Antifa furries passing these out at the worlds biggest furry convention

twitter.com/DeoTasDevil/status/1015010026111557635
Are you feeling the heat yet Jow Forums?

Attached: nazisplsgo.jpg (1536x2048, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-19-hospitalized-thousands-evacuated-in-gas-leak-at-rosemont-hotel-20141207-story.html
twitter.com/DeoTasDevil
youtu.be/PBMPW-0gYRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_9UxMQZFA
dogpatch.press/2017/09/01/charlottesville-andrew-dodson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody gives a shit . If the nazis were still around they would gas the furries.

Op is a furfag
Slide thread
Sago

Lol furries are right leaning.

They should all be gassed 2bh.

What? Are they specifically targeting german shepard furries?

Sounds about right, I would argue all canid furries are targeted for extermination because canids display traights of loyalty which is cisgendered and problematic for the bolshveist mixed race furtopia.

Attached: 9b9fc592988349fe69cef6286d7b572274e64b6a931cce70601d4a7397e25d22.png (900x580, 212K)

no, just furry nazis. Pic related is the pansexual jewish communist antifa feminist tradeswoman in question

Attached: deo.jpg (612x481, 68K)

not really

so do the security guards dress in fursuits too? if i dress as hitler but not "wombat hitler" do they have to hire regular security guards before i am arrested?

Attached: nazi-furries-625x350.jpg (625x350, 53K)

> furry nazis
Wow.

>wombat hitler

Attached: 1488726937133.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

i was lurking the thread when the guy punched the antifa and everyone just started discussing nazi fur fags, i thought it was just shits and giggles but now im concerned

Attached: 1530076986979.jpg (461x785, 56K)

FUGLY
U
G
L
Y

I see why she hides her face

Attached: 1530764286583.jpg (960x960, 133K)

She's a tough woman working in a trade

as if one has to be a Nazi or Communist to want all furries gassed

already had this yesterday just make a fucking furpol general already

How do we encourage this?

RIGHT WING WEREMACHT SQUADS WHEN
>furries with mounted /mlpol/ cavalry charge the antifa lines
>antifa sips nervously on their now lukewarm Starbucks chai latte
>cops in shorts create mobile perimeter with Costco mountain bikes and smug expressions
>the line is broken as furfag dual wielding dragon dildo nunchucks decimate the black bloc, rainbow dash riding gloriously into combat with a double ended dildo Lance
>sensible chuckles from the police as they arrest the ravaged and bare butted antifa who are now lying broken, sobbing into their parasols

Fpbp those 3 word described everything exactly my thoughts
Every day we stray further from God

>Be gay beastophile
>Afraid to say the F word

Attached: anguished man.jpg (400x680, 42K)

>weremacht
>not wehrwolf
you had one job

I'M ALWAYS FEELING THE HEAT MOTHERFUCKER
GIVE ME A GUN GIVE ME SOME BULLETS YEEHAW MOTHERFUCKER POP OPOP OPOPOPOP THEM FUCKING CIA POLICE FUCKING NIGGER GOVERNMENT COMMIE FURRIES GOINNN DOWNNNNN YEAHHHHHH YEAH YEAH GET PUMPED

Attached: Romejak.png (770x800, 1.09M)

Attached: 1530136490045.png (1240x950, 1.99M)

Estimated # of Klansmen in the US = 2,000 - 4000
Estimated # Furries in US = 40,000
Well we're fucked now

Oh yes. I just had a look at the etymology of both versions

Were - man from old high German
Wehr - also archaic, defender/resistance/guard
You might be right, but I chose the former for its allusion to werewolves etc.
I promise to do better next time

>Are they specifically targeting german shepard furries?

Attached: 1521174734513.gif (245x207, 2M)

Furries are race realists. They know some breeds are superior to others.

yeah, they'd burn the furries to heat the crematoriums

Strangely enough furries are the most consistently right leaning group I've seen so far.
It's just that the antifa tranny cucks scream louder.

Attached: 9u93rcf.jpg (198x292, 9K)

Deo is such an awful person

Are you implying the Nazis gassed anyone?

hitler was really into wolves

Oh no! Now how will gay furry nazi's initiate fursuit-clad sodomy? They'll be limited to the fursui-clad glory hole action now and suck dozens of cocks in disgraced anonymity.

I have yet to find someone more unlikable. Shes a jewish communist pansexual furry antifa feminist tradeswoman and on top of that she has an unlikable personality. Literally checks off all the boxes.

i wanna see the day the furrypanzer come out and beat the shit out of the commie furries

>be real nazi
>dress like a furry
>go to every convention promoting wolf supremacy
>beat every single furry you come across

Attached: 50.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Yiff in the oven, then yiff in hell

LMAO

put a bunch of furfags in a sack and throw it in a river. at least give them a death they can understand.

The point is that antifa, commies and the radical left in general is infiltrating just about every intrest on earth. From gaming to furfaggotry nothing is safe.

>being furry
>having standards

'member that time furries actually got gassed?
>chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-19-hospitalized-thousands-evacuated-in-gas-leak-at-rosemont-hotel-20141207-story.html

To be fair, the ANTIFA furries were probably furries before they were ANTIFA. Furfaggotry is the sort of place I think they just occur naturally.

>did the Nazis gas anyone
depends if you think Jews are people or not (they're not0

this

Yes but now they're being vocal about it

The only decent furries are the ones that don't go to the cons. If you really want to fursuit get a local meetup going that isn't at a public place.

You're glowing but the energy is getting better.

Agreed but the point is antifa is sneaking their way into everything

OY

Attached: Screenshot (132).png (307x429, 125K)

>he just noticed

The antifa furs are just the Tumblr fags who want to feel special about themselves. Antifa isn't some organization that's funded and sends people out to "infiltrate stuff". The best thing to do if your a sane right leaning furry is to stop going to cons that will defend those people and do your own shit. Just know if you go to a concert full of furries, most people there will be deranged leftists. The most fun I've had is going out with three other local furries and camping out on some property. Way better than cons.

As I said yesterday ():
1. NYPA
2. Fuck off furfag

Also furry threads aren't allowed outside of

Furries are neocons, not true conservatives

ya

Attached: 1478527093983.jpg (1200x960, 245K)

>Antifa isn't some organization that's funded
not so pelt breath, Soro's is ass deep in Antifa and is known to don a lemur suit

yeah but he liked animals, he didn't want to fuck them. If anything that would go against his boner for animal rights. Furries should by all accounts be gassed.

>tfw live in rural ND and miss out on all of this autism
>tfw only see white people every single day

I could say I am blind to the world to this shit but I travel to various metropolitan areas due to work and while I have fun VISITING I can't fucking fathom how anyone can live in a city with a population over 100k (60k or less is ideal)

Attached: IMG_2189.jpg (3056x2549, 2.61M)

Damn, that's a sexy ass gun.
Is that yours user?

That commie in the twitter link lives in a rural area. There are furfags all around you, you just don't know.

>9mm
>sexy
Nigger.

.45AARP fag detected

>no, just furry nazis.
The Nazifur thing is an all-encompassing category for anyone opposed to SJW ultra-leftist bullshit and hyperinclusivity.

That explains the term "nazi" in general. Even magapede autists are called nazifurs

Yeah, it is an abused term by the Left. The furry "community" sort of shattered apart because some powerful individuals decided they wanted to embrace pedos and infantilists and other forms of fucked up shit. They doubled down and used Trump's election to justify locking shit down to force everything into step with their agenda, and everything fractured there. These fucking people wheedled their way in and now you have a lot of the older members of the community totally fucking alienated by this politically-motivated degeneracy march.
A lot of people like to group up all the furries together, but that's hardly a fair appraisal. They're all weirdos, but you have harmless weirdos and then you have the weirdos that are a danger to the foundations of civilized society.

>twitter.com/DeoTasDevil

youtu.be/PBMPW-0gYRw

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-17-57-58~01.png (720x390, 407K)

Nazi furries and Antifa furries need to be thrown into the gas chamber together.

>paper mache mask

>Jewfur just HAPPENS to be a rat

Attached: caricature_of_scheming_jewish_person-600x600.jpg (600x600, 30K)

It's a tasmanian devil

Just a big rat that says cunt a lot.

f*ck off dude

no n*gger

The furries are fighting each other

>File name says me
>not actually me Just uncreative with file names and wanted to write a quick title so i can search it fast

Attached: me.png (623x382, 380K)

Good Goy, treat your fellow allies like shit and put them with commies.

First they came for the dachshunds, and I said nothing because I was not a dachshund. Then they came for the pitbulls, and again I said nothing because I was not a pitbull ...

is this real?

yes

Wow. At least the degenerates are engaged in a civil war.

>Being this much of a faggot not accepting the yiff because of some Jewish commie

>This

That sucks one horribly made fursuit rofl

That was truly a blessed day.

>furries go to a rally
>antifa gets eternally btfo by men in fursuits
>kids think they're lame
>no one joins them again
>become national embarrassment
The meme magic here can be big. SJWs can never infiltrate the furries.

Why the fuck are you here.

>then they came in foxes

Perhaps, but even though the furries are right wing, they are still degenerates for their preferences.

Are you one of them dog fuckers? Get out of here you sick fuck.

Ask for one with commies as well.

reminder these antifa furries or whatever are mostly responsible for Andrew Dodson killing himself.

if we was just outed as a white or southern nationalist that would not have been such a big deal, but he was outed as a furry too. by this DeoTasDevil faggot and "DogPatchPress" whoever that is. Allegedly pedos and zoophiles.

RIP Andrew Dodson, and he wasn't even a Nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_9UxMQZFA

dogpatch.press/2017/09/01/charlottesville-andrew-dodson/

blood on their commie faggot paws

Wow. I'm glad you picked up on that. OP is a furfag, everyone.

Yeah but it would be fucking funny to see a bear beat up syoboys. The lulz make it worth it. They love optics, and nothing hurts optics more than to be beat up by stuffed animals aka. /ourfurs/ aka. furry shock troops

Attached: angryfurry.jpg (516x446, 37K)

Fair point. Then again, Basedboy bones are made out of peanut brittle and jewish reinforcement.

Charlottesville marcher linked to furry fandom and neo-nazi organizing.
by Patch O'Furr
Here’s a followup to previous coverage of the tiny alt-right fringe of furry fandom (Altfurry). See: 1) Altfurry supports neo-nazi violence, with member Nathan Gate on camera in Charlottesville. And 2) Furries resist hate, Altfurry Discord logs go public, Casey Hoerth removed by employers. Hate isn’t being welcomed, and this is the third furry name in a headline about it here.

UPDATE AND STATEMENT 3/20/18:

The article subject, Andrew, passed away on 3/9/18. The contents have been removed and archived at this link.

This article uncovered very sensitive information that added to coverage about him in mainstream media. This was the original source to identify him in a video of actively participating in a violent neo-nazi march.

After September 2017, Andrew appeared to want to escape public exposure. He made efforts to claim he had a change of heart or was a victim himself. That wasn’t supported with evidence of insincerity and continuing negative behavior (both published and confidential).

For that reason the archive link is provided. It’s a very serious issue for a news source to remove published records. There needs to be public discussion about hate groups and their deadly consequences, without coverup or historical revisionism. It’s sad that such groups attract people who want belonging, but an adult’s decisions are their own. All readers are asked to leave family and friends of Andrew alone and allow them privacy.

Nazi Furs are so last year.

Attached: 24331337_10155483904807599_1571829928_n.jpg (720x960, 54K)