Fucking christcucks culture destroyers!

>fucking christcucks culture destroyers!
>m-muh kike on a stick!
>jewish god worshipper!
>kike!

It's all the work of pic related, it's atheists who had the realisation that morality comes from God and a godless society leads nowhere. But as the low IQ easly subvertable BRAILETS they are they turn on christianity.. YET AGAIN, and they call out :

>MUH INDO EUROPEAN RELIGION
>MUH VEDIC SCRIPS
>MUH EUROPEAN INDIAN WRITINGS

And they evoke the idea of them being the "true" nationalists by LARPing as pagans. Anywhere you will hear them rant about christianity you will find a trace of burning venom, they're spiteful against it, the jew has worked it's way to turn a part of the right against eachother by removing their main enemy from their belief, CHRIST. It's genious.
>muh jew infighting
I have seen every shade and color of this jew puppet and it is not only effective, it's also sad. It's sad to see your brother be estranged to you by way of jewish manipulation. The "pagan pathway" is like a jar of venom that your brother coats his dagger in to stab you in the back and it's painful. I pray for you and curse the degenerates who bunch themselves in with the good, mislead ones.

>Pacuck drone bots will defend this

Attached: eviljew.jpg (280x258, 46K)

Every thread deserve second chance

Jesus was a Zionist

Paul turned him into a Communist.

Christianity has always been anti-European and destroyed our heritage and Rome itself. It's entire goal is to destroy the world and bring forth an Israeli global controlled kingdom, first by the Antichrist then by the Christ.

You're a fucking traitor to you ancestors and your family and yourself. Die already and go to Jewish heaven.

Attached: 1506208954715.jpg (205x246, 10K)

>MUH INDO EUROPEAN RELIGION
>MUH VEDIC SCRIPS
>MUH EUROPEAN INDIAN WRITINGS

MUH REJECTION OF HISTORY AND CULTURE AND RACE

t. christkike

Attached: jesus father of cultural marxism.jpg (720x539, 50K)

Revelation 2:9 V9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Today's "Jews" are not Jews, they are satanists for rejecting Christ. The Jews are the original followers of Christ, those left over talmudic filth are the army of Satan.

Stfu CHRISTIAN

Attached: 1447159608054.png (968x727, 1.47M)

We'll pray for you. Only through Christ Jesus are we saved. Only through Jesus, the one true God, are we made whole. Set aside your anger, your hate, your malice and come to the Light.

Attached: salvation.jpg (864x648, 137K)

I love how that quote is always shortened to misrepresent its actual meaning.

The full quote is, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Obviously there were slaves. The Bible doesn't say there are no slaves. Obviously there are differences between man and woman. Even Christ refers to women as "woman" when directly talking to one. Why all of a sudden is the "Greek nor jew" line now interpreted as saying there is no race? What a fucking stretch, but brainlets buy into anything.

Christians will forever be weak-willed, anti human, Jewish cock holsters

Attached: 156270.jpg (784x1860, 247K)

checked. And I agree, we desperately need /rel/.

This, the 'Satan' they mention is all other religions than Christianity.

Did all the pagans of Jow Forums just watch the show "Vikings" and then just decided to start larping?

The hardest thing for wh*toids to accept (especially the Germanic or "Nordic" ones) is that Christianity (Semitic in origin) civilised them. Greece and Rome were obviously very advanced and civilized but they still liked to take it up the ass. Christianity called them out on it and told them to stop being faggots. Long live Christ, and fuck paganism. And atheists usually are just libshits.

How many yarmulkes will a .22 go through?

Race doesn't matter if it's just skindeep.
IQ, overall morality and lifetime achievements are more important and if you deny this, you are a nigger

>memeflag
stay mad Cohen

>m-muh satan
>he's in the other Semitic religions, too
Ba hai cuck

Attached: 156565.jpg (620x816, 124K)

You know that isn't true (or you should know it isn't) - read some Plato and come back.
Aristocrats unite - long live the philosopher king .

>It's all the work of pic related
Why would a jew want us to reject all jews?

Can you speak in a normal fashion?

Jews are not evil because of their blood, hence why there were Honorary Aryans
It's because they are those who pretend to know the lord, but persecute his children

>I love how that quote is always shortened to misrepresent its actual meaning.
>Obviously there were slaves.
You just did what you accused me of doing HAHAHA!

"OR FREE MAN".

>Obviously there are differences between man and woman. Even Christ refers to women as "woman" when directly talking to one.
Christianity is Paul's religion. Jesus was a Zionist.

> Why all of a sudden is the "Greek nor jew" line now interpreted as saying there is no race?
oh gee I don't know. LOL! Delusional faggots, bow down to your Jew Rabbi god.

Attached: rabbi god.jpg (600x495, 128K)

>t. JIDF

So when Christ said "neither man nor woman" was he literally saying that there is no such thing as a man or a woman? It has to be logically consistent here. If "no jew nor greek" means there is literally no such thing as a jew or a greek, then when he says "neither man nor woman" right after, he means there's no such thing as a man or woman either right?

That's what you really think? It's a yes or no.

>t. memeflag JIDF
fuck off

>n-no, YOU'RE the JIDF even though you're the one consistently opposing jews while I've been defending them in the previous post
Ach Malte-Sören, geh schlafen.

God bless OP. these lost souls are SEETHING over the mention of Christ

the gaygan is immune to theological correction they will rather become spaghettitarians then admit they are wrong about theology and history

Halt die Fresse Schekelstein

>defends jews
>uses jewish name as insult
Ich schätz die Sonderschule hat grad auch Ferien.