Unironically tearing up rn

To see Bill Kristol, a man whom i loathed ten years ago, come to the light and have a genuine realization of the importance of progressive social justice is unironically heartwarming.

Makes me tear up with joy to witness him finally seeing the light.

Attached: 4B7F9F3A-3A21-4A59-B8AF-00C8CF0F5632.jpg (1125x474, 275K)

>Words speak louder than actions
It's no surprise a woman would say that

His wife is sweetie posting IRL unironically. The best part is, she is right. Trump should be disavowed and stomped out of existence for being such a fucking racist bigot. Also, his supporters should be fired from their jobs, their home mortgage company should foreclose on them and eject them from their homes, and their kids should be taken by child protective services. Those people are irredeemable and should be squashed like cockroaches.

These fucking kikes.

Attached: 1530290409680.png (446x476, 315K)

>I began to respond
>aka I sat there in silence until a woman with more balls than me could interject

Attached: sip.jpg (480x360, 16K)

The funniest part is that you have people who actually do think like that

Too bad character can be faked but not results.

The virtuous practice their good deeds in secret.

Character matters more than policy now? Christ, these people need to stay as far away from politics as possible

>muh likes and shares

Fucking retards.

>people with no weapon of any kind beside words and their own will wants to take on people with guns

Poetry

>Phony words matter more than actions
Bill Kristol is a faggot
SAGE

>hitler pbuh had good character
wtf i like bill kristol now

Attached: 1530991513014.jpg (672x367, 63K)

>roasties need bureaucrats to tingle their feels
>muh j-j-juice
Strike a roastie and a tradcon bleeds.

Everything you said is what I unironically believe is the only possible solution for America.

>He's literally hitler!
>He's a traitor working for the Russians!
>He's completely insane and will cause WW3!
>He's completely inept and can't run the country!
>He's a racist for enforcing the law!
>His policies aren't really helping Americans!
>He wants to make friends with our enemies!
>He's a meany who doesn't have the politeness I demand!

Everyday his critiques shrink and their TDS grows.

>virtue signaling
this guy is a rapist, for sure

Its really been eye opening these last few years. These (((people))) are so delusional and truthfluid that they make up scenarios where imagined people validate their beliefs and then post it to social media.

lel, """conservative""" kikes, all the same

If "character" matters then this man should kill himself immediately. Absolute scum.

what a fucking faggot kike lmao

Can't wait to see his faggot ass lynched on social media.

That's right. Anyone who doesn't agree with a leftist is automatically a racist, sexist, bigot homophobe which is why it's SO IMPORTANT for guys like Bill Krystol to get the approval of leftists.

That's the key here. You can disagree with leftists in print and all that but whatever you do you CANNOT seriously want to implement your ideas. That would be racist, sexist, bigotted and homophobic.

The only way forward is to only do what leftists want. That's how democracy is supposed to work.

Attached: dumbestproduct.jpg (311x162, 8K)

Bill Kristol is a filthy neocon Zionist kike who hates, it order from least to most, whites, anti war whites, middle class whites, working class whites, whites with any racial awareness outside of worshipping Jews, and working class racially aware whites who don’t worship Israel. I hope he chokes to death on a bagel.

>shit that never happened

Attached: jewroll.jpg (3749x3749, 3.93M)

Neoconservative foundations are in Trotskyism. It’s is more liberal than Obama

>character matters. It really matters most.
Heil Hittler and get in the oven cunt.

(((Kristol))) he should be next to Kissinger in the gas line

Wow a story about anonymous people having a conversation. And what's this, the woman with no name, told her husband he was wrong?
Oh crap, I just turned into a pickle.

Kikery, feminism, virtue signalling, this tweet has it all.

>women
>being right
It never happens and that's why they're so bratty about it.

This but for the greater fascist republics of america

Kristol believes none of that shit. He consciously produces propaganda. He knows what hes doing. Hes a vile Jew sociopath and someone should run him through a woodchipper.

Wasn’t Kristol the heeb who LARPed on Twitter about riding into work on the subway before the election and some woman supposedly begged him to help keep trump from winning? What a fag.

That “good character” would have been chewed up and spit out by the media, press, and Hillary. Fucking retard needs to realize the GOP needed Trump

I've seen this guy before with that gorilla lady they have on CNN, you should have seen his face light up when she began bashing Whitey. Thought it was odd since he was White, albeit on odd looking self hating White.

Should have known. Everytime.

Attached: happiestmerchant.jpg (184x184, 12K)

lmao this exact moment was why the term neo con was coined

Hes jewish

This could easily be a pro Trump statement. She could have been pointing out that there was no was that someone like Jeb! could be elected because they are so meh and worried about what the lugenpresse and every passing negro thinks of them.

>character matters most
Wtf? What kind of low IQ subhuman actually believes that? I wouldn’t care if the president was an HIV infected faggot who shot up heroine twice a day while gulping down semen if he executed the right policies.

If you say nice things about your rape victim, you should not face any charges.

I'm grateful to Bill Kristol for introducing me to Antisemitism. They want to turn white people into a minority? May I say what I want?

I hope billy (((crisco))) dies.

Jeb! didnt care about no niggers or any other liberal live stock he was a neocon fuck who had no spine

>not recognizing the name of the #1 Iraq War neocon as soon as you see it
hand in your Jow Forums loicense

Attached: 1497759097264.png (593x627, 41K)

lol i thought it was a dishwasher at a pizza place or something

Dude i clearly recognized him.

What is meant by the pointing at one's head meme?
Is this to remind others one has not been beheaded or is it meant to signify or suggest brain activity of some kind?

what seeing that he needs to support more brown supremacists and Jewish supremacists than he used to? He's like a bolshevik, full of shit.