Racists will not be allowed in heaven

When the book of life is opened and the names in it are called, vile racists who soak in hate-lust and schadenfreude will not be hear theirs .You may feel smug and edgy now as you make a witty retort to this post, but when that day rolls around, as it inevitably will, you will know the definition of dread like no dictionary could ever describe. Tears will come from your ducts in torrents and your voice will break like a petrified child as you beg and plead with all your might and in all earnest for just one chance at redemption. But alas, you shall never receive it. And despair shall consume your very soul once you hear the voice of the Almighty say:

>"DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU!"

The creatures that wait for you below are so horrid that the imaginations of H.P Lovecraft or Kentaro Miura would be revolted. These entities,whose hatred for you is so refined and pure your earthly loathings will pale in comparison, will have you for a plaything for all eternity.

GET

RIGHT

NOW!

Attached: judgment-day.jpg (611x482, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you judged your neighbor you will go to hell

>Let your race get brutally cucked into extinction while you feed and clothe niggers in oversea missionaries to get into heaven

> Get sent to eternal hell for trying to preserve your racial family and culture from a horde of aggresive Rh+ simians

Pick one

Attached: All women shall bow down to the black man.jpg (511x512, 87K)

>White people are pure innocent that never hurt even a fly
No group of people is innocent and bad shit happens to everyone. Some worse than others.

Attached: 1529341578561.jpg (628x640, 193K)

you think you actually know something, anything, when fueled by meth and your cucked bible.

The difference between you and I faggott is that I think about the moral consequences all the time. You only think about sucking off Christ who you think saved you from something.

>Jesus was a staunch anti-semite and got killed by jews
>He was also a defender of truth and justice
>Indolence is considered a sin by christians
>Somehow being "racist" is anti-christian
get yourself together cuck

I used to be very racist, idk if i can be saved.

As long as there is life their is hope.It isn't too late user.

Attached: 1530115658752.jpg (626x960, 87K)

>this is the LORD speaking to Moses
>meaning he is giving this commandment to the Jews
dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084

This ain’t Egypt and I’m not a foreigner, kike.

>thinks there are niggers in heaven
user, I...

Attached: niggers are not actually even human.webm (840x676, 561K)

god is racist youll see when you get to the pearl gates and see the no niggers allowed sign

So no Jews in heaven? Sounds heavenly.

this doesn't mean you have to let them in, retard. it only means if you do let them in you have to treat them like you would anyone else. half of the bible is about keeping the good people separated from the garbage like the canannites. you can't possibly be this stupid.

Terrorists, rapists, and all varieties of criminals and parasites will be allowed into heaven, but people who stand against that won't. What cuckolded religion.

Attached: 1416926705044.jpg (244x250, 5K)

Umm fags won’t be in heaven, neither will heebz, non-orthodox niggers, Catholics, Protestants, Mormons, atheists, SDAs, JWs, Muslims, Poos, Buddhists, Nips, pretty much you’re all fucked. Get baptized Orthodox asap, it’s the only way

Attached: DB8C4437-7D95-4901-B3EC-C0A08FD14435.jpg (640x799, 86K)

>The creatures that wait for you below are so horrid that the imaginations of H.P Lovecraft or Kentaro Miura would be revolted
Unrepentant sinners go to America when they die?

I'm genuinely scared for myself. How do I change?

Wrong, please up your reading comprehension, then try reading John 3:16 again.

kek
become a catholic and whip some jews or conquer some muslims

Whoever shall believe in him ...so Muslims, shitty Christians, Mormons, cultists and Rastafarians all get in because they believe ??? Sorry fag you forgot what comes before believe ....REPENT.....yeah the hard part of salvation the part you have to earn because the wages of sin are death. We’re saved by grace but it doesn’t mean we get to stop repenting

Kys

>hungry scary monsters are waiting for you if you don't _____.

Heed the warning anons.

>The absolute state of desu-vault fags
Lmao islam will win inshallah

>t. protestant cuck

Attached: 555 con.jpg (500x500, 46K)

You only have one chance user. One chance.

bump