What's it like growing up in a small town in the US? Are there lots of blacks? What are the politics like?

What's it like growing up in a small town in the US? Are there lots of blacks? What are the politics like?

Attached: 1383185482d3f4a.jpg (600x387, 51K)

I should clarify that I've lived in the US for most of my life but have never been to a really small or rural area, outside of one little town in North Carolina. Also I'm from zimbabwe originally(I'm white).

My parents are divorced and my father moved to a small town 40 miles from San Antonio. It was pretty much half white, half mexican and there were 1 or 2 blacks. I went to school there only for a few years and it was ok. There isn't as much to do but that is good and bad. There is a lot less degeneracy and more or less everybody is a Christian except for the people who are up to no good which would be thugs or people doing hard drugs. Politics are usually much more of a popularity contest than in cities, so either marry into one of the prominent families or prove yourself to the community in some major ways if you want to be a politician for a small town. If I stay in America I would prefer to live in a small town because I don't think living in cities is how whites are meant to live. Although I have been thinking of moving to the UK or maybe even Australia or New Zealand.

How dead are these places gutted by deindustrialization?

A major problem with small town is this, the smart people leave for cities and the dumb people stay behind. Trump is hopefully going to reverse the decline in small towns.

No blacks. Conservative.

>What's it like growing up in a small town in the US?
It's shit.

>Are there lots of blacks?
Depends on where you live.

>What are the politics like?
Right wing, racist, provincial, small-minded, uneducated. Basically stupidity and evil had a baby and that baby took a collective shit in the townsfolk's heads.

Its awful! Fat women taking mud baths, toothless tobacco chewing/banjo playing boomers with lots of incest and things like the chainsaw massacre monsters hidden in basements.
Its terrible!

It is the best place to live -if- you can earn a decent income via telecommute, self-employment or investing because there are usually no real employment opportunities without a serious commute.

Lawyer, real estate, bank, accountant, open a restaurant, or some other business.

every small town has their "ghetto" area
populated by hispanics or blacks and single moms
otherwise, it's white and comfy as can be

you forgot about software dev

which is what I do, and why I want to potentially move to one

they're ok but everyone will know about your business

News flash: that is how the world used to be

What region?

I live in a rural town in clackamas county oregon and I go months without seeing a single nog

/comfy/, quiet, almost no crime. Murder is non-existent. Maybe one case every 5 years. It's always a huge shock when it does happen. Very little goes on though.
>Are there lots of blacks?
Very few. They make up like 1-3% of the population. Hispanics maybe make up another 1-3%. No Asians. No natives. No sandniggers.
>What are the politics like?
Extremely conservative. A healthy mix of grassroots folk and your basic-bitch establishment stooges. Any welfare recipients tend to be democrats. Intellectual types are libertarian.

Its great. My town is 99% white ZERO crime, and everyone is polite and friendly. The school is one of the best in the state, there are no drug addicts, and everyone is happy. I decided to settle down and I have lived in PA, MI, CT, HI, FL, IL and IN. Nothing comes close to what I have in Iowa for raising a family with traditional values.

I live in Florida and have since I moved to the US. I was going to university in Tallahassee before my first product took off last year and dropped out in may so that I could operate it fulltime.

Fuck off city cunt.

what are taxes like?

>Intellectual types are libertarian.
Shit, I like this.

>lots of blacks?
in tx we sell the lots 'blacks' first tuesdee of evry moth..best thing to do op is wait til furst tuesdee and see which lots they got

I live in a small town of 900 in northern Minnesota. It is a tourist town, so lots of money and things to do. Never see any nogs. Lots of indians, but they know their place. The rez is hell on earth for them, I feel bad for the ones that do have sense because the nigger culture is so prevalent there's a good chance their kids will get caught up in it and killed.

Attached: 1498093664541.jpg (251x251, 11K)

Walker?

I grew up in a small town in the American Midwest.
It was great, a lot like a real life Mayberry.
Everything started to Change around 2005
Most of the old teachers started retiring and new ones from the big city moved to our town (I assume because they were tired of getting attacked from hood niggers)
After '05 everything began going down hill.
By the time the '08 recession hit, all the school-age kids were indoctrinated to Marxist propaganda
Most of the people in town weren't political before that
But then the old boomers became stereotypical boomers in response to the Marxism they saw in the youth.

Even to this day the town still hasn't quite healed.

Attached: IMG_20180702_215920.jpg (750x975, 99K)

Also virtually no crime and only one black family in the whole town (who were themselves born in France)
Besides that we had a group of Japanese exchange students
No Mexicans nor other non-whites anywhere.

I still visit every now and again

The black parents moved to Algeria
Their two kids stayed behind
Their daughter is a bald, fat, feminist cat-lady
And their son is in prison for stalking, sexual harassment, illegally obtaining and carrying a firearm, and a number of drug charges.

The Japs moved back home too.

>What's it like growing up in a small town in the US? Are there lots of blacks? What are the politics like?
It was pretty cozy, I grew up in Dunnellon in Florida back in the 80s/90s. I didn't even know what a Black person was until my Family relocated to Tampa for a job opportunity in 1997 or something. I can't recall any political talk back then, my family and neighbors would just talk about the Florida Gators and fishing. It was a peaceful time.

Avoid small towns near farming communities since they are prone to be flooded by Beaners and/or Refugees at the drop of a hat.

Attached: 1518719191891.jpg (547x531, 48K)

I dunno ?

Grew up in western montana. Literal 14 words wetdream in my town for the most part.

I grew up in a small town in southwest Virginia. It could not have been better.

There was an alley behind my house, and the kids were up and down the alley all day. There were little creeks here and there.

Some people had fruit trees in their back yards. The girl next door and I would climb up a big cherry tree and eat cherries until sick. Or pick sour apples, put them on sticks and dip them in honey.

A little ways down the alley was the fire station, and they would let you go in and climb on the trucks. A little further was downtown, with a dimestore, places to eat, a theater where I saw Die Monster Die.

The black and poor white folk literally lived across the tracks. There was a creek and someone had made a boat out of an oil drum, for the kids. In the winter we would sled down the hill in front of the colored school, and there would be a bonfire.

Little gangs of kids would get together, roam around looking for other gangs of kids to throw rocks at, come home with head bleeding.

There was one spot where an alleyway dipped down and a creek ran across it. That part of the alley was paved so it wouldn't erode. If you drove down that alley you would drive through the creek, less than a foot deep. People would wash their cars there, kids their bikes.

Kids were always out playing kick-the-can and such in the summer. Halloween was great.

People were pretty nice. They integrated the schools when I was 3rd grade. No one was an asshole about it. Teachers explained, don't make fun of black people, they can't help how they are.

Everyone should have such a childhood.

>t. never left the city

Which isn't a problem if you aren't a filthy degenerate

I live in a logging town. There’s lots of really nice people but the white trash is almost nigger tier.

3 hours from border, fuck OP.

>Everyone is a fucking alcoholic
>All the girls are either stuck up cunts or raging whorebuckets
>Kids are either "out fer a rip" farm trash or "dude weed lmao"
>Racism runs rampant
>Everyone is Conservative, but the "Fund Israel goyim" type
>Hypocrites who are model Christians for two hours a week
>Literal mutts

Pic related, a local celebrity of sorts. Last name is Finnbogasson.

Attached: Gibby.jpg (1200x900, 116K)

Rural wisconsin-fag here
It’s comfy, we have a few nigs but they usually chimp out quick and get sent to juvenile detention and eventually move. The mixed kids are the closest we got.
Politics are simple. Most are conservative since it’s mostly old boomers and gen Xers along with their kids who fish and hunt. There are some liberals, but not many.
All in all it’s pretty comfy. Little crime or problems.