How did you tell your parents, Jow Forums?

How did you tell your parents, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1531001624352[1].png (434x428, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is3.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my mum is a shitposter. this is much worse than user writes it off to be

My parents got me into the Alt Right.

nazi LARP faggotry

*SNAP*

I am the alt right

It brought my grades down and they weren't cool with it.

I told them but they just furiously attacked my trash bin

Attached: MODFI8G.jpg (1893x1011, 99K)

seems like a good boy

Even when I was a lolbertarian they said I was alt right. I moved past it and my alt right faze after awhile and now I'm just NatSoc. Feelsgoodman.jpg

This.

I have a 15 year ols redheaded cousin like this fag. He's really into Hitler and my aunt was telling me to talk to him becauae she's worried.

*snap*

I didn't tell my parents, I indoctrinated them. 3 votes is better than 1.

>How did you tell your parents,
that you're total fag

>Son your cousin is here to talk to you
>Tell that bald faggot to leave

>Tell them about jews
>"But jews are nice people son!
>I'm talking about the synagogue of Satan type jews
>Ok whatever son
>2 years later my parents call Argentine politicians jews and "dinos" as a codename for jews
I think they already knew about the JQ long before I did

Attached: 1528493721016.jpg (960x678, 26K)

>bald
Both of my parents are Med, ive got thick ass hair. What's funny about that day is i was showing my pops some happy merchants.

did you leave home during transformation?

>nice chuckles

My wife is a Russian Jew I always update her on what's going on on this board she finds it funny. But come this soccer World cup she was cheering AGAINST Russia, a country that her family had lived in for like 4 generations. I was pretty perplexed how anyone could cheer against their own country and she said something about how Putin will get the glory and Russians are brutes and spoiled and don't deserve it, big monologue. Croatia or whoever just best Russia and she was cheering so I asked her "why do you Jews always work against your host nation" and now I'm in pretty big trouble. Wish me luck

w-why did you marry a jew?

I rant to my mother about niggers and jews all the time. She doesn't approve most of the time, but every now and then I pull her a little bit more to my side.

>my wife is a Russian Jew

Attached: ....jpg (590x443, 33K)

My mom and dad are both just as racist as I am they just aren't as open about it. They know I'm right when we talk about race though and they never really disagree with me

a lot of my family kind of hates me cause whenever i drive my mom around and see litter on the side of the road i tell her that it's the blackies.
She in turn, tells that in front of family gatherings that I talk like that and everyone just sort've states at me.
If only they knew....

Attached: 1530606813319.gif (239x270, 594K)

>I told my dad jews were terrible. He agreed and said they were greedy and always have been. My mother said "The nuns told me when I was a little girl 'Jews are the Christ killers'. My parents also told me to stay away from blacks and areas where blacks live. As a kid I knew real Wehrmacht NS. My dad was a WW2 Marine but he never said anything bad about Germans, only Japs. He cringed when someone visited and parked a jap car in our driveway.

Attached: fake002.jpg (640x447, 113K)

I pretty much just preach strong right-wing rhetoric, my parents are the ones that will openly say 'nigger' and joke about killing all the illegals. I radicalized them and now they take it further than I do.

My dad died years ago but was redpilled as fuck. My mother is just plain racist and would join the fucking Klan if she could.

>"why do you Jews always work against your host nation
lel surprised you don't pull this out more often. my wife is a Metis (specific brand of north American abo/french mudblood) and I make indian jokes at her all the time. but then, she has a sense of humour.

Oh and my sister has a dank collection of rare merchants.

I came out as a Nazi to my parents about a year ago. My dad was very happy for me. My mom not so much, but she said that she respects my decision, who I am as a person and is proud that I had the courage to come out, especially because we suffer so much discrimination in society.

>my mum is a shitposter
that sounds hilarious actually, can you go into detail?

>Being a shitty lo-brain kid conformed to peer pressure and parental expectations.
>Developing discerning, informed political opinions acquired through wisdom and life experience.

i didn't tell them.

they caught me with another boy

77 and twice 88
Checked

that's not how gets work

>a fucking leaf
lel what? I have been here for some time and this is exactly how it works

I come from a family that's completely russian jewish. They are all messianics. I am a full on hitlerist who hates himself and hates his whole family's kike bullshit. These are levels of self hate that you cannot possibly imagine.

The sad thing is you kikes could be a very useful minority if didn't have black, treacherous souls. Why don't you infiltrate your local kabal of heebs and get them on camera drinking blood matzos or eating foreskins for propaganda purposes?

a week isn't "some time"
the final digit of the post number is what defines a get. that's how it's always been.

you fell for it you dumbass

call down boomer, we do things differently now

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

all we have is family user

is3.Jow Forums.org/pol/1531004264239.webm

>In the alt right.
Like there is an official organization.

For those who do not know Alt-right is a term created by the left in an attempt to demonize the Republican party.

based adi; i do the same thing when i watch sports.

Has nothing to do with jewness; believe it or not, my dad is a pureblooded Russian and he also was cheering for Croatia today.
He explains that Russian people became totally brainwashed and this World Cup is just another tool for this brainwashing; the better Russia plays, the longer Russian people won't question their rulers.

I'm not. I came out as a lolbertarian and got my parents to vote that way too

I told them jew lovers to get fucked hard and dropped out and got a job. Aint ever been back.

Weedman has redpilled my parents beyond comprehension.

Attached: trudeau homeless.jpg (252x473, 18K)

Messianics are basically christians plus torah. They aren't like the talmudists or the ones fucking with quaballah shit. That's your real black heart jews, trust me there. Look into Sabbateans. It was learning about these people that got me started on the path of utterly rejecting semitism. Pic related wasn't my introduction but I ran into it a while back and its spot on.

Attached: sabbateans.png (1002x552, 238K)

Man I miss weedman memes

Attached: trudeu.jpg (1200x798, 398K)

My dad was always right leaning. He's pretty red pilled on his own he just falls for his dumb boomer tendencies. My mother was a democrat voter in Oklahoma my entire life until this last election when she voted for Trump. I got drunk and revealed my power level around my dad and he just kinda shrugged it off whereas I don't ever see my mom so I don't have to talk to her

Was raised by single mom but she is BASED at least.
She was always 100% redpilled when it comes to the nigger-tier races but I had to teacher her about Jews.
It was pretty easy actually. She doesn't watch TV or read the news at all so was unaware of the "migrant crisis." I showed her a bunch of videos like Gex's With Open Gates then showed her a ton of clips and articles of Jews demanding that Europe get BLACKED and that was all it took.
youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ

Women are emotional so I didn't bother with infographics or empirical shit, I just showed her what is happening.

Attached: Blondi.png (1323x747, 838K)