Anti-trans lesbian group leads pride parade in London

pinknews.co.uk/2018/07/07/pride-in-london-says-parade-set-off-as-planned-amidst-condemnation-of-anti-trans-lead/

twitter.com/search?q=#getthelout&src=typd

Attached: pnews.png (663x578, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2018/04/23/pride-in-london-2018-london-pride-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=rvkPn2MHX74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1523916568578.png (225x225, 20K)

How do lesbians rank on the victim scale? Are they allowed to day that?

below trannies, most of the left will be outraged by this

I have limited data, can someone sum this up?

>hot weather

Wut? Does this make the sexy ones scissor in public or something

Attached: 424D112C-63B5-4646-8282-DFE448E8C2B8.jpg (500x403, 46K)

Funded by the taxpayer:
>London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced the date of London Pride 2018 at the annual PinkNews Awards in 2017, and confirmed a new five-year commitment to funding Pride in London.
pinknews.co.uk/2018/04/23/pride-in-london-2018-london-pride-2018/

>have limited data
>go on image boards
boi

Jow Forums needs to exploit this. Also work on dividing white gay men from this unstable coalition.

#GetTheLOut

Attached: LOut.png (622x170, 43K)

It's time to put down your lgbt golem, ladies. Your wellbeing and comfort depends on it.

Attached: 1498326965124.png (657x654, 614K)

>lesbians .. do not accept the penis a a female organ

rude

Attached: laughs_in_nazi.gif (245x230, 871K)

>lesbians are being erased
>young brainwashees are being second handedly brainwashed to go against their original brainwashing and thats just not fair DX

is the one on the right the "man"?

Recruit Butchy lesbians to the right.

If it is a man, then ladies cannot compete.

Attached: 1526669318038.png (798x648, 543K)

I'm actually not opposed. Give them their own lesbian spaces after smashing the Jewish system that demands we all live together.

>male bodies

>tfw your ideology crippled your language so hard that you might as well be talking about necrophilia

They do this all the time in the 'Kwa, with the talk of "black bodies, brown bodies", etc. idk if it has caught on in Germany.

Why do these fucks keep saying sex and gender are two different things if they keep doing this bushit?

Amerimutts wish they were as cool as we are.

Attached: BASED UK.png (628x820, 1005K)

Fire up the meme cannons niggers! This is a result of drop the b from LGBT. All we had to do was point out the inconsistencies and differences in their groups that make up the gay lobby. Now lesbians are getting pissed that trannies and queers are calling them bigots for not wanting to fuck them and for hogging the victim spotlight.

Strike while the iron is hot you glorious fucks. Shatter asunder the gay lobby forever. Getthelout is the tag and even the faggot loving liberals are supporting it.

i've actually pondered this for a good year or two, if lesbians were actually accepting of the transgenders that want to be 'gay' with them

i'd assume it's a mockery or an affront to their entire being to have a man with a titjob claim to be their love interest, the same way a heterosexual man would view a transgender. some bonkers shit i tell you hwat

Attached: hank-hill-laughing-in-hell.gif (400x300, 423K)

>funding this gay tranny shit instead of putting more money into the metropolitan police
Thanks Sadiq.

Attached: 1482547005523.jpg (673x586, 27K)

Attached: 1523229408700.png (888x1170, 1.16M)

doesnt even need to have a titjob.
can just say that he's a woman and then demand sex with women with threats of bigotry.

Why is this still a thing?
>sodomite vanity month is over
>sodomites have everything they asked for - sodomite unions recognized by law, adoption rights, anti discrimination laws, etc.

What is the point of these parades now?

Based carpet munchers

Attached: 512.jpg (512x512, 40K)

ALL MISOGYNISTS SHOULD GO INTO FEMALE BOXING & MMA, ...
GETTING PAID $$$$$ TO PUNCH / BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF WOMEN

LOL 11111!

They handicapped discourse with their newspeak so they could push logically inconsistent agendas. Now they're trying to use logic here and they can even say what they mean.

Lol nope. Lesbians get shamed and harassed for rejecting "girls" with feminine penises.

Isn't it so weird how whenever a transgender person gets to choose which league to compete in they choose the women's?
Ftm who have 100x the testosterone of a man prefer the girls leagues.
Mtf with years of masculine development also prefer the women's league.
They also both do really well.
Its so weird.

>Tranny is not a mental illness
>Pay for my life-saving cosmetic surgery
Quite the conundrum. They're willing to say whatever it takes for their lord and savior, Pfizer.

The left is eating itself.

WANTING TO SCISSOR WITH A TRANNY AND THEIR ABOMINATION OF A HOLE

Lesbians are usually coddled more than gays, but still rank higher than any of the goofy shit like trans, otherkin, etc. TERFs are almost unilaterally ostracized by the Left.

Females have a way with insuring they are the most deserving of pity. Rest assured, they will come out on top and cry out in pain as they crush their competition. They always do. There's few things more guaranteed than society's masochistic willingness to give them anything they want.

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-07-14-25-06-1.png (720x792, 76K)

I thought that said "The Tranny Bruce Show"

Huge money for corporations

This is a problem. Men and women are not physically equal. Dudes are stronger, chicks can have babies. We're just different. This is the entire point of having mens and womens sports separate.

Dude, no woman on earth sees a trans as competition.

Cis carpet munchers better prepare to be destroyed.

Attached: 1530951919624.jpg (1024x620, 132K)

It originally was but they had to change it to avoid a lawsuit.

Attached: Caitlyn-Jenner-1-e1494291538479.jpg (714x656, 90K)

This was comedy once.
youtube.com/watch?v=rvkPn2MHX74

It's sad that a cis male can understand how a woman thinks better than the men that pretend to be women.

Attached: 1528965301941.jpg (495x568, 41K)

lesbians are really heteromen trapped in female bodies. they should all chop their tits off and take Test and become transmen.

#gaysforglobalwarming

better rev up those non-electric cars and get global warming going!

t. motor industry

hard to be concise, sensationalize, and be PC at the same time.

>Vagianos
LMAO

We already have

Attached: D11D013D-8E45-4D2D-8BA9-3170F60715AC.jpg (650x966, 50K)

Attached: 1457790489714.png (603x222, 26K)

>It's sad that a cis male can understand how a woman thinks better than the men that pretend to be women.
I suppose you could argue that many trannies romanticize life as a female (when I'm accepted as female, my life will be SO much better) and thus don't WANT to understand anything beyond their idealized vision
Probably not the case for every one of them, but I think it could still be argued

roastie dykes getting btfo
trannys are double agents, doing god's work

Wow, it's like this coalition of degenerate freaks is full of contradictions that they've ignored up until now because the threat of overwhelming opposition was the only thing that kept them together!

Toppest kek

She's a Big Guy.

Left in general hate totally normative groups. Even if you are a gay or a lesbian but you don't fit the whole unicorn-vomit-love-everyone narrative, you are gonna be the enemy. They hate normality, even if it's among their own peers.

Nice numerics m8

>77886666

Attached: 1526128739256.jpg (820x1024, 194K)

>work on dividing white gay men from this unstable coalition.

>Gay men do all the work
>Second letter in the 'group'
>Every fringe idiot attaching themselves to gay men's work