Pagan hate thread

Virtue comes from God and religion

Virtuous atheists just try to grasp at the virtues of religion without embracing God, and it never works because it has no static authority behind it. It just turns into an exercise in narcissistic masturbation

When the validity of a virtue can be deconstructed with an argument, then that virtue has no power. Virtues need to be rooted in the divine to have any power or authority

Let’s laugh at degenerate pagans, who are just atheists in disguise

Attached: E390C8B6-1FA5-4200-9824-0AAEA9846A59.png (610x505, 25K)

/thread
No one is disagreeing with you lol, Jow Forums is christian.

Jow Forums has a large population of Varg-tier pagan LARPers

>When the validity of a virtue can be deconstructed with an argument
can it tho?

wassup everybody, can anyone here say JEEEEEEESUUUUUUS!!!! I can't hear yall!?

Attached: Christkike filth.jpg (1024x1012, 188K)

Varg is a pretty smart man, christian, well... they tend not to be.

Virtues are rooted in society and culture, not some guy in the sky watching you masturbate.

Sure

Progressives do this all the time, because they are atheists. They create their own moral and virtue codes.

Obviously they don’t work, because they are objectively wrong, but they do it

Society and culture is rooted in religion and God

Yeah, our thousands of years old pagan religion and traditions that cuckstianity couldn't destroy, so they just rebranded them.

Christcucks are at it again

Attached: 1502578215998.png (300x142, 27K)

Paganism is dead and buried like every religion that Christianity even glances at

Why haven't you ever glanced at the religion of peace, or your greatest allies then?

>Virtue comes from God and religion
CHECKMATE jew worshiper

Attached: virtuism.jpg (907x750, 561K)

Attached: 785D1505-6FBA-4BD2-93AB-FFAB191C8550.png (637x960, 695K)

I had the most vivid dream in my life and it involved Odin as my father. Your religion is one for slaves, which Europeans all became under the 3 Churches of Great Deception

The voice of Jow Forums has spoken. Fuck off!

yes Jesus is the messiah and king of israel. read spengler, idiot. the fall of the west was from godless progressive fucks like you. you threw away heritage and became enamored by academia and worldly people.

you area seed of the wests destruction

Just because you were interfered with as a kid, doesn't mean we need you or your shit God and desert religion. Fuck off.

most on the right areChristian. even have a statue of King David there haha

>American
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1520877110423.jpg (960x1024, 332K)

Fuck you, fuck the west.

yes it does

As an atheist, I definitely prefer pagans to Jewsus worshippers.

>most on the right areChristian. even have a statue of King David there haha
lol is that what you think Jew worshiper? Most of them are Christian the way I'm christian because I was raised that way and then grew the fuck up, unlike you.

And it's not David

Attached: 1529k986658229.jpg (197x255, 10K)

>Paganism is dead and buried like every religion that Christianity even glances at
Christianity is ruled over by retarded confused pagans that lost their heritage.

Attached: fish head jesus pope.jpg (750x474, 96K)

the west will live on. God loves you and me. we must repent

>Virtues are rooted in society and culture, not some guy in the sky watching you masturbate.
No they're root in NATURAL LAW

Attached: Brace-yourselves Stoics.png (254x300, 104K)

>God loves you and me. we must repent
God is a Germanic word for Godin that got translated by the Gothic Bible.

You already pray to Odin, christkike. Might as well embrace it.

Attached: odin lord of death.jpg (736x1075, 274K)

Is Hinduism like this in your option

>Virtues need to be rooted in the divine to have any power or authority

No, they don't. Because virtue resides in the same place gods and superstitions do; the mind. You may not find a godless world pleasing or compelling for whatever number of reasons, but not everyone thinks like you.

But forget about a godless world; try reconciling your feelings with other types of spritualists, mystics and theists. They might agree with you in one way or another, but you would find they see things differently for the most part. Many of these people with convictions that contradict yours believe just as strongly, or even more strongly, than you do. They number in the billions.

But you're so certain that you have things right. You must think you're special, or maybe you see the world more simply than you should.