Anyone redpilled in or near kitchener?

Im wondering if anyone is slightly right wing near me so we can talk about local politics, demographics and maybe grab a beer.
I feel like theres no one out there but there has to be so. I thought this place might be the best place to check.
>inb4 "Youre an undercover kike"
>inb4 "pedo"

Attached: Capture.png (925x515, 361K)

Im so tempted to give you names right now

Id never meet up with someone from Jow Forums

Kitchener is full of Nazi Germans

not really anymore, its full of Fidel Trudeau's refugees

FB /UWConservatives/

University of Waterloo Conservatives added an event.
July 4 at 4:12 PM ยท
Join the Waterloo Campus Conservatives for an evening of networking and political discussion! The Pub Night will be in the Boardroom of the Heuther Hotel on Monday, July 9 at 7:30pm. We are honoured to have MPP Mike Harris as a guest speaker. Free food will be provided.

I might be near Kitchener. Depends on wether or not you're going to use this opportunity to take advantage of me and wether or not you're planning on PUNISHING my tight young boy hole.

I'm hungry. What should i eat?

>Plan to meet up on Jow Forums
>Get Murdered

I wish user I'd like the same meet me world 7 wilderness level 54 with your bank.

But seriously though Illinois people.

I SAID I HOPE NOBODY IN KITCHENER IS PLANNING ON TAKING ADAVNTAGE OF ME AND POUNDING MY EAGER YOUNG BOY HOLE...

You disgust me faggot user, where's the nearest airport to that tiny shithole?

Breslau

You understand most of what is said on here will get you hit with a hate speech charge, hence the pesudoanonimity. Bad idea.

and desu how many times have LE sought to charge what they see as neo-nazis, even to the extent of using undercover officers. Fuck this place.

Mmm... you're cleared to land, daddy. (i'm talking about my butthole, btw)

waterloo region police service sucks ass

search your house if your child draws picture of a gun at school

You're a fucking disgrace

I'm in Peel, and they're no better

Why are you telling me this? Unless they suck ass in a literal sense and are going to gang up and take turns ANNIHILATING my tender young defenseless boy hole, I don't care.

NRG night club, those were the days

Exactly -- hi CSIS/RCMP

Hamilton

>RCMP
Mmmm... horseplay. Me likey.

There are ways to see if someone irl is a cop nigger

Welland

We have so many degenerates and commies, help

Cambridge.

Place is turning into homeless city. Drugs and shit everywhere.

I thought you were mostly rural boys. Why the fu k do you have commies. Wtf is wrong with this fucking country

newfies and Portuguese

Cambridge has always been a shit down