Anti Christian Shilling

Is it just me that has noticed a massive increase in anti Christian Shilling after the most recent and famous get.
Makes you think, huh

Also, if/when there is an unironic ethno state, how would we stop it from being destroyed / Corrupted by (((Special Interest Groups)))

Attached: 1518827681142.jpg (687x684, 131K)

Shameless self bump

Ill bump this , friend.

Attached: 1521163589630.jpg (743x757, 85K)

Big time.
They don't care if you mock them with happy merchants all day every day, mainly due to the self-hating jew stereotype, but post a highly influential and visible message of salvation through Jesus and all hell breaks loose.

jesus was a buddhist op

No, in fact I see a lot of pro-christian shill threads

What was the get?

Also take note of all the anti-christian copy pastas are being posted in unrelated threads.
Safe to say that get pissed off the right people to start a campaign today to downplay, distort, or flat out deny the message of salvation.

It's mostly those Jow Forumstards, including me, who are sick and tired of the Bible-thumping christcuck onslaught.

Attached: Christcuck.png (641x361, 168K)

Fuck christians

Attached: 11342773.jpg (1066x1600, 214K)

The more you resist it the more they will come, retard. Something snapped and now Christians won't just idly sit by as fedoras do their thing, like before 2012.

>Jow Forumstards, including me

>hello fellow goyim

Attached: 62ca9a33dec7a4f96acf06f27cf5ec4e824c00033025aae6cb46dd2844ce3871.jpg (2000x1000, 147K)

The thing that really gets me is the "Cristians Love Jews" meme when Jesus literally calls the jews who deny him "of the synagogue of satan." He was trying to reform the shitty practices of the Jews and they wanted him dead for it. The whole reason Christianity took off the way it did was because of how charitable early Christians were. It's the most anti-jewish religion out there. It also took the jewish exclusivity and genetic requirement away from being part of the religion.

Attached: 1520304854935.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

Attached: yyugvpoygf.png (1881x413, 320K)

Stobbit. Don't associate it with judaism. Jushit was a religion created as a reaction to Christianity. Christianity is OT religion after the Savior came.

I was mostly writing to illustrate the stupidity of the shill tactic where they DO associate Christianity with Judaism like there is an important connection there.

That's the idea, you can be a massive piece of shit and decide to accept God through Jesus and if you do that and change your life and begin living in a good way you can still be saved. The lip-service people are the ones to not trust. You must live it, not just say it.

Attached: ce408e9369584a69b5e1d118baf36c06.jpg (1255x1034, 404K)

Fair enough. I apologize for my autism.

>posting pastor "Niggerlover" Judenson

>bargain bin optic
>mounted like 6" over bore
>mount replaces rear sight
Why do people take this faggot seriously again?

Attached: TheHolyGet-john14.6(177777777).jpg (612x429, 46K)

It is the (((pagan shills))) pushing their degenerate shit

This, Jow Forums used to be pro catholic a long and had a catholicism general, but it was never (((christian))) until zionist boomers showed up.

It's all good, my wording wasn't as precise as it could have been.

Have a great day!

Attached: Lofoten.jpg (900x506, 100K)

Evil cannot stand the sight of Jesus Christ. They hide in their sin, promote it, celebrate it but in the back of their minds they know that the one true God is watching and waiting and that their iniquities can't hide in the shadows for much longer. nu-pagans, jews, muslims, atheists, all that denounce Christ know that their time is close at hand and it terrifies them.

>muh if you're Christian
>you MUST be Zionist
Imagine being this simple-minded that your brain only works on kindergarten logic. More failed attempts at D&C.

Attached: this gif.gif (300x186, 1007K)

why was it deleted?

>I have no argument so I'll blow the racism whistle

No surprise there, Jews invented it.

Daily reminder that Christianity under the nazi regime was simply to appease the masses and that Hitler actually wanted to destroy it.

And that's why you are le56% face.

Haha Everyone knows that.

Attached: Deutsch Christians.png (937x562, 25K)

Here's what's going on.

Attached: ChristiansDivideConquer.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Attached: B84650AC-CA88-4532-80EE-746E4BC8466D.jpg (800x600, 92K)

It is just you, people have been telling you christcucks to fuck off forever. You only came here in like 2016.
As far as famous gets, here's the most famous of all time.

Attached: leaf get ai gf.png (1160x485, 1.21M)

American christians, statistically speaking, are zionists.

Also I didnt say all christians must be zionists, that is a complete strawman. I said the boomers who showed up in 2016, and propagated CBTS, Q, among other retarded things started posting braindead christian virtue signalling. Also if you are not catholic you are not a christian and you are a heretic, that is all.