June is over and fags are still having pride events. What’s going on here?

June is over and fags are still having pride events. What’s going on here?

Attached: C5150DF9-A60D-4C2E-9341-AC2DF6073203.jpg (1242x1302, 1.21M)

the UK is gay 365 days a year

Attached: 1520828353393.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Bent Coppers mate.

Sodomite Vanity can’t be confined to one month. It has to recruit other months in order to survive.

>breed well
>wont every breed because gay

i dont get it

still looks better than nazi parades

July is Mental Illness Awareness Month. They stage it after Pride month deliberately.

Nah, the Nazis had much more stylish leather trousers and the such.

those people need to hang

bit weird how 'devout Muslims' dont see this as a target for terrorism but will happily blow up a bunch of kids in a concert.
really makes your dingle tingle

Looks like the met police usually do.

Love the trunks ironically saying breedwell... they aint breeding shit lol

thats not true, I'm sure they're breeding all kinds of STI's.

Wow

serious question why they don't just kill themselves?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Wow, this makes me so mad! They don't even mention race-identity.
As a trans-black man, I can't see the UK as anything other than a bigoted hellhole.

Revelation 16

We're living it

Someone is going to end up renting a truck and slamming these fags good

Attached: 1530160621864.jpg (500x729, 95K)

yeah because using a rainbow for a colour scheme is just so fashionable

Attached: IMG_172.png (275x183, 124K)

I might convert if they started doing that.

>Abdul, my son, do not blow up those who would vote us into power.
>But father, they are the most vile creatures, unfitting of life.
>I know, I know, it makes no sense. Back in the old days, you just killed all of the foreign men and raped their women. Without women, these men do not fear us and even welcome us. Be patient, the day of the rooftop throwing nears.

That's probably the plan, sadly.

Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that the Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) married her when she was six years old, and he consummated her in marriage when she was nine years old. Then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Dr. Muhammad Matraji, tr. (New Delhi: Islamic Book Service, 2002), Number 5133. See also 5134]

Khadijah died three years before the Prophet (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) departed to Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.[Ibid., Number 3896]

Urwa narrated: The Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years.[Ibid., Number 5158]

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.[Sahih Muslim, Abdul Hamid Siddiqi, tr., Number 3310]

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.[Ibid, Number 3311]