, 222K)

Actually Guangzhou does have plenty of niggers, that ones a shithole. But Shanghai, Shenzhen and others are actually pretty decent and have a lot of potential. Yes, traffic and pollution is shit, but those things can be solved snd China will have some great cities. They don't require ethnic cleansing like Paris or London do, let alone Detroit.

Yes, the brown future will be so much better after the liberals have destroyed all traces of racial heterogeneity in North America.

amerimutts are so fucked

Attached: FA9DFCB0-AC75-413A-909F-C4BEFA752A51.png (1200x1200, 83K)

>Terrorisim is down
>Military action is down

Attached: 717.jpg (600x539, 34K)

Shouldn’t the German be in the baby beheading thread ?

yeah the jews will win, only way to avoid them is to join another side like China or Russia

I agree so much worth that Obama.

Uh.... uh... uh... deep bow...

this

Get your ass to America now, bong

Chinks eat ou pets

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

they are sadistic barbarians

Attached: cho3.jpg (634x522, 94K)

Maybe Mueller will come through in the end decapitate the Cheeto dictatorship. It will be far easier if the Democrats take back the House in November.

Attached: 1502389162479.jpg (815x1024, 109K)

Lmao you're on the next level bong, have a good one.

he speaks at a 5th grade reading level
The problem isn't difference, it's simplicity

Fuck off, Trump is based youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Thanks for the update, dale.