Reminder that gun range targets are black and people that go to gun ranges are exclusively training to kill innocent...

Reminder that gun range targets are black and people that go to gun ranges are exclusively training to kill innocent black people

Attached: nostalgic-shooting-target.jpg (812x947, 71K)

Go see a therapist man.

No, I’m training to shoot the black people that will inevitably commit a crime against me and/or my property

Yes, that’s by design. You’re over 8 times more likely to be attacked by a nigger than any other demographic you can name. If you count exclusively black males 18-25 then it’s close to 17x more likely

Not exclusively, but I'm at about 90%.

Stop using drugs. Drugs are bad. M'kay?

how do we stop this racist practice?

Yeah, and another thing: how come the black olives be the ones you see all locked up in the jars, but the cracker boxes always gots happy smiling chidrens on them?

white people are racist

Why are shitskins so jelly of whites. It's all of (((people))) ever think about.

Attached: 1474609671766.jpg (407x600, 83K)

I love how this is bait meant to seem ridiculous but I remember a literal campaign saying this shit. Fucking poes law man. The site had "make your own non black targets and upload them!" and fags here had a lot of fun with that. Especially when they somehow managed to make the targets brown and black.

Attached: 1509376229338.png (349x369, 169K)

>innocent
>black
>people

Attached: tumblr_lknk59Y0aY1qg6592o1_400.jpg (300x300, 32K)

we need more asians to attack black people.
they all know kung-fu already

Attached: 1517187196959.png (900x1000, 596K)

genocide

Thats a good point. We better start printing some brown skinned targets as well.

Also some with long noses reaching for shekels.

That'd be easy if they didn't refuse to sell guns to "criminals"
Not a criminal just because I'm black, I was framed

I don't know, man, looks more like an ISIS uniform to me.

>innocent
>black
You may only choose one.

Cool

woowowowwoow
IS this true??!?!?

My local gun range has a normal target instead of a person shape.

Well duh. It's like this is your first day here. Gas the kikes, race war now

Damn straight and your point? Or it could be contrast and you are a lefty shill that loves to be angry at everything either way people are not listening to your screeching anymore. The boy that cried wolf , have you heard about this?

Physical removal, so to speak

I usually shoot green targets. Kind of ironic considering I am unironically preparing for an ayyy invasion

Attached: ayy-lmao-gif-1.gif (320x180, 1.63M)

Actually if you had any shooting experience at all you would know that it’s the color refraction of light illuminating around the target
You millennial might recognize it as backlight on your 55” flat screen!
And it’s easier to recognize your target at extreme distances!
What a crock this guy is a bozo!