Are italians truly americans?

Ever since america was founded, the founding fathers only wanted the country to be for anglo protestants and anyone who wasn't both of these things were seen as inferior and not white (even germans/slavs/irish etc) but at least all those have white skin. Most italians literally aren't white and still to this day aren't trusted by the anglo descendants. They don't have a good reputation here so many of them try to identify with nonwhites more as they were both oppressed back in the day.

Essentially the closest you can get to being black without actually being black.

Attached: monica.jpg (800x608, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYI09PMNazw
youtube.com/watch?v=-j25IXqm1rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t. guinea-spic

Older boomer italians are based as shit.

>hides flag

>are italians truly americans?
God no.
Also, "Italian-Americans" are 56% monstruosities not worthy of being real Italians, and the main source of burger stereotypes.

Attached: 1529698991914s.jpg (124x82, 2K)

"America" is an italian womans name.

an italian american subhuman made this song

youtube.com/watch?v=PYI09PMNazw

Daily reminder: Christopher Columbus was Italian, America was named after an Italian, we've been here since the beginning.

Imagine being this obsessed over who's "white" and who isn't, 56%.

Christopher Columbus was a gay pedophile funded by Spa*N

> open pic
> see nice tractor
> tfw I'm getting old

I like Italians but I'm married to one so I'm bias. Obviously the country used to be anti Catholic or whatever but it doesn't matter anymore.

All protestants are welcome in America.
Everyone else is cancer

Attached: 66A447A9-FF02-4D71-A1F8-DD88EC3953C9.gif (800x600, 20K)

>tfw no one calls america columbia anymore

Attached: chang-gon-shin-columbia-pictures-007.jpg (969x969, 160K)

Divide and conquer at its finest.
Don’t forget who were the axis powers in ww2 and tried to stop what was coming

italians are good in my books but one thing yhat really fucked things up is people say "look the italians assimilated so will mexicans/nogs!". Thats probably worst part about bringing italians

Italian Americans are the only reason people even like Italians in the modern world.

You are an American... why the hell would you support the third Reich?

nice joke.

so even italian protestants?

ye italian americans are one of most redpilled americans because PC is purely anglo cuckery. Italians will drink and laugh with nigs but tell them to never talk to their daughter

How new are you? Being a nazi is hot right now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You sound kind of sad and pathetic, OP. Try having sex with a woman. You might like it.

>Hurr durr Anglos are more American then Italians.
Your entire continent is named after an Italian you tard.

Attached: amerigo-vespucci.jpg (402x402, 70K)

No, and their terrorist mafia organization has done more harm to the USA than all muslim terrorists have.

This.

>nice joke.

Joke? Italian Americans are leagues better than Italians. Go hop on your scooter and snatch purses Sergio

Because the Axis was right.

>morricone
>italian american

And this ladies and gentlemen is what we call burger-education...

Attached: diabetes.jpg (636x382, 42K)

>tfw hundreds of Hungarian soldiers fought in the revolutionary war
>tfw George Washington himself sent a Hungarian colonel into battle

Amerigo Vespucci

Laugh all you want but it is true. They are masculine working class macho men while Italian nationals are skinny little twinks in tight pants larping as peter pan in night clubs

They tried to stop ((them)). I’m no way a fucking neo nazi or any of that fag shit. But you can’t deny what the axis powers were right about and were the only countries that tried to prevent it. I’m all for America and shit but it was a mistake joining ww2

we essentially dumped the worse of our southern trash in your mutt shithole and would do it again, great eugenic work
thanks for the possibility, wasp niggers

Attached: 1530089752598.png (1000x916, 20K)

Attached: Monica Bellucci.jpg (500x642, 141K)

>we essentially dumped the worse of our southern trash in your mutt shithole
then what are you still doing in italy?

t. lightbulb headed half somali

Ennio Morricone, Grand Officer OMRI (Italian: [ˈɛnnjo morriˈkoːne]; born 10 November 1928) is an Italian composer, orchestrator, conductor, and former trumpet player. He composes a wide range of music styles, making him one of the most versatile, experimental and influential composers of all time, working in any medium.[1] Since 1946 Morricone has composed over 500 scores for cinema and television, as well as over 100 classical works. His filmography includes over 70 award-winning films, including all Sergio Leone films since A Fistful of Dollars (including For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West and Once Upon a Time in America), all Giuseppe Tornatore films (since Cinema Paradiso), The Battle of Algiers, the Animal Trilogy, 1900, Exorcist II, Days of Heaven, several major films in French cinema, in particular the comedy trilogy La Cage aux Folles I, II, III and Le Professionnel, The Thing, The Mission, The Untouchables, Mission to Mars, Bugsy, Disclosure, In the Line of Fire, Bulworth, Ripley's Game and The Hateful Eight.[2]

He came to the us later.

not southern, Sadiq
t. Calogero Tyrese Ramirez

Attached: 1530828200033.png (225x225, 20K)

monica belluci is officially american, you win op, fml. why are you racistniggers such awesmum autists¿

>monica belluci is officially american

Attached: brainlettttt.png (645x729, 93K)

I've always had a raging boner for this woman.

Attached: 1430893013607.png (240x312, 67K)

You and the Spaniards medbro.

This is true. I love the italian.americans

The Italian mob was run by Jews after lucky Luciano got killed. Source, grandfather was in the mob and ran away to California (back when it was white) from Michigan when the Jews took it over.

What a rude somali

Italians were the last Ellis island immigrant group to assimilate. The Irish got to work as fireman and police. The Jews bought every fucking piece of real estate they could and the Italians had the work ethic of a nigger with a home life like a Mexican

>Monica Bellucci
She will always be my first crush. You may not like it, but this is prime female specimen right there.

isn't she in passion of the christ? will she return in the sequal?

my nigga

Attached: 1456029134635.jpg (180x192, 16K)

italians are jews
t. cryptomutt

she got raped for like 11 mins in irreversible

I’m Italian and I have blonde hair, blue eyes and white pale skin. My height is at least 6’5.

YOU FUCKING MUTT
I can smell the stink of burritos and grease through the screen. I can almost see your brown mutt skin, your curly dark hair, your fat nose and your nigger lips.

Next to me you are a fucking subhuman

Attached: 40298E1D-54BB-4662-BA73-B6B6423A1052.jpg (768x1152, 454K)

is that the one in the hallway with the guy on the stairs that goes nope

I think she was in that movie. Based Mel know his women.

I've seen that movie when I was 13. I vividly remember that head-bashing scene.

That's the one.

Do you see Italian American lobbies subverting the US into giving Italy billions of dollars per year?

Italian-Americans are Mexican-grade scum!

youtube.com/watch?v=-j25IXqm1rI

Attached: jerseyshore-news.jpg (2070x1380, 393K)

More than the M*cks, for sure.

Most American Italians literally are white unlike most Italians in Italy.

srs tho - if you are from yurop - and you are a beautiful gril - you are a white person. true story.

kike

>Italian-American
When will this meme finally die?

Can confirm. My uncle is an Italian Jew from New York City.

Attached: 1528529426806.jpg (1414x1469, 366K)

My cousin who lives in New Jersey married an American man of Italian descent

I don’t know if this thread is b8 but he looks pretty white to me. I mean he is pretty fucking tall, like 196cm(6’5?), with green eyes and light skin

Is this American humour or something?

Attached: 7C3DB2CD-D1E7-4CE4-85C2-F2F347CCF908.jpg (402x366, 27K)

ok faggot

Attached: mednose.png (235x200, 45K)

Man, imagine burying your face in that cleavage and falling fast asleep like a kitten.

Checking her instagram right now. Bitch still looks great and she is 53.

Yes we share a lot of the same DNA

Who, me?
I have never claimed to be white in my fucking life, unlike you, self hating nigger abomination

Keep talking shit Nordic ape, But every Italian that knows true history knows you're a race of imitators and savages. Lower than the sub saharan nigger.

Attached: we49r01.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Damn, still hot.

The protestants areas are the most cucked

Where the fuck do you live, nigger?
> None of what you said even resembles truth

Americo Vespucci you nigger

italians are just a bunch of mongrel kike niggers FUCK THEM AND THERE WE WUZ ROMANS fuck them.

fuck off you moor

italians are part kike u stupid dumb mongrel scum.

now that she's older she looks a lot like my mother, would still suck on her tounge though

Attached: Untitled.png (597x594, 821K)

Looks Iranian

This

Your mom is hot. No offence.

My grandpa told me about the jq when I dated a Jewish girl back in highschool. You won't get that from any other white people in this country. Say what you want you're definitely a shill anyway

For my Euro friends:
The entire upper-middle class in America is comprised of the following ethnic lineages:
> Irish
> Italian
> German
>Polish
> Non-descript Nordic

They ARE America at it's finest

most italians look jewish, mongrel or arab.

t. Shitposting Paki nigger

italians in america are an underclass. Polish immigrants anywhere are pretty much nigger tier savages too.

The only true burgers are anglo-burgers.

>butthurt paki
Those don't look Iranian.

considering that askenazis are literally arabs

You base this off of literally nothing.

Ashkenazi are the jews that are NOT semitic (aka not arabic)

The Italians I know claim they aren't white. They're Italian. They say anyone who disagrees is a traitor and a pussy.

It's true. White is an american invention for mixed soup mongrels with no original ethnicity

My nonna was based, she hated kikes with a passion. Italians are more redpilled than Americans imo.

italians are just fucking italians its that fucking simple

because they interbred with whites so much, but going back you will find a race of mutt arab jews, the original jews were white

t. kike

You are such a brain dead paki. Ashkenazi origin is clear and is not a mix with random "whites"