How do nordicists and vargtards reconcile with the fact that Italy has contributed more to the world than any shitty...

How do nordicists and vargtards reconcile with the fact that Italy has contributed more to the world than any shitty Nordcuck country? Nordcucks have made very little contributions to science and technology. Nordcucks have made very little contributions to art, music and literature. The Italian contributions in those fields are fucking immense. Way beyond what they can justify with "muh per capita" argument like they always do. What the fuck is so "master race" about these people?

Attached: galileo.jpg (2500x3176, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Italian_mathematicians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_mathematicians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Bombieri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_diaspora#Switzerland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Those contributors were also rare nords.

WE

WUZ

they make daily butthurt threads against us

Attached: 1512233127286.png (1600x1564, 1.34M)

ignore them

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

Attached: accomplishment2.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

when are you assholes going to realize that it wasn't races doing these things. even in the renaissance, it was all florence and a couple of other cities. city-states are the future

>a couple of other cities
americaneducation.jpg

>implying it's "them" and not shitskins or antifa d&c

at least half of times it's nords wholeheartedly believing this

it's also them, nordicists are a sizeable demographics of white right wing communities, the sooner you stop the denial, the better
>nords
not even nords really, most nordicists don't even seem to be from Scandinavia either

The only real worth something “Nords” are the Germans, the rest are nothing.

mussolini said italians have nordic mediterranean lineage.

Now it's just getting absurd.

>germans are nords

Attached: goebbels.jpg (316x421, 21K)

Whether they like to admit it or not, most n*rd fetishists wank over them just because they have pretty hair and eyes.
Literally more superficial than the niggers and Jews they claim to hate.

mussolini also said pic related depending which time period you look at

Attached: fdcfg.jpg (850x400, 76K)

Attached: mussolinibased.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Oh really ?

Attached: nobel-laureates.jpg (1260x1260, 329K)

I've seen quite a lot from germanic countries including scandinavians, plus some americans and brits, a couple of slavs too
Plus there's memeflags which on the other hand are usually trolls or shills

Test

despite being known as "not white", brown hair, brown eyed whites have contributed more to humanity than any other type of white

>everything made before the institution of the nobel prize doesn't exist
>implying it's not rigged as shit

mmh I don't know
but even historically though, nordicism was started essentially by a Frenchman, De Gobineau, expanded by Germans and also from some Americans like Grant to a degree

Shit WE invented

>Fascism
>Banks
>Welfare
>eyeglasses
>Science academy
>perspective
>Runic alphabet
>Latin alphabet
>Codex (precursor of modern books), then Double-entry bookkeeping system
>Typewriter
>Newspaper
>Radio
>Ballistic
>Pistol
>helicopter
>Electric battery
>Pizza
>Mafia
>Blue Jeans
>Jacuzzi
>Desktop computer (Programma 101)
>Web search engine (hyper search), made Google possible
>Air supremacy
>Frogmen
>Marine infantry
>Mountain warfare
>Paratroop drops
>Violin
>Watermark
>Piano

Attached: 4L_JtQKEToZ.jpg (250x228, 23K)

the fuck, that you dont even know what you are talking about, dumb fuck

Ole Romer - discovered the speed of light
Anders Celsius - temperature scale
Hans Christian Orsted - electric field makes a magnetic field
Niels Henrik Abel - proved numbers are real
Svante August Arrhenius - the Greenhouse effect

I could go on, but I think its obvious you are fucking dumb

>microchips (Faggin, 1961)
>combustion engine (Barsanti & Matteucci, 1853)
>Piezoelectric surgery
>Polypropylene
>Shopping Center
>Personal Computer (pioneering work of Pier Giorgio Perotto)
>Anemometer
>Dipleidoscope
>Grand Piano
>Cologne (perfume)
>Epidemiology
>Galileo thermometer
>Tontine
>Vespa
>Medical thermometer
>Microscopic anatomy and histology
>Induction motor
>Ballet
>Barometer
>Electrochemical battery
>Botanical garden
>Candle
>Carbon paper
>Cardan suspension of a gimbal (made inertial navigation possible)
>Dentures
>Galileo Hydrostatic Weighing Scale
>Roman Law
>Espresso machine
>Galleons
>Giro
>Mile (unit of distance)
>Moka pot
>Mountain Troops
>Motorways
>Nitroglycerin
>Nutella
>Ocarina
>Paddle boat
>Parachute
>Stem cells as vectors for Gene Therapy
>Italo dance, disco, house
>Opera

Attached: 4L_pAsWGC7x.jpg (600x772, 70K)

Sweden hosts-creates the nobel prize, sweden has the majority of nobles prizes (per cap %) what a surprise and fair analyzies. Meanwhile in th real world.

Attached: world_1-6impact_countries_6civilization_empires_1.png (1560x1028, 344K)

>I could go on
Come on, we're all waiting.

They're not that bad considering they only have a few million people each.

Attached: map_sciencegrowth_1990-2001.png (584x292, 119K)

Chinese, ancient Semites, Greeks/Meds, Egyptians, and Mesoamericans, Middle Easterners all had thriving advanced civilizations while "Nords" were living like pale monkies. Christianity (Semitic in origin) civilised them. There are many redpills pol wont swallow...many.

>Christianity (Semitic in origin) civilised them.
True. But we were doing just fine before that south of the Alps.

shit we invented
>spudro
>benis :DDD

Ya, Meds did some decadent shit (like fucking boys) but they were creating amazing architecture, literature, mythologies, the list could go on forever. Meanwhile up north, the so-called or proud Nord Aryan hwites were..pillaging and raiding each other. Marcus Aurelius did nothing wrong.

>when you're so mongrelized you can't even realize that your capital building borrows heavily from italian architecture

Attached: mad muttt.png (686x798, 33K)

>Ya, Meds did some decadent shit
No one is going to deny that, read up the Satyricon to have a taste.
The thing is, it was better when degeneracy was merely a flaw in society instead of the core of society, as it is now in the West.

Did I ever say that it didn't...?

Nigga he never denied it.

Very true. Point is Meds> Nords/Germanics. It's just reality.

I really don't care about who made the most contributions and who's the biggest overmennesket. I just want my country to be free and my people to pursue their own happiness. Measuring heritage-dicks isn't all that interesting once you move past the edgy teenager phase of your life.

Also Dolan

Damn I used to hate your Finnish ass so much in 2010, because of the memes alone

higher civilizational potential :^)

Arthur Kemp look like a syrian.

>Gobineau

Wasn't him who claimed indoeuropeans founded chinese civilization?

I really dont see why you guys have to fight. You will never compare to finno-hyperborean herrenrasse so stop bickering.

Attached: 1519474566015.png (1600x660, 145K)

>Shifting the goalpost
Maybe it's because their population is smaller ?
Yes I use "per-capita" stats, something low IQ faggots like you don't understand.
You are litteral mouth breathers who know nothing about scientific advancement if you actually believe what you just said. Look up a list of Mathematical fields and the pioneers behind them. Watch and sniver as you will discover there are practically no Medshits in there. picrel.

Attached: Elements by country.jpg (297x169, 20K)

yup, something of the sort regarding ancient Chinese elites
the effect that he had as a writer speaks volumes about the reality of said feelings, I don't understand why some meds deny it

pic related was apparently something that was taught in school in Germany in the last century

Attached: 1530124794204.jpg (2048x1845, 1.79M)

sorry forgot that.

>Scandinavian supremacists have infiltrated the nobel prize council and are oppressing poor italians as we speak

>Fibonacci
>Cardano
>Lagrangia
>Levi-Cività
>Peano
>Fubini
>Tonelli
just top of my head
thing is, we don't give a shit about the achievements of so called "whites", good for you, we are not insecure about it as you are, reason why we don't try to take them away from you by pretending they were AKSHUALLY mediterraneans in disguise
Leibniz for instance looks suspiciously mediterranean

fug :DD
belarussians are fucking dumb

They're fucking delusional, they probably believe top mathematics reasearch is also rigged to keep out Medshits.

>Le Goblineau

Attached: goblin.png (454x340, 592K)

the founder of string theory is essentially Gabriele Veneziano
Carlo Rovelli is one of the main people behind quantum loop gravity

Number of Swedish inventors who created a world famous prize: 1
Number of Portuguese inventors who created a world famous prize: 0

Reminder that nobody has ever hear of them but everybody knows Bohr, Planck and Einstein.

those are past scientists, I'm talking about living people at the cutting edge of research
Einstein was a jew, like Grothendieck, like Perelman, and many others

>Switzerland
>Very low historical impact
>Poland
>Low historical impact
>Austria
>Average historical impact

Attached: d37.png (544x361, 315K)

>Yes I use "per-capita" stats

And who claimed you shouldn´t use per capita, kike? i've only questioned the nobel pize used on that issue without much sense because of the cause-relation between sweden hosting it and have more per capita prizes. about IQ lmao, ther'e aboslutley no pattern there whatsoever.

Attached: Buj_IQ--02vn1-1europe4.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

Hell, even Arabs and Turks contributed more to Europe than Nords

you're country is also 2/3 med milord

Attached: qw.jpg (700x609, 163K)

>mathematics
Don't use the Greek word ITT again.

no but seriously tho
I do admire the nordics for the intangibles; very high inter-trust societies and the stuff that follows with it. it incentivizes people to pay their taxes and there's a sense of a collective will, almost running the nation as if it was a company. it might sound a bit autistic but the ideal society should obviously make away with all kinds of negotiation, sociability and subjectivity when people are dealing with government agencies
of course that stuff is being demolished right now and the high trust has been exposed as a weakness, effectively taken advantage of by capital-minded people and those with other ethnic interests. but it was a nice idea

All of your contributions were from an era where total amount of growing season per year hugely influenced your country's potential wealth and thus it's ability to pay for things like art. As soon as technology started to unshackle us from weather, Med countries became poor, irrelevant backwater shitholes.

Again: nobody cares.

That's a product of having not having a traumitized society, normally the outcome of a huge war or famine. Most of Asia and Europe has gone through that relatively recently while Scandinavia remained untouched. Those intangibles will come over time with peace and stability.

I'm sure that's also what niggers are going to tell themselves when they are the majority in Europe.

>We gave the name to something therefore we are the most important
Peak Medshit stupidity.

>just the top of my head
That's because you know the few Medshit mathematicians there are by heart, you've not much else to cling to.
Also :
>Lagrangia
Part French
>Levi-Cività
Jewish
Now let's compare the number of German Mathematicians with that of Italian Mathematicians :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Italian_mathematicians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_mathematicians
See the difference ? And be thankful we are not comparing top mathematicians in fields like complex analysis because you'd be hard-pressed to find Shitalians.
Just look at ground-breaking scientific research these days, and search for Medshits.

They're already the majority of Italia

What I mean to say is

Italians are niggers

you don't care because as a dutchman you are likely an illiterate weed loving nigger, I answered the swiss claim on whether or not meds are involved in cutting edge science, and we are

Attached: 1501946845919.png (600x371, 24K)

A lot of the Italian "art contributors" were Nordic.

Da Vinci for instance was blond haired, blue eyed, had Nordic features.

Modern Southern Europeans aren't the same people as the ones in the past. The ruling classes of Rome and also the martial classes were predominantly Nordic.

>we gave the name
Not that you used already existing knowledge and built upon it. And I'm not denying what your contributions are in those fields, you are being the nigger downplaying the ones who brought civilization upon you.

let's see majestic nordic country
>sweden
multicultural hellhole
>norway
oiljew
>finland
cold shithole inhabitated by mongoloid subhumans
>denmark
more like cuckmark
>england
shithole with disgusting inbreeding "people"
>ireland
lol potatoes aren't even humans

This. What these fags don't realize is that by their logic shitskins from Irak are superior to them.
What matters is a people's ability to create and mantain civilization under the right conditions, as well as their capacity to innovate.
And that's where the pattern emerges :
Nords>Meds>Arabs

>See the difference ? And be thankful we are not comparing top mathematicians in fields like complex analysis because you'd be hard-pressed to find Shitalians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Bombieri
your illiteracy is showing more and more by the minute
nice to see you didn't even bother replying to utterly btfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_diaspora#Switzerland

this

>implying one group of white people don't claim other whires

All whites get to claim the achievements of all other whites

key concept is representation, astronauts are meaningles btw.

>astronauts are meaningles btw.
C O P E

Attached: 1530124794205.jpg (327x316, 28K)

swedes treats finns worse than niggers so how we can have any nobel prizes?

That simile could not be less cogent, Guiseppe.

First,what is a med country? and what kind of poverty are we talking about.lel?

Attached: 1_21_wealth5-2016.png (1920x943, 438K)

>namecalling

Typical 3rd world shit.
When are we going to build a wall across Europe to keep piss poor Meds out?

you can't even take the niggers outside your women

you exhausted any form of actual argument, ergo namecalling was an appropriate shot for your kind

>When are we going to build a wall across Europe to keep piss poor Meds out?
how are we going to flood your countries with niggers in that case? we know how butthurt you get when your women don't get enough nigger dick

>and what kind of poverty are we talking about.lel?

PIIGS

The Islamic Party in your country will build it

Stay poor PIIGS

I’ve never considered that but it’s true.
BTFO Nordcucks !!!

Attached: 4EE75513-54ED-4EBF-9C6D-7C26113BC707.jpg (1278x848, 246K)

>Meds

But what have you done in the last 100 years?

watching the fall of the rest of europe

>Litterally two people
>btfo
I never said there are no Shitalians at all dummy.
It's just that proportional representation of Medshits is very weak in anything intellectual.

The eternal achmed, is striking again.

Went to the America’s, and at least for a short time, created the best, classiest, organized crime network the world has ever seen. Mama Mia!

Attached: AD449E31-4296-46A1-AB3A-2F39826676E6.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

It's always so fucking funny how they argue in the same exact fashion as the other shitskins do but then deny that they are arab mongrels.

>coping
as far as those fields are concerned, those aren't just "two people", just like Bohr isn't "some guy"
the microprocessor you are using yourself to show your poor level of education was largely developed by an Italian as well, not to mention the concept itself of a personal computer was also led by Olivetti

well nordicists are as laughable as negroids and 10 times more pathetic, so I guess we are in good company

>Medshit countries are above third world
Nice. Now let's look at a map where the actual number is shown.
>What is ESA
Wow, it's almost like the number of astronauts is proportional to the size of a population because everyone has got to contribute.
And astronauts are meaningless. If you care about that, it just shows you've lost the argument.

Hilarious isn't it. They glorify their 10 year failure of a Reich that was ran by mutts and ignore 1000's of years of Mediterranean supremacy.

>Ayo up whiteboi, we gonna fugg yo white wymens
Litterally every medshit ever. Notice that Nordics never act this way.

>astronauts are meaningless because I say so
this is getting embarrassing
are the ISS modules built in Italy also meaningless because you say so?