Is it true that Asians are the smartest race?

Is it true that Asians are the smartest race?

Attached: 489840328432.webm (1052x720, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

presseportal.de/pm/116734/3410165
unz.com/akarlin/future-for-aclu-children/
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
unz.com/akarlin/cognitive-cliodynamics/
youtube.com/watch?v=eziyJIvMZschttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALvw-7_SccE
youtube.com/watch?v=eziyJIvMZsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smartest, but not the most creative

IQ yes, common sense yes, creative thinking and original ideas not at all.

They emulate whites for thousands of years because they have no creativity. Their religions are all from Indo-Aryan cultures.

But other than that they are smart... like rice patty math smart.

Attached: asian race mixing 1.jpg (1204x1882, 372K)

>muh Asians have no creativity maymay

You probably wrote this on a Touchscreen phone or a tablet.

Two devices first realized by Korean companies.

Now, feel free to return to watching Japanese animation or shitposting on a Japanese style image board about how Asians lack creativity.

Attached: CF09183B-1F39-4CF1-B4EC-72CCA57EA77C.jpg (529x387, 46K)

Today they are smarter than westerners. Since they don't allow their demographics to shift to a different race in their own nations. The Chinese once they perfect Eugenics and make their elite look similar to the guy on the left. Then it's game over for the west.

Attached: varg.jpg (634x969, 148K)

do you know what google is? and this webm looks staged

Attached: 1530379996158.gif (297x330, 1.69M)

Attached: 1530995767176.jpg (124x99, 5K)

No

Pick me pick me!

no but well educated

i never do this but..........
source please

Attached: 1525484820277.png (1440x2560, 1.25M)

Japanese are alright. Koreans are alright. But I must say Chinese have something about them.

they can't be that smart since I tricked my chinese gf into dating me

No. They are just backwards in thier education system. Dont worry american influence will do its work. In 50 years they will have commoncore

They weren't dumb enough to import niggers and muslims hostile to theme so I'd say yeah, they are.

>Is it true that Asians are the smartest race?

No, the other nations with people of European origin simply suffer from IQ decline thanks to immigration from 3rd world countries. If you remove the subhumans (especially niggers in the US or turks in Germany) the average IQ is on the same level of asians, so ~104-108, depending on the sources.

In 2016, there was a large evaluation of IQ in Germany with a sample size of 4 million! So ~5% of the entire population. The result was an average IQ of 105 for women, and 107 for men. For those who can read German:

presseportal.de/pm/116734/3410165

The stereotypes are true: Good at math and pattern recognition, not so good at creating something original.
It should also be mentioned that this only applies to Koreans, Japanese and some Chinese.

First touch screen phone was from Nokia and before that the IBM had introduced prototech.

yes and the cutest

Attached: large.jpg (500x750, 198K)

>smartest, but not the most creative

You think that because all the history books were written by Westerners who really didn't even have a clue about the Far East. For instance, who invented the Movable Type Printing Press? I'm sure you were told it was Gutenburg, right? Except it was invented much earlier in China with wood and then ceramics. Then, the metal type was invented in Korea at least as early as 1230. Contrast that to Gutenburg who created his printing press in 1440, a full 200 years later.

>t. chang

Germans/Anglos caused the decline of Europe. To pave way for future Chinese dominance.

Attached: time of anglo is over.jpg (811x660, 102K)

LG Prada?

No, Jews are the smartest race.

It's almost as if people that lack a cheap material to put text on don't have great need for a printing press.

>looks at Japan
user, I...

only ashkenazi jews (average is 115 I think, so 40% of them are literally geniuses)

It all comes to education and discipline, and also not being heavily influenced by leftist shit like in the west

Unlike whites, they're smart enough not to flood their nations with shitskins.

Sephardim are the blacks amongst the Jews.

t. Ashkenazi Jew

Whites pioneered modern technology, medicine, and infrastructure. Enjoy batteries, Internet, computers, medicine, and disaster resistance buildings? Thank whites.

>Largest Asian country is/was Communist
>Communist North Korea
>formerly Communist Vietnam

>not influenced by leftism

No. Ashkenazis and multiracial kids are.

Koreans are retarded and into occult and plastic surgery.

Stupid people trying to feel special.

Are blacks more creative than whites because of rap music and dancing?

>Economics and social issues are the same thing

Chinks btfo

Attached: 1530801814777.gif (390x340, 539K)

My old job was to watch people all day, and since I'm autistic I actually did it.
Top %5ers That were raised in America are smart but there commoner relatives are as dumb as rocks.
You have to talk to them like a child to get ideas across.
"You see the picture right there of somebody crossing the rope with a big no sign over it?"
>"I don't know what it means."
"Ok, what is that big red symbol?"
>"It means no, right?"
"Yes! And what is that no symbol covering?"
>"A person crossing the rope"
>"......."
>"OOOOHH"

Attached: 1520045095566.jpg (199x254, 5K)

Nobody can ever reach the genius and intellect of the hWhite man

But Asian women are smarter than Wh*te roasties

Attached: 1500633180523.jpg (797x797, 126K)

Then specify you mean the postmodernist SJW branch of leftism that has little to do with most of Western leftist thought.

I bet a Oriental started this thread

Attached: 30letni_wybuchowiec.jpg (376x349, 32K)

Touchscreen technology was invented by a Dane.
You know very well that he means progressive leftism and all the counties you listed are socially conservative.
>t. Ashkenazi Jew
You just can't help yourself, can you? You compulsively have to be disingenuous.

>Touchscreen phone or tablet first made by Koreans
Even if you wanted to go with the angle manufactured in gookland you would still be wrong. IBM Simon was made by Americans. The computer made by westerners. The telephone, made by westerners. Gooks are only good at making shit cheap.

That said, they are unironically a large part of the reason the west is shit. Low IQ workers here had their jobs taken away and were too dumb to create their own. Instead, bugmen overseas decided to do nigger's work for peanuts and pretend like they are superior somehow.

Pretty funny.

Whites have created far more forms of music and dance than blacks. Do you really consider rhyming nigga with nigga and shaking your ass up and down to be creative forms of music and dance? The only stupid person trying to feel special here is you.

Attached: 11396118.jpg (1200x859, 250K)

no, Jews are

Which touchscreen phone preceded the LG Prada? Out of curiosity.

Koreans and Japanese now have these problems, since their manufacturing jobs are being automated away or delegated to China.

Yes, but are souless and unoriginal.
Also

2d asians women >>d

Only Western Europeans had global Empires, all the shit that the Chongs have has been given by the US

As a white male I absolutely endorse the evidence that Asians on balance are smarter than mostly everyone else including myself. It's really not even a question. I'm not mad about it either, but I guess I'd be upset to be black or Hispanic and come the the same conclusion. Then again I'd probably try to fix that problem by doing something about it that didn't rely upon welfare and carpet bombing American tax dollars with a litter of low skill low intelligence children

>What is Mongolia

nah. ancient greeks already invented the steam engine. they just didn't invest a lot of time in it because of slaves

Chinese can be able to work till their asses ripped off. But no creativity at all, you have to show them what they have to do. Ever comes up with a solution idea.
And Chinese woman are hunters for Western men for a better life quality. Any Western man dating, marrying a Chinese, Asian whatever gook, is a retarded and lack of self respect.

A meme that last less than a century

unz.com/akarlin/future-for-aclu-children/
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
unz.com/akarlin/cognitive-cliodynamics/

Attached: allowaracisttospeak.png (750x750, 24K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-07 at 2.57.31 PM.png (620x461, 74K)

Just East Asians, the rest of the Asians score the same on iq. But you got to realize an verge higher doesn't mean a lot, the average person isnt very smart until you get around 115. Throughout history its been mostly white people inviting everything. White people have more Neanderthal gene in them allowing the to think of how to make tools easier. White people according to history have been the smartest.

The two smartest people ever where white Newton and Divnci

IBM Simon.

You are fooling nobody, Huang.

NO. It's because the Chinese and Japanese schools are better run and more strict. Whereas, Western schools are run by perverts and alcoholics who couldn't get a real job.

Every Jew I've ever met has been average or below average IQ. They're not that smart, just nepotistic and sheisty.

But if you control for environment, IQ numbers might be lower or higher but the gap between races stays the same. There is a genetic component to intelligence. While it makes sense that an homogeneously Asian society would put a lot of stock in education, it's the effect of genetics, not the cause of intelligence.

This, never met a gym teacher that was not an alcoholic or a pedo

Considerably smarter, much more beautiful, not even close to being as destroyed by feminism as white women...

Attached: 1672473352.png (684x901, 776K)

Whites and Asians are very close when it comes to intellect. If you kick out muslims from Europe, it's average IQ will certainly rise by few points. For example, if we exterminate muslims in Russia which are in the southern parts of it, the average IQ will significantly rise.

They’re good at math and science but are roughly 0% creative. That’s why they love our culture. They love that shit.

>he thinks Asians are all one race
You definitely aren't the smartest user.

it's so hard to tell their age
15-21 they all look the same

It's true.
Wikipedia has been shoah'd on it for whatever reason, it used to say that earliest metal type was invented in Korea up until some 10 years ago.
Look up "Jikji" which is the metal printed Buddhic documented printed 79 years before Gutenburg printed his bibles. The actual invention was predates Gutenburg by about 200 years and the history books are still very Euro centric because the (((they))) are still using the white race as a vessel for their means.
Tons of inventions and innovations came from the East and it's only about 500 years or so that the West started taking over rapidly in human advancements. We just don't learn about it

Attached: jikji1.jpg (648x538, 288K)

*15-41

Muh IQ - yet steal all their fucking technology -

The beauty of the Asian Aryan woman must not perish from the earth

Attached: 1527633567056.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

how can white roasties compete

neonazis like to claim they are. The reason why they like to claim it is because it allows them to deflect criticism when they talk about black people being inferior or genetic homogeneity or some shit like the sort of argument you'd get into back in elementary school when discussing video game consoles or something. Instead of saying PS4 is shit, you say Nintendo is better while you own an xbox.

Parental and societal pressure is why Asian people perform better in education. When you've got a teacher or parent who will give you a beating if you're not spending every waking hour of your day studying, if you didn't see an improvement in your exam scores then you'd have to be mentally retarded.

In reality, Asian people have the same potential as any other race. However, their high school education has a price for their later years with stunted social growth where Japanese men are very aggressive when society isn't watching. Where Chinese kids who grow up have almost no life experiences and a lack of ability to manage their time which can lead to them burning out. And with the rampant cheating in the Chinese system and western universities, they perform better because they share a lot of the work load amongst each other. I know this because I dated an asian QT and got access to this inner circle which would have made university much easier had I not stuck to my principles.

My belief is that anyone who complains that they're struggling to compete with Asians is really not trying hard enough. China for example has so much government oversight, a strong conservative political leaning, they're prejudice against gay people with ultra-nationalist tendencies. If you're a company or person and you get beat by that, then how shit must you be?

w2c cute jap gf

makes sense they are very pragmatic about everything

>how can white roasties compete

I often wonder this myself

Attached: 11111.webm (1080x1080, 287K)

thankfully the inferior white race will soon be upgraded by superior asian genes

youtube.com/watch?v=eziyJIvMZschttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALvw-7_SccE

Not quite. We're just going to create a truly superior eurasian race that will be able to finally defeat the jews

Attached: 1529450835209.png (620x908, 876K)

t.wang chung

dont tell me you havent accepted superiority of the asian race
its pretty obvious

>youtube.com/watch?v=eziyJIvMZsc

East asians are better at being white than us whites desu

Attached: 1464441360853.jpg (1200x1600, 178K)

smartest and hardworking, but mostly ugly and soulless

I like how intensely she's examining the marker.

I can afford IVF and eggs of a woman of my race (white). What things do I get in an American woman that I wouldn't in a Taiwanese woman?

aids

Not true. The eternal burger and the eternal finn came up with that tech.

Attached: 1529449728605.jpg (2176x2244, 653K)

>In reality, Asian people have the same potential as any other race.

How do you explain the wild disparities between every country in Subsaharan Africa and counties such as Japan, China, Korea, etc? Are you saying that the native inhabitants of those lands started life on an equal playing field and that genetics simply do not influence intelligence at all? Are you saying that IQ can be improved through mental gymnastics, just as physical strength can be?

Attached: White Excellence.png (1208x941, 1.07M)

do blue eyed asian girls with ginger hair exist? that would be perfection

cobbled together tech?

the absolute cope...They do lack creativity.

You're acting as though the printing press was never destined to become a reality without the Chinese. Ever since humans created the written language, there have been people looking for ways to make it simpler to write and copy. The printing press is just an increment of that. On the other hand, without the West's boundless creativity, there'd be no keyboard, computer, word processor or printer to really simplify that shit down.
Nigga, I wrote all that in a tiny white box and then pushed on a smaller grey box with the word “Post” inside. I very much doubt that without the West, this shit wouldn’t exist at all; not even in some rudimentary physical form.

They can always use lenses and dye their hair.

Some of them get pretty close but what you're describing sounds like a real unicorn To Be Honest

Attached: 1529451838526.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

>Asian women are smarter than Wh*te roasties
That's not difficult, the latter are literally genociding themselves.
A future with no white women. Amazing.

>IQ yes
Nope. China cheats with IQ tests and specifically only tests higher quality rich kids.

They have a lot of people with about 105 IQ, but very few geniuses. Also, they aren't creative or curious like whites re.