(((mods))) are deleting all threads related to the >>177777777 (Dead) get

The time of the Lord draws nigh. Repent now, and turn away from your wickedness. The time of judgement is at hand. Trust in the Lord and put your faith in Him, and he will wash away your unrighteousness and save you from destruction.

Attached: get.png (989x768, 414K)

GOD Bless you user. Can't wait to see you in The Kingdom of YAHUAH. Make sure to repent and forgive everyone even the nigers.

Attached: 11s97c.jpg (500x303, 35K)

Attached: they-scared2.jpg (1320x3656, 1.88M)

Based 7 sync

All my family is atheist
I was an atheist
I want to believe in god an Christ
Bit I find it hard
Do you have any advice for me?

May the Lord Bless you and keep you

Attached: 1517676918458.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

just believe in your heart that you will be free from your sins by putting your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Turn away from your evil ways, call upon the name of the Lord. He will save all those who allow him to take the burden of their unrighteousness from off of their shoulders. He wants nothing of you besides your trust and faith. He can change you.

>I want to believe in god an Christ
I will never understand why white men are so eager to submit to a jewish god

Reminder The chosen people followed Christ and those that did not were the Synagogue of Satan. Next question?

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Christian reminder that love = forgiveness + sacrifice

Attached: 6a9425d59d83f89dca8deb55d4717faf.jpg (1690x1124, 319K)

everyone is just having fun with it, not being completely serious. As always with these ultra-gets. Of course some extremely neurotic kike comes in, screams and throws his monkey shit everywhere. Why are they so fucking neurotic, what is wrong with them? Is it a limiting side-effect of being told (and honestly believing) you are 'the chosen', so you develop neurosis and malignant tendencies because of your systemic narcissism?

Seek the Lord, my friend. There is but little time. Turn away from your earthly sins, embrace the Kingdom of Heaven.

This truth most not be silenced!

Tell us user. What does this mean?

Gas the kikes ? Im thinking kek wills it.

The Lord God wants to save you from the price of evil. Do you have faith that he will wash you clean of your sins and that you will live forever in Heaven?

dont try to downplay the whole ordeal
everyone sees trough your attempts

>I was an atheist
>I want to believe in god an Christ

Then just do it.
I know you feel some reservations because it's "irrational", but here's the thing. If you are actually an atheist then you believe there is no one keeping score, no one awarding you bonus points for staying "rational". So just do it as an act of will. The only thing holding you back is your pride in adhering to a certain path which you feel that you chose.

Start thanking God for small good events in your life.
Praise God when you see something beautiful in the world.
It will begin to feel natural and you will start to believe in God, I promise you.

Fuck off. It was a mod the one who made that post in the first place. That's why they deleted it and 'fired' him. Beware whose propaganda you believe.

i needed this

Bumparoo

You are a liar and a deceiver. You know in your heart that you are evil and yet you continue to live in sin. Leave your wickedness behind, it doesn't serve you. Let the Lord God take your sins upon Himself and give you life forever.

>just believe in your heart that you will be free from your sins
Thanks dog, for making me with a sin that sends me to hell and the forgiving it in exchange of my eternal servitude. You rock!
>Praise God when you see something beautiful in the world.
Don't forget to praise him as well when kids die from cancer or pandemics kill thousands of people; when the flash eating bacteria is eating your skin and you're shitting blood, blame god for that one as well and praise his creation.
I am a moderator at Reddit and the mod who made that post was also a mod over there. He has been removed from both posts since then.
What god are you advocating for? Why can't it be Odin or Ra?

start of with gnosticism, kabbalah, and occultism if youre into that stuff. the main idea is that god not only made us in his 'image' physically, but mentally too (i.e. our souls and minds are just like god's, we simply dont have the time needed to harness it because we age and die).
just dont get into any ritual shit, its all just a trick.
thousands of hipsters and /x/philes have slowly trickled their souls to the likes of allester crowley in the last few decades doing dumb shit they read in some book.

Mods want to censor everything of value. But they will favor shills, schizos and infighters

Thanks too much. In fact I always had been a rabid pretentious rationalist, but some things are starting to change my mind (Paranormal experiences) and I thought that you could help me to anwser my inner insecurities about that. Thank you very much