How the FUCK can you defend this?

How the FUCK can you defend this?

Attached: 78C86F77-40A9-473D-A911-C369783667EA.png (750x1334, 723K)

Well ... i would be OK with rounding up liberul traitors and blowing you heads off ... so i'm very ok with Him insulting you

Attached: 1498087053132.png (1568x816, 301K)

Fuck Pocahontas and fuck the bullshit MeToo movement. Easy to defend.

Attached: 1527947033651.jpg (311x320, 133K)

because Warren is a cunt who lies about her heritage in order to further her position. and then lied about lying about her heritage.

Calm down fag, its bants

Why can't the left take banter? Bunch of stick in the muds.

Because Trump is based af.

It's a shame he didn't shit on #metoo even more

what are you even implying?

Because it's funny.

I don't need to defend it because it's not self evident to me there's even a problem

Not a racists joke, she uses race to win, not Trump. Not sexists, because he laughs at the fact that those sluts of Hollywood didn't know what they are doing. Don't misunderstand me, all pedophiles should be hanged in public, but sluts from Jewwood are not the victims.

What's to defend? There's nothing wrong with what Trump said.
That liberal is indefensible and borderline seditious

>How the FUCK can you defend this?
She's anti-White and deserves to be ridiculed.

As easily as pointing that this shit is why we don't like liberals. Fucks can't take a Goddamned joke.

>1 post by this ID
dammit...didn't catch it before I posted.

He's an overly sensitive faggot looking for any excuse to demonize a man who lives in his head rent free

It’s funny. He can make whatever joke he wants to

Just so we are clear, only a fucking retard would think that is a tape joke

Sounds likes pat's jealous

That’s my president alright

This is why the Left will always lose. The Right has mastered the art of rhetorical judo.

So now he's against rape jokes? He makes them all the time

Attached: 1530279799042.jpg (756x553, 115K)

>comedian with no sense of humor
I dunno, that' was a pretty fucking funny joke. i feel bad for anyone who can't see the humor in that.

I love it that I have no idea is this is something the God emperor actually said, or just the worst thing some liberal journalist could come up with to put in his mouth.

Well an truly the best timeline.

yeah #metoo is retarded, bunch of pathetic bitches, there's no such thing as sexual "misconduct/assault" there are just a bunch of whiny cunts who like to complain

How the FUCK can you not be pleased by this you libfuck. Finally we have a president who is fucking awesome and fights back against you delusional fucks who still think you have a chance come November. When the day of rake comes each and every single one of you lying fucks will be hung and an example of you traitorous fuckwads will be made for generations to see. You will all go down in history as the dumbest mother fuckers to ever challenge the god emperor and fucking fail at it. Your days are numbered, get ready.

hyperbolic much?jeebis krise what a faggot

Yeah, I love the God Emperor but don't understand how people who don't like him can't concede he's funny as hell.

imagine having such a boring life that you can’t handle banter

Bretty gud

I love this new insinuation that calling Warren "Pocahontas" is racist. It's literally the opposite of racist, it's making fun of a clearly white person for claiming to be an underrepresented minority which she clearly is not.

Wife-murderer Patton Oswalt is just jealous his standup routine gets smaller crowds than Blormph

Axios is literally owned by Steve jobs widow and politico washouts