POL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>BUT MUH CRASH

Attached: 1524834322176.png (666x645, 370K)

>House becoming even less affordable is a good thing

Are you genuinely retarded op?

Its alright, only faggots want to live in San Fran.

The higher they are, the harder they fall

That's why there are so many homeless there living in their own piles of shit.
Is this your first day

Bought last year. House is already up 170k. Lollll

What goes up must come down...

Attached: 1469531087894.png (356x469, 364K)

>Surely this bubble won't pop like the last ones, says increasingly nervous man

Attached: 1465868951725.jpg (640x480, 23K)

10k appreciation in 3 months, here. Could easily sell for 50k over what I bought it for.

>muh crash

is a poorfag meme.

Attached: 1530418548272.jpg (493x512, 56K)

>San Francisco
Enjoy your bags of shit.

>being this retarded

I live in the Bay Area and I can tell you why there are so many homeless in SF. I know a guy who became a homeless criminal who lives in SF/Berkeley. He was picked up after driving without a license or insurance, in violation of his parole, and with an unmarked vehicle. He even had a long history of crime, and what did the state of California decide for him?
Drop the charges and release him back into the wild to live as a homeless outlaw in SF like he wanted.

The homeless problem is due solely to a lack of law, lack of law because they're too cucked to enforce it.

We need to ban San Francisco home insurance right now. They are bullshitting their house value so when they burn it down they can take out huge insurance claims.

That place was built on fraud

I swear to God that gets unintentional and legit

Attached: tenor (1).gif (400x204, 79K)

Last time I went to the City, it was literally empty and desolate. Only years before when I was in college, everything was vibrant and there were tons of people walking around all the time and being cool.

It's amazing the difference two years can make. Seems like nobody actually lives there anymore except the homeless and shitty, cultureless tech scum due to AirBnB.

>tech boom
They mean tech bubble right?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1530010401153.gif (800x800, 1.88M)

>bubble continues to grow
>still going up proves it will never go down!
>haha definitely no bubble here!

housing prices ramped up super high right before the crash last time. not to mention the fact that people can only tolerate seeing heroin needles everywhere and stepping in human shit every day for so long before they decide to up and leave.

Attached: oddball.jpg (360x450, 40K)

>anything that goes up is a bubble

Attached: 1502040413240.png (842x792, 82K)

>Muh high wages
>Muh cultured city
>Still broke and living in filth

>strawman

Housing prices aren't "ramping up" right now. They're on a steady, measured incline. Totally sustainable.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE RICH GET RICHER

TAKE THAT, RIGHTIES! REPUBLIKEKS BTFO

Same thing in Seattle, and it is a bad thing. Young people cannot buy a place. Homelessness increases. Real estate taxes go up. What does the city do?
>Raise real estate taxes -> more homeless
>Tax jobs -> more homeless
>Allow sub-code shack encampments -> more homeless
>Let drug dealers run rampant -> more homeless

What we should do in implement a foreign investment tax, as they did in Vancouver. if Chinese want to get their cash out of China and into the safety of the US, (and they really really do) they should be charged for it. The money could be used for homeless services, more policing, and it would put downward pressure on the price of houses. And no, it won't crash, as least not by much.

Anarcho-tyranny is real, it seems.

I'm the rare and endangered white male software engineer in the bay area making 150K+ per year and I can not afford a house here. Down payment for a 600 sqft shack here is 200K+, and you compete against Chinese all cash buyers. I rent a house in the wealth part of the city with a bunch of roommates. Its owned by a wealthy Taiwanese man who lives out of country. Most of the houses on my street are owned by asians who live out of country.

Foreign investment is also prevalent here. A lot of people were angry about "muh tech gentrification" a couple years back but then people realized it wasn't techies inflating the home prices, it was foreign, all-cash buyers.

CULL THE FUCKIN CHINKS

>Strawman
>The industry of making dildo price comparison apps and programs to avoid poor people and piles of poop will literally grow eternally

Good luck, have fun

>tech boom
>not the rich Chinese moving all their money out of their country because they know that a collapse is coming

put a 15% tax on residential property purchases by non-citizens and watch the fireworks

Attached: chinese money laundering.png (1209x679, 288K)

You’re too dumb to understand how that proves everything right.

how about you cull the neoliberal politicians who keep selling the country out to the chinks

How is this at all good?

>150K+ per year
>bay area
it's like you want to be poor

Attached: 1507037371960.png (664x735, 78K)

Enforcing laws is mean because it stigmatizes the homeless, as the logic goes.

>For the first time ever there wont be a crash.
The only question is are you smart money that got in early or dumb money that bought recently?

Jow Forums Will laugh at the losers either way.

>How is this at all good?
It's not, but OP is too stupid to know why. So just sit back and laugh.

It won't as long as demand remains high and supply is artificially restrained. The fundamentals say the price should be high; the question is if speculation has driven the price too far above the real value.

Or, too many spics move in and make it unlivable even for bugmen and value crashes.

>if i only study till I am 30
>forego a social life
>work night and day
>take a lower salery than I expected
>be shocked at the house prices and cost of living
>suicide myself
>then i can be successful.

Yeah na. I am inheriting.

We should've let MacArthur nuke them.

>>BUT MUH CRASH

Your implication is boomer tier in it's essential cuckedness. I'm in tech though so due to the warm fuzzy feeling that your pic has given me I have decided to spare you.

Attached: 6243c46d2dabad07cf25f3ad4be148a0398d9cf952f348b716242f2da42d9092.jpg (540x540, 17K)

>people can only tolerate seeing heroin needles everywhere and stepping in human shit every day for so long
"I live at the corner of Needles and Feces."

I'm glad I left but I miss what the Bay Area once was. NOW YOU KIDS GET OFF MY SLEEPING BAG

Attached: Mt Tam at night.jpg (321x157, 10K)

>it wasn't techies inflating the home prices, it was foreign, all-cash buyers
It's just another case of Hongcouver, a place for rich and uncaring chinks to get their money out of the country.

This. In Every. Major. West.coast.City.
We need to meme the foreign investment tax into reality. Vancouver already did it, but it is probably too low. I think it is 15%, which can be made back in a year given the appreciation rate.
I think the tax should float at 2 or 3 times the annual rate of housing cost appreciation. That way it will dial up and down with the market.