Possibly the best document to ever have been written, second only to the Bible

Possibly the best document to ever have been written, second only to the Bible.

Attached: United_States_Declaration_of_Independence.jpg (3923x4656, 1.88M)

Fuck the bible you literal kike slave, constitution is #1.

This
The bible is redpilled if you know how to read it properly.

the NT is goy fanfiction and the OT is a dealth cult pleb.

The Bible is a work of fiction and if you believe otherwise you’re literally retarded

Actually the book of Genesis comes from Sumeria

>The Bible is a work of fiction and if you believe otherwise you’re literally retarded
Genesis literally explains how humanity was created by ayys by splicing their DNA with Homo Erectus and giving us the light of consciousness.

Don’t y’all have some summer reading to be doing.

Actually you are the kike slave mutt

Attached: amerimutt.png (276x183, 9K)

step aside faggots
real best document coming through

Attached: 21124124.jpg (246x369, 69K)

No shit, but it's a work of fiction created by dozens of authors over the course of human history, and as such, it is utterly saturated with observations on human nature and other things that are interesting if you're not a certified retard. Kill yourself without delay

Attached: pepe_retarded_dumb.jpg (600x485, 40K)

Which is the fault of retarded evangelicals taking over the republican party and bloodletting our youth for israel.

and your point is?

My point is that there is truth within the bible to those who KNOW HOW TO READ IT PROPERLY.

>referring to the Bible for philosophical insight written by absolute nobodies instead of turning to Aristotle, Plato, Nietzsche, etc.

Fucking moron

And your claim that genesis comes from sumeria does nothing to rectify that you drooling retard.

How the hell did they achieve calligraphy like that?
My hand writing is atrocious.

Attached: 1407655246472.jpg (400x300, 19K)

I love how you shills always resort to low IQ namecalling when you're too retarded to actually say something worthwhile.

This is true. But people have to understand the parts about some son of god are false

It appears that you can't formulate a proper argument. I win.

Attached: 1508766949687m.jpg (1024x1011, 83K)

>It appears that you can't formulate a proper argument. I win.
If you ever wondered why you kike shills never actually accomplish anything or change minds it's because of stupidity like this post.

what a fucking burgerpost christ

Can't fix stupid.

Is it better or worse than this one?

This one seems longer and is probably more thorough

Attached: 3d163d1a68b98e467337196340d49ead[1].jpg (435x640, 34K)

>burgers fucking up their shit since day one

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (240x101, 29K)

Doesn't that make it more real?

when you are writing down the most important document of your newly formed union, maybe try and don't fuck it up with spelling mistakes?

Attached: Toynbee-Tiles-Cleveland-OH.-W.-3rd.-Prospect-2003-Kevin-Riley.jpg (800x600, 362K)

they were probably wasted